Thread: Kingdom-Staring Jamie Foxx

Default Kingdom-Staring Jamie Foxx

hello guys, i got a chance to go see a preview yesterday of the movie "KINGDOM" staring Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Gardner, it doesn't comes out til the end of september, but i want give a shout out and tell you guys MUST GO SEE IT !!! it's a really great movie,

The movie is about terrorists...
    the first 15 minutes of it was kinda of boring, because they tells you a little bit of history stuff....like the gulf war, and a whole bunch of Bin Laden stuff....

the rest of the movie was GREAT...to me personally the movie is actually telling a moral story...the story takes place in Saudi Arabia, a terrorist sector bomb up an american compound, killing a lot of children in the process...while an american crew cleans up the mess...another bomb explode...killing Frank....Frank is a dear friend to Jamie Foxx Character...Jamie decided to set up a team of FBI investigator and go over to Saudi Arabia and investigate and arrest Abul i think this is was the name...ABUL is the leader of this terrorist sector, but once they landed in Saudi Arabia they meet with every posible difficulties with their investigation., but they meet a kind hearted local policeman who will help them throughout the movie.
    **land of the free, and the home of the brave, USA ALL THE WAY**

Quote Originally Posted by vietqueenvan View Post
    hello guys, i got a chance to go see a preview yesterday of the movie "KINGDOM" staring Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Gardner, it doesn't comes out til the end of september, but i want give a shout out and tell you guys MUST GO SEE IT !!! it's a really great movie,

The movie is about terrorists...
    the first 15 minutes of it was kinda of boring, because they tells you a little bit of history stuff....like the gulf war, and a whole bunch of Bin Laden stuff....

the rest of the movie was GREAT...to me personally the movie is actually telling a moral story...the story takes place in Saudi Arabia, a terrorist sector bomb up an american compound, killing a lot of children in the process...while an american crew cleans up the mess...another bomb explode...killing Frank....Frank is a dear friend to Jamie Foxx Character...Jamie decided to set up a team of FBI investigator and go over to Saudi Arabia and investigate and arrest Abul i think this is was the name...ABUL is the leader of this terrorist sector, but once they landed in Saudi Arabia they meet with every posible difficulties with their investigation., but they meet a kind hearted local policeman who will help them throughout the movie.
    how do u get all those information about the movie n know wat happen in the 1st 15 minutes? u saw it already?

YES...i got free tickets to go see a pre-screen....so yes i saw the whole movie..it a really great movie..i'm going to see another pre-screen tomorrow ..this one is with Amanda Bynes
    **land of the free, and the home of the brave, USA ALL THE WAY**