Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DY vs XF

Default DY vs XF

Will DY with his 6msj be able to defeat the mighty XF? What do you think will happen if DY fires his 6msj and XF his dragonpalms at the same time? Wouldn't DY also get hurt?

that depends on how well DY adjusting himself to the fight. If XF wasn't able to finish him off as soon as possible, DY would have a chance to adjust himself and improve his overall proficiency. By the time DY manages to perform his skill well, XF will get into trouble.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

I think XF had a much bigger chance of winning. I'm pretty sure he knows how dangerous 6MSJ to do and can judge what's smart and what's dumb to do.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

I think Duan Zhixing with 6MSJ vs Xiao Feng would be a much more interesting fight.

I think it would be like the described comparison between Lin Chaoying and Wang Chongyang. As the book itself said, Lin Chaoying's Jade Heart manual was capable of defeating Wang Chongyang's Quanzhen martial arts, but no one under heaven, Lin Chaoying included, was capable of defeating Wang Chongyang.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    I think it would be like the described comparison between Lin Chaoying and Wang Chongyang. As the book itself said, Lin Chaoying's Jade Heart manual was capable of defeating Wang Chongyang's Quanzhen martial arts, but no one under heaven, Lin Chaoying included, was capable of defeating Wang Chongyang.
    Just like Ouyang Feng and Hong Qigong. Xi Du beat Da Gou Bang Fa, but not Hong Qigong himself.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

XF could overpower DY, his aim sucks.

Don't forget that DY was also a prodigy in martial arts (although a pansy). Learning advanced martial arts in next to no time is no easy feat. If he applied himself and actually concentrated, he would give XF quite a fight. Saying that, XF should still win. His fighting experience is way more than DY.
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

XF would probably blast DY away before he knows wat hit him

Quote Originally Posted by shen long
    XF would probably blast DY away before he knows wat hit him

if it was long distance duel, DY would be the one blasting XF away

No, not really. Xiao Feng could hit from 150 feet away. Duan Yu with his Liu Mai Shen Jian, only a few dozen at most, I believe.

Lets use the DY from the end of the novel. Anything from before that is too unpredictable.

Not that I think DY would win outright, but I think he is being under-rated by all the previous posters.

XF can't hit from 150 feet. At best 40-50. And at that range, with DY's inner force, probably not much damage will be done.

If XF was doubting his own ability to deal 100% with 6MSJ while seeing DY use it, it probably means that he can't outrange it with his own dragon palm. I mean, XF is an experienced and genius fighter. I doubt something as simple as blasting from outside 6MSJ's range would escape him.

So if they fires at the same time, DYs 6msj hits XF while XF hits DY with his dragonpalm then both of them would be getting serious injured. Then DY might be able to win since he had higher internal energy than XF. Or maybe DY would just use his LBWB to escape XFs dragonpalms while he fires his 6msj like crazy then he might be able to win?

No, not really. Xiao Feng could hit from 150 feet away
    No one in the Jin Yong universe can hit more than 50 feet away.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

why does DY have higher energy? XF has been trained as a fighter all his life, surely his internal energy is higher compared to DY? DY has only recently learn 6MSJ and LBWB, only at the end of serial does he have reasonable control of it.

He sucked alot of energy during the story
    All that's needed to say have been said, why say anything more? The man is drunk, why stay any longer?....
    Quote Originally Posted by Question
    if CarMAN Lee hair is green, then am sure carMAN #$%@ a dog to give birth to you.

He began his palm strikes against DCQ about 150 feet away, following up with another piled up at 30-40 feet away, and yet another almost directly on top of him.

I'm not saying that Xiao Feng's palm energy can reach out over 150 feet, but he can BEGIN his assaults at that range. DY can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing
    He began his palm strikes against DCQ about 150 feet away, following up with another piled up at 30-40 feet away, and yet another almost directly on top of him.

I'm not saying that Xiao Feng's palm energy can reach out over 150 feet, but he can BEGIN his assaults at that range. DY can't.
    What's the point of starting to attack beyond effective range? Sounds pretty darn stupid to me.

Frankly, the only real point I've seen is to make your opponent have a bit of trouble breathing and get out of the way of your unstoppable blast instead of trying to block it.

Frankly, I'd strike from 6 feet away and crush him instantly, but you know how wuxia heroes like to stretch fights out

DY by the end of the novel should be pretty powerful. IIRC, didn't he take on one of XF's two LDAs when he and XZ tried to take the Liao Emperor prisoner? I think he progressed rather nicely. In terms of experience, however, I think XF is still way ahead of him.