1 6.67%
  • Ron-Bosco-Sammul-Kenneth

7 46.67%
  • Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    anyone knows Francis Ng's biodata? its hard to search for info on this guy...
    here are a few:
    http://idols.netdreamland.com/FrancisNg.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Island/3313/francis.html
    http://asiastar-hp.hp.infoseek.co.jp...ngchunyu.shtml

if you search on google for "francis ng chun yu" you'll get more sites! (=
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

Thanks! you are good!....can even find his info....

so..he's a capricorn....

watch this series for the third time.... a Big thumb up for it.... really happy for the ending... it was so heart warming.... really like zoe a lot... a big fan for myolie now...
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unvaluedleaf
    watch this series for the third time.... a Big thumb up for it.... really happy for the ending... it was so heart warming.... really like zoe a lot... a big fan for myolie now...
    yeah.....welcome to the club!!!
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

It is now showing in the satellite TV but I missed half of the series. So I am now watching bits and pieces. I felt sorry for Zoe after she was diagnosed with an illness and she told Francis not to accept her as his girlfriend but as a good friend only. I don't really like Flora in this series and she is like gone crazy after Vincent died.

Can someone tell me the spoiler what happen in the end? Will Zoe die and Sam (Francis) be with Flora?
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    It is now showing in the satellite TV but I missed half of the series. So I am now watching bits and pieces. I felt sorry for Zoe after she was diagnosed with an illness and she told Francis not to accept her as his girlfriend but as a good friend only. I don't really like Flora in this series and she is like gone crazy after Vincent died.

Can someone tell me the spoiler what happen in the end? Will Zoe die and Sam (Francis) be with Flora?
    Okay..one word: NOPE.:P
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Default TITS

oh my word..after seeing tonite's episode where francis was desperate to get Easons' signature for Zoey..i cringed at the thought when i heard Sam say Zoey's name is spelt C.O.E i didnt hear the "Y"..

nevertheless, i still like the series and i like the rolling credits @ the end..

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    oh my word..after seeing tonite's episode where francis was desperate to get Easons' signature for Zoey..i cringed at the thought when i heard Sam say Zoey's name is spelt C.O.E i didnt hear the "Y"..

nevertheless, i still like the series and i like the rolling credits @ the end..
    Still cute, huh? I really like the way they did the credits at the end, with the little tips and everything. Sometimes I want to hear the song though..

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    Okay..one word: NOPE.:P
    Never mind, I found my question in the reviews.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    Never mind, I found my question in the reviews.
    Oh okay. Whenever I watch series, I never read reviews but for this series I was so anxious that I had to do it. Heh. I had to watch it air on TV so it took practically two months..

I just read the reviews here on TITS . Ron Ng had pretty good reviews and was said to be quite promising as a newcomer....I just do not understand how someone who acted pretty well in his either first or second big role could have gone donehill in his subsequent serials.....

One reason I think I enjoyed TITS is because I do know people in real life that are like Zoe and Sam...so it was intriguing to see these characters develop on TV. My best friend for example reminded me of Zoe a lot!

Default I;m New Here...

hi everyone... i'm daphne@iris.. it's nice to meet you all here...

i might be a little more or less out dated here as i'm quite busy with my job... recently my sister bought a VCD of TVB drama called Triumph In The Skies... i was totally new to that drama and totally ignore and not to see it... then one day i was sick and i couldn't work and have to stay at home and out of sudden this movie came into my mind...

when i saw the first chapter i was totally amased and love the movie instantly... every bit of the movie reminds me more or less of my past...

my character it's like part of belle and zoey... i'm a person who belief in faith and destiny just like belle and also a person which it's happy go lucky and belief in myself most of the time and always knew there's a solution to every problem just like zoey... after watching it i was totally addicted to watch the whole movie just within 2 days. maybe it was the memories that i have was similar with the movie...

i'm a flight stewardess... usually i get to travel to most of the places and the place that i really love is japan, rome (milan). i love flying and really i was amased by the flight stewardess on how effective they work to make things in order and calm in a most horrible situation. and then, i meet a guy which it's much older than me (i'm 23yrs old and he's 32yrs old) he's a pilot. i thought that love would just bloom between us and indeed both of us fell in love then... although most of the time i didn't get to meet him due to our flying schedule we always managed to contact each other everytime we have landed to let me or him know that were safe... then he got a post by going to Australia, perth (bullsbrook) to teach other cadets to fly and controlling the aircraft... the things he would usually say it's safety, weather changes, aero-dynamics and judgements...

now we could hardly get to see each other and everytime i needed him he just wasn't there... but then as i'm always a positive person it wasn't my major problem... as our age differences, i would sometimes surprised him with the words, that he thought i would have never think of...(although he always say that i'm a little kiddo)... i guess it was the feelings that we have, to convince each other it's not the matter of age and it's how much you care and love a person...

hmmm... the good news is that he's coming back to me now officially on august and i can finally be by his side most of the time... can't wait till that day come... just wish to hug him and tell him that it doesn't matter how far the distance between us, it's how much our heart links together that counts...

oh... btw... i nearly forgotten to say that... the whole movie was really great and to be honest out of 80% of the movie really does operates like what we are working each and every day... the only thing is that they don't seem to be as tired as we do....haha...

well... i'm glad that this movie was there to accompany me and bring back all those fond memories of me and my boyfriend and hopefully we would have a happy ending like the movie as well....

Quote Originally Posted by daphne@Iris
    hi everyone... i'm daphne@iris.. it's nice to meet you all here...

i might be a little more or less out dated here as i'm quite busy with my job... recently my sister bought a VCD of TVB drama called Triumph In The Skies... i was totally new to that drama and totally ignore and not to see it... then one day i was sick and i couldn't work and have to stay at home and out of sudden this movie came into my mind...

when i saw the first chapter i was totally amased and love the movie instantly... every bit of the movie reminds me more or less of my past...

my character it's like part of belle and zoey... i'm a person who belief in faith and destiny just like belle and also a person which it's happy go lucky and belief in myself most of the time and always knew there's a solution to every problem just like zoey... after watching it i was totally addicted to watch the whole movie just within 2 days. maybe it was the memories that i have was similar with the movie...

i'm a flight stewardess... usually i get to travel to most of the places and the place that i really love is japan, rome (milan). i love flying and really i was amased by the flight stewardess on how effective they work to make things in order and calm in a most horrible situation. and then, i meet a guy which it's much older than me (i'm 23yrs old and he's 32yrs old) he's a pilot. i thought that love would just bloom between us and indeed both of us fell in love then... although most of the time i didn't get to meet him due to our flying schedule we always managed to contact each other everytime we have landed to let me or him know that were safe... then he got a post by going to Australia, perth (bullsbrook) to teach other cadets to fly and controlling the aircraft... the things he would usually say it's safety, weather changes, aero-dynamics and judgements...

now we could hardly get to see each other and everytime i needed him he just wasn't there... but then as i'm always a positive person it wasn't my major problem... as our age differences, i would sometimes surprised him with the words, that he thought i would have never think of...(although he always say that i'm a little kiddo)... i guess it was the feelings that we have, to convince each other it's not the matter of age and it's how much you care and love a person...

hmmm... the good news is that he's coming back to me now officially on august and i can finally be by his side most of the time... can't wait till that day come... just wish to hug him and tell him that it doesn't matter how far the distance between us, it's how much our heart links together that counts...

oh... btw... i nearly forgotten to say that... the whole movie was really great and to be honest out of 80% of the movie really does operates like what we are working each and every day... the only thing is that they don't seem to be as tired as we do....haha...

well... i'm glad that this movie was there to accompany me and bring back all those fond memories of me and my boyfriend and hopefully we would have a happy ending like the movie as well....

What can I say...wow! and ...welcome to the forum!

What can I say...wow! and ...welcome to the forum!
    *waves* I'm welcoming you to the forum too! I've never met anyone that's been a flight stewardess before, and that sounds a wonderful relationship! I wish you a happy ending too

Default Just FLew Back

hi everyone...

i've just flew back from hong kong... fuuh... tired... i have been smiling non stop while i was working... oh joaniemaloney... and strawberry... thanks for your warm welcome... yes, indeed i hope that we will have a good ending like samuel and zoey...it's really heart warming to see both of them managed to get back together after struggling for a relationship... hmph... i just wonder if i would do this to my boyfriend (i mean the part when sam ask zoey to marry him) sounds really exciting...hmmm... i wonder will there be an airplane fly above us then... hmm... i really doubt that as were not allowed to go into the 'track' without any reason... i sort of like the part when they were married in the airport ... it must be memorable...

airport it's a place where getting back together and seperate from each other... sometimes we do see people crying and comes with lots of different crying... happiness, sad,shock, mad, missing someone and even fearing of loosing someone important due to some reasons... all me and my other cabin crews would say it's that, it's just part of the things that you will see in the airport...

my sis is also a flight stewardess as well, and she's currently based in dubai... seldom see her though... or should i say hardly see her... if she fly's back, i will be flying to somewhere....the only time we will meet up it's through the net by using the camera... got to think of her... i miss her lots...

well gotta go now as really have to sleep... haha.. i've been too tired... will fly to Edinsburgh tomorrow... hope to hear from you all when i get back then...

take care..
    daphne@iris

Hi,

Flight stewardess seem to have such exciting lives...but I know a few myself so I understand that there are difficulties in the job as well that people don't see beyond the glam side.

I wish you good luck with your bf too.......

Hi,

Flight stewardess seem to have such exciting lives...but I know a few myself so I understand that there are difficulties in the job as well that people don't see beyond the glam side.

I wish you good luck with your bf too.......

i agree!their job is cool.. i feel impressed to meet daphne@iris here.
    when is my prince coming to me?when?

I am guessing that TITs has been shown in most countries with large Chinese poplulation already...so I guess the hype is almost over for this serial.....or are there any other countries that have yet to show this serial?

I went to the TVB Chinese Pop Concert tonight. Joe Ma, Ron Ng, Myolie and Tavia were there. They all sang 2 songs each. Everyone lip sync except for Myolie. She sang live. Joe Ma sang the TITS theme. When he sang the theme song, I could see the flash back of the series in my mind. They also showed some previews for upcoming TVB series.

Ron Ng looks good in person. He's so hot. hehehe....

Myolie was wearing a nice outfit. She was wearing this black top and skirt...with hot pink knee high boots. Kinda funky.

Did anyone go to the autograph session yesterday?
    kookai_grrl

Quote Originally Posted by kookai_grrl
    I went to the TVB Chinese Pop Concert tonight. Joe Ma, Ron Ng, Myolie and Tavia were there. They all sang 2 songs each. Everyone lip sync except for Myolie. She sang live. Joe Ma sang the TITS theme. When he sang the theme song, I could see the flash back of the series in my mind. They also showed some previews for upcoming TVB series.

Ron Ng looks good in person. He's so hot. hehehe....

Myolie was wearing a nice outfit. She was wearing this black top and skirt...with hot pink knee high boots. Kinda funky.

Did anyone go to the autograph session yesterday?
    Oh i did!! i agree ron looks really hot in person,tavia looked really pretty as well, they all lip synced? I have a video of Tavia singing and it sounds like her voice.
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~