7 46.67%
  • Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

after begging and begging for my friend to lend me his rmvb copies of "triumph in the skies", i find out Fairchild TV is starting to air this show starting early January. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif')

guess i'll just catch sunday's airing of the "making of TRIUMPH IN THE SKIES".

Hi,

Where are you from? I am interested to watch the making too....

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

To those living in Malaysia and still don't know yet, Dec 30 on Astro Channel 30 Wah Lai Toi they are airing the series.

Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Hi Kenny,

i realize you share the same birthday as Wallace Huo Jian hua except u are a year older..well..happy birthday to you..its just in 2 day's time.

tonight, I watch this episode where Issac had just flew his first flight as a pilot (sitting behind his brother in actual fact) and this was a flight he took togther with Zita and they landed in Sapporo. anyway, Donald had paid for a ticket so that he could be with Zita. While in Japan, both guys bought Zita a present because Donald wanted to and Issac got roped in to buy a present as well for Zita. Issac got Zita a small musical box and he said he sui pian bought it. It was like very casul and not much thot on his part as compared to Donald. however, when the whole gang/crew landed in HK airport, the first thing on Issac's mind was to pass Zoe this cute baby blue cap he bought...now, he lookd much more excited here and more thot seems to have gone into her present beside the fact that he wanted to look for Zoe upon alighting at the HK airport. and he bought Zoe's gift on his own initiative. my question is...doesn't this obviously show that Issac has feelings for Zoe and not Zita.....how come there was romantic development bet Zita and Issac but not Issac and Zoe??? why??

I thot Issac was cute with Zoe and Zoe too was pretty cute with Sam.

it really looked like there was going to be a 2 brothers 1 girl love development in the making, esp when while Issac had gone off to look for Zoe, Zoe was pestered by this guy who like her and she was saved in time by Sam who pretended he was her boyfriend. You can see that Zoe likes Sam and it was a great contrast when the director filemed this scene, ending with Sam telling Zoe (after the suitor backed off) that Issac was looking for her.

I hope I am not confusing anyone...I am trying my best to describe the scene and how it was filmed and why I had the impression that Issac had something for Zoe.
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-23-04 at 01:37 PM.

Anyone knows if the making of the serial will be shown on Singapore Cable again soon? I miss the earlier round, my sis said it was shown once.

the making of "triumph in the skies" will air this weekend on Sunday at Fairchild TV.

that's in vancouver and Toronto. and yes, it is in canada.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Hi Kenny,

i realize you share the same birthday as Wallace Huo Jian hua except u are a year older..well..happy birthday to you..its just in 2 day's time.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    tonight, I watch this episode where Issac had just flew his first flight as a pilot (sitting behind his brother in actual fact) and this was a flight he took togther with Zita and they landed in Sapporo. anyway, Donald had paid for a ticket so that he could be with Zita. While in Japan, both guys bought Zita a present because Donald wanted to and Issac got roped in to buy a present as well for Zita. Issac got Zita a small musical box and he said he sui pian bought it. It was like very casul and not much thot on his part as compared to Donald. however, when the whole gang/crew landed in HK airport, the first thing on Issac's mind was to pass Zoe this cute baby blue cap he bought...now, he lookd much more excited here and more thot seems to have gone into her present beside the fact that he wanted to look for Zoe upon alighting at the HK airport. and he bought Zoe's gift on his own initiative. my question is...doesn't this obviously show that Issac has feelings for Zoe and not Zita.....how come there was romantic development bet Zita and Issac but not Issac and Zoe??? why??

I thot Issac was cute with Zoe and Zoe too was pretty cute with Sam.

it really looked like there was going to be a 2 brothers 1 girl love development in the making, esp when while Issac had gone off to look for Zoe, Zoe was pestered by this guy who like her and she was saved in time by Sam who pretended he was her boyfriend. You can see that Zoe likes Sam and it was a great contrast when the director filemed this scene, ending with Sam telling Zoe (after the suitor backed off) that Issac was looking for her.

I hope I am not confusing anyone...I am trying my best to describe the scene and how it was filmed and why I had the impression that Issac had something for Zoe.

Duh. Zoe from the very start already liked Sam. Doesn't matter if anyone including Issac to jump in. But from what I seen, Issac was more to liking Zita. :P

And for the 1002th time. SAM AND ZOE ARE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chirstmas eve tonight..merry christmas everyone!

Christmas Eve and I am still catching epiodes of Triumph in the skies. tonight's story, we saw Zoe confessing to Sam that she likes him in Sapporo. Their story development is intriguing cause its so realistic to me. it's unusual but realistic...

Sam is so..I don't know..he keeps everything to himself...he bought Bella her missing storybook in Japan but decided not to give her when he saw the princess bed that Vincent did for her. I understand Sam's intentions but I thot its ok to give it to her since he already bought it. He is afraid of having more misunderstandings or that it might make Bella's feelings for him be rekindered, that there would be this tuo tuo la la..dragging and no clean break of the relationship. but the guy is keeping things to himself and no one knows he is doing all these stuff for those people he care about like Bella. He should speak up more. his keeping everything to himself and not saying much and explaining things is getting to me. actually , his not speaking much explaining stuff is causing a lot of misunderstandings ..not only with Bella but also with his brother and others around him.

alas, in tonight's episode, Issac has started helping Zoe to have chances with his brother...so seems like he has no special feelings for Zoe after all...oh gosh...sad.anyway.....before that, either The scriptwriter has made a mistake writing the script to mislead the audience or Ron's acting has mislead the audience (I am saying all these in jest !) but really, I was misled until tonight's episode.....well, hope nothing develops as I watch the show that I feel that Issac had something for Zoe again (in jest...the smiles are not working..thus I am using words...).

btw, Zoe asked Sam earlier that if the relationship was bet a 30 year old women and a 45 year old man, it would be ok right. she turned 21 tonight in the show.

does that mean that Sam is 15 years older and he's 36?

I thot the age diff is only 10 yrs max.
    Last edited by strawberry; 12-24-04 at 10:50 AM.

I agree with you about Issac having something for Zoe, but I can safely assume that he knows that Zoe is ALL for Sam. So, case close.

What is Issac's full chinese name in the serial? They keep calling him A-Feng....his brother is call Tang Yi Chen...so what's his?

now I am at the part where Vincent's sis likes Sam..what happened thereafter?

continue watching?

I think I have to scroll through the earlier episode to get Issac's chinese name. Or someone else here know can post it first.

To me, Ron Ng sometimes looks very good, very smart in the pilot uniform but sometimes, he looks weird..like his hair is not kept in place,its too much, they have a mind of their own..and he even looks a little old to me, facial feature wise.....

Oh, got the name. Yik Fung.

so its tang Yi chen and tang Yi feng right? I was guessing that since chinese like to retain one same character when they name siblings.

I find Vincent's sister so irritating....don't like her.

by the way, u bought the vcd or dvd in chinese or cantonses? or u taped it when it was shown on tv?

I download.

before you ask where, I am sadly to say I can't really tell you since it would be against the forum rule.

that's ok.... I see you really like this series. is the downloaded serial quality good? that would not be against the rule

DVD quality.

And yeah, I really like this series.

this serie is okay.. but i think the first half was interesting ... but than as the story went on..i thought it was boring.. -_-.. and why did zoe have to be with sam.. i didnt like myolie in this serie
    bu bu jing xin