1 6.67%
  • Ron-Bosco-Sammul-Kenneth

7 46.67%
  • Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

What's the song called in english that Flora sings at the end of each episode?
    Kenny...you probably know the name of this song....and which CD is in it? I wish they had a TITS Soundtrack.
    Last edited by kookai_grrl; 03-20-05 at 04:42 PM.
    kookai_grrl

Quote Originally Posted by kookai_grrl
    Kenny...you probably know the name of this song....and which CD is in it? I wish they had a TITS Soundtrack.
    i think its called "I Don't Love You"
    //fave series:
    eternal happiness, love bond, fate twisters, triumph in the skies, ups and downs in the sea of love
    //fave stars:
    ron ng, raymond lam, moses chan, michelle ye, tavia yeung, ada choi

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Chinese title is call : 我不愛你!

and not, Flora doesn't have an album with that song yet.......maybe later....
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    welcome.

Triumph In The Skies is indeed a good series to watch....you won't regret it......
    Thanks!

I have to stop myself from reading all of the posts here, so I won't get too much spoilers... I'm kinda just scanning the messages, and avoiding ones which seems to have spoilers LOL...
    "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
    - Mark Twain
    "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
    - Psalm 90:12

i suggest you go to this thread only if you are nearing the end. that way you won't be spoiled into too much details
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Can someone tell me who is the guy who played Cerina's husband? He is a bit weird but then he seems to be popular in music industry in HK. Is he a singer or something?
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    Can someone tell me who is the guy who played Cerina's husband? He is a bit weird but then he seems to be popular in music industry in HK. Is he a singer or something?
    The guy playing her husband is Patrick Tang. He was also in To Get Unstuck in TIme. and...i dont know if he's a singer. =X but he was the one that sang the themesong for To Get Untstuck in Time.

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    Chinese title is call : 我不愛你!

and not, Flora doesn't have an album with that song yet.......maybe later....
    Thanks kenny! I didn't know what it was called though too...hopefully it comes out because i liked it.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx
    The guy playing her husband is Patrick Tang. He was also in To Get Unstuck in TIme. and...i dont know if he's a singer. =X but he was the one that sang the themesong for To Get Untstuck in Time.
    he also sang the themesong of back to square one (with cecilia yip)
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJade
    Am up to the part when Vincent has died from the car crash, and my heart ached for Belle!! it was so upsetting
    i was heartbroken for few weeks~

oh ya, comments about sammul in this series, did anyone noticed he likes to put both of his hands into his pants pockets all the time no matter any situation?

this makes me felt he's too much faking his character, not natural i dunno.. maybe it was influenced by the chracters he played before, none of them were this one like he played in this drama. correct me if im wrong but anyhow, he succesfully changed my view of a pilot in term of their profession.

btw, can anyone tell how old exactly is sammul as his character? when his mother left HK for Italy, sammul was 6y.o. his mother came back after 20 years, cuz Issac was 20y.o. Sammul suppose is 26y.o right?
    is 26y.o too old???

heard that they are making this series triumph in the skies II. anyone knows about this?
    when is my prince coming to me?when?

Default im new actually

Quote Originally Posted by daphne@Iris
    hi everyone...

i've just flew back from hong kong... fuuh... tired... i have been smiling non stop while i was working... oh joaniemaloney... and strawberry... thanks for your warm welcome... yes, indeed i hope that we will have a good ending like samuel and zoey...it's really heart warming to see both of them managed to get back together after struggling for a relationship... hmph... i just wonder if i would do this to my boyfriend (i mean the part when sam ask zoey to marry him) sounds really exciting...hmmm... i wonder will there be an airplane fly above us then... hmm... i really doubt that as were not allowed to go into the 'track' without any reason... i sort of like the part when they were married in the airport ... it must be memorable...

airport it's a place where getting back together and seperate from each other... sometimes we do see people crying and comes with lots of different crying... happiness, sad,shock, mad, missing someone and even fearing of loosing someone important due to some reasons... all me and my other cabin crews would say it's that, it's just part of the things that you will see in the airport...

my sis is also a flight stewardess as well, and she's currently based in dubai... seldom see her though... or should i say hardly see her... if she fly's back, i will be flying to somewhere....the only time we will meet up it's through the net by using the camera... got to think of her... i miss her lots...

well gotta go now as really have to sleep... haha.. i've been too tired... will fly to Edinsburgh tomorrow... hope to hear from you all when i get back then...

take care..
    daphne@iris
    hi all i havent intro myself did i?
    sorry im new actually.
    i got to know about this forum when bz browsing info about this drama. after so many years, i found another drama that i really like to watch again. this Triumph in the Skies is fantastic! awesome!
    I dunno y exactly i like it, is it the story line, is it the casts,.. but most importantly, i find that watching this drama gives me, a very fairy tale like feeling. is something like this will really happen in the real world? i mean, i myself is a person who hold a strong belief in fate, destiny, and things like those. i've alwiz thought that im thinking too much n oftenly like to think perfectly, i mean something like what i imagined, i really wish they wil happen because of fate, frens said im childish.. ( LoL )
    like what belle's best fren commented about her in this drama.
    well, just a drama anyway. guess i like this drama because it's like dreams come true for me

daphne@iris, im really happy for you, didnt had much time to write more than what i did but words really cant express how much i feel happy for you. all i want to say,... good luck n wish u happy alwiz!!!

btw, as u mentioned that u like Milan, which is in Italy.
    im so curious whether u have been to the cafe on top of hill where sammul n belle met? whr sammul thought belle as donna n belle thought sammul as vincent??

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

hi...does anyone know a site where i can download the themesong for it?

and hu sang it?

thx in advance
    meePiT

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    hi...does anyone know a site where i can download the themesong for it?

and hu sang it?

thx in advance
    the song title is 歲月如歌 by Eason Chan

try to get it from here:
    http://mp3.baidu.com/m?f=ms&tn=baidu...E7%B8%E8&lm=-1

Default :)

right click n save target as

hello....do u have any idea where to DL those instrumental songs other than the main n sub theme of the show ?? thanx !!!

Quote Originally Posted by faithfuleehciup
    i was heartbroken for few weeks~

oh ya, comments about sammul in this series, did anyone noticed he likes to put both of his hands into his pants pockets all the time no matter any situation?

this makes me felt he's too much faking his character, not natural i dunno.. maybe it was influenced by the chracters he played before, none of them were this one like he played in this drama. correct me if im wrong but anyhow, he succesfully changed my view of a pilot in term of their profession.

btw, can anyone tell how old exactly is sammul as his character? when his mother left HK for Italy, sammul was 6y.o. his mother came back after 20 years, cuz Issac was 20y.o. Sammul suppose is 26y.o right?
    is 26y.o too old???

heard that they are making this series triumph in the skies II. anyone knows about this?
    faithfuleehciup,
    yeah, samuel's character is really reserved. he doesn't open up to people. a lot of time, people that has that type of body language (hands in pants pocket) keeps a lot of things to themselves and does not really express themselves.

he changed my view on pilots too. their job is very important and the committment he showed towards the passengers was very touching. he gave me a very good impression of pilots. oh yeah, i know he's old, but i thought he looked hot in his uniform. hehehe

this is where i think TVB screwed up on...the age. you're partially right about the calculation....but i think samuel is actually 36 yrs old in the series. when sam flew to japan, zoe followed....and then she was all dressed up to meet up with him. that day was her 21st b-day. i remember her trying to tell him that she is interested in him. but all he said was that he treats her only like a sister. then she mentioned that if it would make a difference if she was 30 and he was 45...so i think their age gap was 15 years.
    kookai_grrl

Default TITS

ok i know i have seen it before, as its screened here where i live, did TITS end at chapter35 or40

Default instrumental music

Quote Originally Posted by joai28
    hello....do u have any idea where to DL those instrumental songs other than the main n sub theme of the show ?? thanx !!!
    i've downloaded 2 of the instrumental songs from the same source where I downloaded the theme songs. you can search for
    1.Aine Phil Cunningham
    2.Home again

http://mp3.baidu.com/

faithfuleehciup,
    yeah, samuel's character is really reserved. he doesn't open up to people. a lot of time, people that has that type of body language (hands in pants pocket) keeps a lot of things to themselves and does not really express themselves.

he changed my view on pilots too. their job is very important and the committment he showed towards the passengers was very touching. he gave me a very good impression of pilots. oh yeah, i know he's old, but i thought he looked hot in his uniform. hehehe

this is where i think TVB screwed up on...the age. you're partially right about the calculation....but i think samuel is actually 36 yrs old in the series. when sam flew to japan, zoe followed....and then she was all dressed up to meet up with him. that day was her 21st b-day. i remember her trying to tell him that she is interested in him. but all he said was that he treats her only like a sister. then she mentioned that if it would make a difference if she was 30 and he was 45...so i think their age gap was 15 years.
    i m definitely agree with you.
    sam looked hot in his pilot uniform

oh i forgotten about the part zoe proposed to sam when they mentioned their age gap. thx kookai_grrl!

Default not 35

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    ok i know i have seen it before, as its screened here where i live, did TITS end at chapter35 or40