Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: >>aLaN LuO Zhi XiAnG<<

eh forgot to tell u...i already made adjustments to the forum settings, so now u can post whatever u like there

thanks for d participation....can grab some images there and put here too lor....
    ---sHoW

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMWORKS
    the chase? ok sporty...ok.....i tink by then we'll still luv show rite....

ehh but muz remind u of something....show's english is v v v lousy...so why dont u take mandarin course from now on, so when u eventually get the chance to meet him, can talk and chat like old friend....and can tell him wat u really feel....i got that language problem also rite, so i regret for not taking my course seriously...by the time meeting show, it's already hard enough to overcome my joy and nervousness.....let alone muz think strange words to speak....cuz basically, the first time you laid eyes on him, you'll be soooo mesmerized then everything drains out of your brain....what's left is just the word "he's so handsome....he's so perfect..." and all dat bullshit, then u ended up cant speak at all....and by the time he shake your hand/put his arms around you, you'll be melting and cant stand still, so....again, cant talk at all....hahahaha.

did i sound like too over the top? but it's exactly wat i felt.....myb i'm juz overreacting, but he really really had dat much influence toward me leh....so forgive me....
    yup, i'll be taking mandarin classes.. (my college course is all about the art of communication,, lol! so my accent is american-british i've studied japanese language 3 years ago but now i can hardly remember, so maybe i'll start learning manda later on.. (the fresher the better... )

wow! i envy you a lot... geez.. when can i finally do that???? can't hardly wait.. im afraid i might end up like that as well.. (insane? if that's the right word to use..) but im really really excited... i haven't met any of the stars i like so i'm less experienced but will not definitely miss the chance to do..ya'know... stuffs
    Last edited by SportyYetChic; 01-15-05 at 12:04 AM.
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

actually show is also the first star that i like whom i get a chance to meet personally (sorry about my structure, i'm having difficulties structuring my english here hahaha) so i think maybe all the strange action i did was because i was inexperienced also....cuz i see the other girls were acting just normal....hahahaha

ugh...me too sleepy....rite now its 4.30am cant believe havnt sleep at all....will continue gossiping tomorrow....
    ---sHoW

actually show is also the first star that i like whom i get a chance to meet personally (sorry about my structure, i'm having difficulties structuring my english here hahaha) so i think maybe all the strange action i did was because i was inexperienced also....cuz i see the other girls were acting just normal....hahahaha
    maybe the other girls met show a number of times already... (that was your first time, right??) so i think u also acted normal for a first-timer..

as for me, well, we're 'almost' the same coz i haven't really got the chance to meet up with any of my fave stars.. (i remember what my dad told me when i tried to ask permission to go to f4 concert.. "don't waste your money!","U might get hurt when a stampede happens!". "their fame won't last that long so don't waste your time!"...) oh lordy.. hope this won't happen when it's show's turn...
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

oi oi
    what happen...this thread is now in page 2...cant accept that....keep posting ok =] sorry i havent post during the past few days (or weeks?)
    ---sHoW

oi oi
    what happen...this thread is now in page 2...cant accept that....keep posting ok =] sorry i havent post during the past few days (or weeks?)
    looks like we're the only ones who are posting stuffs here..

i received a message in my yahoo messenger who bumped into this thread and was asking stuffs about Show because his/her cousin is also a fanatics...

come on show fans! wake up!!!!

ok, here's a short clip of him saying i love you..

http://movie.show-indo.net/cybergarf/showlove.wmv

and here's a video courtesy of PangYa online golf game.. he was invited to be the spokesperson here

http://www.oc-gamer.com/readvarticle.asp?id=1139

i got all these from the site of my good friend DREAMWORKS... try it!

http://www.oc-gamer.com/article/0412..._041202_py.wmv

http://www.mp263.com/data/try/mtv/xi...34/tiaoxin.wmv
    Last edited by SportyYetChic; 02-15-05 at 12:15 PM.

Smile

Alan is really a talented person in regards to hosting, singing or acting. He's so funny and i always ended up laughing whenever i seen him in 100% Entertainment. He's good at imitating other fellow actors such as Jimm Lin and Daniel Chan.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

I think he's cute and everything, but every time i see him on that 100% entertaiment show, my impression of him declines. He's just so smug and insufferable. I'm not sure if its just his onscreen persona or not, but he seems to be completely self absorbed, always boasting of his own popularity, saying how everyone just loves him in china(which is actually not that accurate) and going on and on about how many awards he's won etc. there's nothing wrong with being proud of one's acheivements, but he just goes overboard sometimes. It does nothing good for his image.

Default hi

hey, i only recently found out about Show when watching chinese channels from my mum's satelite. and now i feel like such a fool - coz you all know heaps bout him and everything. lol

i actually dont understand mando (or even canto), but my parents do.
    I was watching Show do a concert, where he was singing this song, (i have no idea what its called) but he was crying, and everyone else was crying.. i was sooo sad!! he was saying something bout his mother and father.

I've been trying to download his songs, but i can't seem to find them. Is there anywhere i can d/l his songs for free?

Smile

thank you. i love show luo (alan luo , xiaozhu)very much. he is best for me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/saraza/showtimecd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/saraza/kapook_1323974.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y273/saraza/Cover.jpg')

ii luRb hiim a l0t t00 ... hE iisH shOo cutE n funnY ... espescially iin yu le bai fen bai
    shoo funnY ... kia kia ... hIssh soNgs r norT baD osHo

Talking happy birthday

happy birthday alan luo!!!!!!
    wo ai ni!!!

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Rose/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Rose/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b213/arcanestillness/taiw/0878d741.jpg')

Default JuI have just discovered about Alan Luo or Show

I actually watched Legend of the Butterfly Lovers, and he was in this series..I didn't think he was cute at the time..He looks so different if you 'd compare him in that ancient series...But,after watching him for awhile he's cute... I've watched some of the clips on youtube, and I guess he's a singer,talk show, and an actor..I feel like I have a crush on him just like I had a crush on Jimmy Lin before....hehehehehe (hum...Jimmy Lin is cuter!)
    However, after reading what you said here it really changes my thought a little...

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish View Post
    I think he's cute and everything, but every time i see him on that 100% entertaiment show, my impression of him declines. He's just so smug and insufferable. I'm not sure if its just his onscreen persona or not, but he seems to be completely self absorbed, always boasting of his own popularity, saying how everyone just loves him in china(which is actually not that accurate) and going on and on about how many awards he's won etc. there's nothing wrong with being proud of one's acheivements, but he just goes overboard sometimes. It does nothing good for his image.
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 04-06-08 at 10:42 PM. Reason: ALAN/SHOW is CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

was xiao zhu ever like that honestly, i like his real persona better than the characters he portray (except in outsiders 2). he is funny and entertaining and he seems to have a very pleasing personality opposite of what has been said
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Default Alan luo is totally CUTE!

I hope he isn't like that...He's so so so cute and I think he's wicked funny from what I have seen...To bad I can't understand Chinese...Big master, have you met him outside before?
    I can't believe he's almost 30 now!He's getting older, but he stills look young ..Time's flying so fast..If only I found/knew him a while ago...Is there a web site that I can get pic of him and everything?

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    was xiao zhu ever like that honestly, i like his real persona better than the characters he portray (except in outsiders 2). he is funny and entertaining and he seems to have a very pleasing personality opposite of what has been said
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 04-07-08 at 01:05 PM. Reason: for got to mention something
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Quote Originally Posted by romeowen View Post
    i went to his autograph session last sunday in singapore and his real peron is reallie very handsome and tall. i queued twice and got to shake his hands twice. haha. i took a few pictures of him at the autograph session.
    www.photobucket.com
    username: romeowen
    password: showtime
    It doesn't work...Sigh...I wish I could see him oneday...

Default To DREAMWORKS

May I ask if you spoke English or Chinese to him?????I have just discovered about him...I hope I'm not late...Does he have a gf???
    Quote Originally Posted by DREAMWORKS View Post
    ehz u also went to J8 did u? i was there too...i got like 3 copies of the cd, wanted to Q three times but ppl were yelling at us so i cancelled lah...(me with SSU girls...the ones wearing pink t-shirt, maybe u also see? ehhh i tink u stand near us lorz...cuz i can see the pic of one of our board...haha...so close yet dunno each other and met here....so cute).

he's really v cute and tall...v friendly also...we followed him everywhere he went right, and after dat autogrph session he went for dinner to Marina Bay, and after dinner he actually came by our table and asked if we had dinner yet, and whether we're tired or not...so sweet....!

Haha, I actually find his 'smugness', 'boasting' and 'being self absorbed' act funny in 'Yu Lee 100%' because I know it's made for laugh. I love it when he acted all jealous when a fan profess that she likes Xiao Gui more. The fact that Xiao Gui was just laughing when he did that shows that it's all just an act made for laugh.

That's his ownscreen persona for 'Yu Le 100%'.

He has once commented that when he was on promotion for his album, people ask him why he's not funny and making jokes. He then explain that different occasions need different type of conduct. When he's in 'Yu Le 100%', he need to entertain people and make people happy, so, he crack jokes. When, singing, he can't be that silly anymore but need to present himself as a serious singer.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩