1 6.67%
  • Ron-Bosco-Sammul-Kenneth

7 46.67%
  • Louisa-Jerry

1 6.67%
  • Ron-Michelle-Sammul

2 13.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Triumph in the Skies 《衝上雲霄》

I used to live up north but then it got freezing so i flew all the way down south..now it is boiling

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    oh my word..after seeing tonite's episode where francis was desperate to get Easons' signature for Zoey..i cringed at the thought when i heard Sam say Zoey's name is spelt C.O.E i didnt hear the "Y"..

nevertheless, i still like the series and i like the rolling credits @ the end..
    her name is spelt zoe...mayb u got the c and the z wrong...since their english is...yea... and if u say zoe (pronounce E as in you are saying it...like meat)then it will sound like a y....
    meePiT

Quote Originally Posted by hyperlink989
    her name is spelt zoe...mayb u got the c and the z wrong...since their english is...yea... and if u say zoe (pronounce E as in you are saying it...like meat)then it will sound like a y....

Also, Zoe's chinese name is (well..in cantonese) pronounced 'soh yee', so maybe that can explain Sam's pronounciation sometimes..:P
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

hay can someone tell me how many episodes to go...
    im up to wehre zoe and sam went to italy and just came bak...where they said they'll b best friends again...and where phillip tong and da "bat tong gow" master is talking about a new recipe.....
    i think u are at 35... 5 more to go...
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Do you guys remember Zoe saying this a lot in the series...."hi, i'm Zoe, my chinese name is So Yee". Of course, she saids it in cantonese. She says that line everytime she meets someone. LOL.
    kookai_grrl

Quote Originally Posted by faithfuleehciup
    anyway for me, vincent's character is the most natural. that's y i like his. tho he is sometimes an idiot of not trusting sam, for me, that shows he is not like any other man who likes to hide their feelings because of their egotism.
    I agree, I think Vincent was a very 'real' character. While Sam is almost too perfect, too good to be true, Vincent showed his insecure side. But he was so sweet when he insisted on letting Belle know HE was the one who was Mimi's ex-bf, instead of Sam. Such a pity and shock when he died!

I also liked Zoe's character, cos she was always so positive and full of sunshine. Myolie portrayed her well.

Yup, it's spelt Zoe and not Zoey. Sam pronounced the 'z' as 'zee' instead of 'zed'.

This thread has been inactive for a while. anyway, I would like to know if the theme song was specially composed for this serial? and if the cocktail that coco requested belle to concoct during their cabin training 'snowball' is a real cocktail drink? what's it comprise if so? thks!

and I would like to see TVB make more serials along the feel and manner of this one. It just feels so good watching this.
    Last edited by strawberry; 06-28-05 at 02:22 PM.

i dont know if the theme song was composed especially but it sounds great! i love listening to it...
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

yes i agree. the themesong is just great
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

The reason I ask is because at the interval of this show, they air this short section of the song and it sounds like the plane taking off so I felt that if they really composed this song for this show, the composer's really talented.

Quote Originally Posted by idyllic
    I agree, I think Vincent was a very 'real' character. While Sam is almost too perfect, too good to be true, Vincent showed his insecure side. But he was so sweet when he insisted on letting Belle know HE was the one who was Mimi's ex-bf, instead of Sam. Such a pity and shock when he died!

I also liked Zoe's character, cos she was always so positive and full of sunshine. Myolie portrayed her well.
    Nowadays when I think of the ideal husband I would want, I would think of Vincent! I love this character so much. It was initially hard for me to believe that Vincent could turn into this super devoted and loving spouse, but when he made the decision to let Belle knows the truth, I totally melted. This is the kind of man you know you can trust with your whole life. *LOL* Am I exaggerating?

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    and I would like to see TVB make more serials along the feel and manner of this one. It just feels so good watching this.
    Yes, it felt so good. I'm starting to miss this series again... I hope TVB will come up with more series like this too.

Hi, I finished this series a long time ago but I re-watch it a lot of times aready. Do anyony of u know if there is going to be Triumph in the skies 2???

Quote Originally Posted by kkgurl723
    Hi, I finished this series a long time ago but I re-watch it a lot of times aready. Do anyony of u know if there is going to be Triumph in the skies 2???
    same here, sporodically. nope, no sequel.

damn! no sequel?? *sniffing*

then again, vincent has been killed of....
    belle well... doing okay
    sam and zoe has gotten together
    the main characters of triumph in the skies has their stories told

so maybe a sequel is not ideal, there's only so much they can do. by that i mean, they cant exactly talk about planes again when they have already done that in 40 eps! and training....

well i guess they can make a sequel with the s4 (ron, sammuel, kenneth and bosco) and zita (michelle) as the main characters...

i love how this series was a feelling series. it really touched the audience espescially during the scenes of zoe's heart condition and belle's illness. you gotta admit that sam and zoe marrying was a really happy moment!
    Last edited by laney; 07-06-05 at 12:18 AM.
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

Default im back!

after a long long time...im stil back to this thread.wanna c how's it goin on in here.but what i got is a bad news,y is there no sequel?i really hope to c this drama "live" once again.
    when is my prince coming to me?when?

yes, there won't be a tits2. maybe because of the budget?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

if there was a sequel, who or what could they revolve the story around?
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

Quote Originally Posted by laney
    if there was a sequel, who or what could they revolve the story around?
    about belle met her loved one.
    about issac and donald and zita. (isaac with zita. hehe)
    about sam n zoe live happily with their kids.
    about their kids grow up and became partners with belle+hubby's kids.
    how imaginative i am~ :P
    when is my prince coming to me?when?

Hiii , Anyone who can tell me what happened later since Joe and Sam broke up on the beach ? Thanks P

Quote Originally Posted by toivietenanh
    Hiii , Anyone who can tell me what happened later since Joe and Sam broke up on the beach ? Thanks P
    cant help ya, i saw this series ages ago and cant exactly tell you all the scenes, i only remember parts of the series but i would love to rewatch this series

sorry!
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!