• Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    honestly, zoe is not my favorite character here. but im really happy when she matured and i really liked her character development. and she's so understanding to sam. i appreciate that
    yeah same here, i find zoe kind of annoying, well i like how she likes sam and cares about him alot, but sometimes shes too nosy (going to rome herself just to find out about the misunderstanding.. kinda butting into other ppl's business too much, because at that time like sam and zoe weren't like really good friends)
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

Ron looks cute. luv the roles of Myolie and Joe, their love for Francis and Flora. It's so touching. they would do anything for them. luv that part. and flora is sooo good at acting crazy when Joe died. Francis is quite funny playing the modern instrument thingy while he's younger than his father. his father however is trying to be in modern fashion and plays the saxophone.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki
    Ron looks cute. luv the roles of Myolie and Joe, their love for Francis and Flora. It's so touching. they would do anything for them. luv that part. and flora is sooo good at acting crazy when Joe died. Francis is quite funny playing the modern instrument thingy while he's younger than his father. his father however is trying to be in modern fashion and plays the saxophone.
    yea...playin that instrument..as funny... and ron does look sooooooooo cute in it...
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

francis was playing er hu. that's actually an ancient chinese instrument
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    francis was playing er hu. that's actually an ancient chinese instrument
    i liked that part i was laughing so hard cuz it was hard for me to imagine him playing that instrument!

The part when Donald gave that stone to Zita and was trying to make her loe him back was really funny, esp. when Issac comes in and finds out.
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~

funny? this must be one of the last parts...I have not seen it yet..2 more episodes to go before triumph of the skies calls it a day in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by destined_to_be
    The part when Donald gave that stone to Zita and was trying to make her loe him back was really funny, esp. when Issac comes in and finds out.
    lol yeah it was last nights episode on fairchild tv, lol totally hilarious.. its like the camera's on donald's face and hes got this like funny look on his face liek making wishes and chanting "i love you i love you"

i found it really adorable how sam said he was zoe's boyfriend to get rid of the stalker dude!
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:

I missed about 10+ episodes of the drama in the beginning...tml watching the last episode.I dont think it's selliing in singapore..and the ebay seller is selling at such a high price.Anyone knows how much it's selling in Hongkong???

..read in our satellite guide that i can get to rewatch my favourite film again in 2 weeks time ..plus i also get to see the "behind the scenes/in the making of" part..

mite end up taping it

Default Flora chan

u think zoe's character's annoying, look at belle's character..so whiny and cry-y..so irritated

there's so much about like fate.. how sam found belle's fairy tale book in japan that was a limited edition.. too bad he didn't give it to her after he saw the princess bedroom vincent decorated for belle
    //fave series:
    //fave stars:

Quote Originally Posted by hkgirl129_
    there's so much about like fate.. how sam found belle's fairy tale book in japan that was a limited edition.. too bad he didn't give it to her after he saw the princess bedroom vincent decorated for belle
    If Sam did that. He would upset Vincent. And since they just got married he didn't want to interfer!

i guess so, but i like sam and belle as a couple more =P well so far at least..only on episode 16
    //fave series:
    //fave stars:

Quote Originally Posted by jaw_saw
    I missed about 10+ episodes of the drama in the beginning...tml watching the last episode.I dont think it's selliing in singapore..and the ebay seller is selling at such a high price.Anyone knows how much it's selling in Hongkong???
    im not sure how much it costs in hk. but if you buy the china version by zoke culture, i think it will be alot cheaper. or you can check out in www.tigercool.com if they have the item
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by jaw_saw
    I saw it selling in SIngapore. Try looking in Poh Kim

Quote Originally Posted by hkgirl129_
    i guess so, but i like sam and belle as a couple more =P well so far at least..only on episode 16
    initially the producers were wary of placin zoe and sam together becoz of their ge difference, didnt know how the viewers willl accept them..im at my last ep today, and i can tell u in the end, zoe and sam will be THE couple..no more sam and belle..you'll see you'll see...hehehe..

this show is on tv in my area right now. i think that belle should be with sam... zoe is too young for him and kindda annoying sometimes.. zoe should be with issac, and donald should be with zita.. vincent should go with his old girlfriend (what was her name again? perry?)
    currently watching: None. Too busy to watch TV!

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xcutie
    this show is on tv in my area right now. i think that belle should be with sam... zoe is too young for him and kindda annoying sometimes.. zoe should be with issac, and donald should be with zita.. vincent should go with his old girlfriend (what was her name again? perry?)
    Read my signature.
    read it x1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000 times.

and you should have figure it by then.

if not, you should start from page one of this thread and start reading till the end. read those with my posts.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Just came back from Poh Kim. It's on 50% sale. Yay. Anyway, they happened to be playing this in the show. I think the undubbed version is so much nicer. but well, I don't think this is a show that I will buy. Will just rush home tonight to watch the finale. In Cantonese, Zoe doesn't come across as so act cute compared to the Mandarin dubbing.