Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 265

Thread: need n e chinese song lyrics?

  1. #201
    Member Funky_chick^0^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jean
    Kelly Chen's EH themesong:

    再生花 (TVB电视剧"再生缘"主题曲)
    曲:gary chan | 词:林夕 | 编:

    怀念你 回忆却恨你 赐我这天地
    陪着你 为等告别你 明年桃花飞

    * 葬过花红过心忽远又近 我与你看遍烈日密云
    背影是我伤痕 我为你能爱得比风沙更狠 *

    # 将今生 弥补他生 谁知有没有下文
    一颗心 多少脚印 谁可证实结伴同行
    指天发誓 你我若有天可再生 期求天意别要弄人
    谁又会答应 再生不爱别人 #

    甜蜜过而苦 也炼过那里有帮助
    投入错剧本 却没错谁能谈因果

    Repeat * # #

    this is my favourite song
    it is way cool
    i can always make you smile!!!

  2. #202
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore (:
    Posts
    12

    Default

    does anyone have the lyrics to Point of no return, by julian cheung? thanks!

  3. #203
    Senior Member neverland's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,036

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keii-
    does anyone have the lyrics to Point of no return, by julian cheung? thanks!
    I've posted it before if you want the ping yum for it:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...&postcount=159

    Here are the chinese characters for the song:
    跟你抱著 未等於愛上

    不再抱著 未等於不想

    你我在這分鐘 說過無緣再見

    下秒鐘再湊巧碰上

    *即使一起 貌合卻又神離

    分隔兩地 日夜掛著愁眉

    在各自結新歡 卻暗地拿你去比較

    現有的 始終偏袒你

    有心愛你卻愛不到

    抱緊了你卻又未想終老

    再等到與對方失散以後

    就會知原來誰最好 愛不到至會更想愛

    抱緊了你我又無心裝載 我跟你也破不到

    男與女之間 愛情的定數*

     
    一個個活恨抱著情人 一對個活有掛念誰人

    到尾話要分開 你我尚有惻忍

    又再探聽對方新吻

    Repeat*
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

    Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

  4. #204
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Does anyone have the lyrics to "Trimming Success" And subtheme to "LifeMade Simple" ? Or the full version of the songs.

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #205
    Junior Member tomboy-girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    6

    Default

    does anyone have the pinyin for a pillow case of mystery themesong sang by benny chan?
    thanks alot if you found it for me

  6. #206
    Junior Member Libria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Could anybody translate the following song into English? It's one of my favourite songs by Andy Lau (Lui Dehua 劉德華 ) - 再說一次我愛你 (I think the name of this song is something about "Say It Again - I Love You"). Please, help me with words!

    記得 那天 你坐在我的面前
    你的意願很明顯 等我的表現
    我說 改天 等我有足夠時間
    我一定給你一次完美 愛情的宣言
    多想 抓緊每一瞬間
    只怕故事已是昨天
    才明白 忽略是我最大的缺陷
    我真的 好想 再說一次 我愛你
    我願意放棄所有一切 只為換回你
    如果 時間 能夠為你而倒流
    真的好想牽著你的雙手 再說一次 我愛你

    回憶 已經 沒有你在我面前
    看什麼也會感到厭倦 我閉上雙眼
    多想 兩個人蓋一張被
    一同刷牙 一同洗臉
    才明白 錯把機會 借給了明天
    我真的 好想 再說一次 我愛你
    我願意放棄所有一切 只為換回你
    逃避 原來 不是面對的道理
    看清自己種下的可惜 重複後悔的延續
    喔 我真的 好想 再說一次 我愛你
    我願意放棄所有一切 只為換回你
    如果 時間 能夠為你而倒流
    真的好想牽著你的雙手 再說一次 我愛你


    Thanks a lot!

  7. #207
    Senior Member charbydis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    White Camel Mountain
    Posts
    6,236

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Libria
    Could anybody translate the following song into English? It's one of my favourite songs by Andy Lau (Lui Dehua 劉德華 ) - 再說一次我愛你 (I think the name of this song is something about "Say It Again - I Love You"). Please, help me with words!

    記得 那天 你坐在我的面前
    你的意願很明顯 等我的表現
    我說 改天 等我有足夠時間
    我一定給你一次完美 愛情的宣言
    多想 抓緊每一瞬間
    只怕故事已是昨天
    才明白 忽略是我最大的缺陷
    我真的 好想 再說一次 我愛你
    我願意放棄所有一切 只為換回你
    如果 時間 能夠為你而倒流
    真的好想牽著你的雙手 再說一次 我愛你

    回憶 已經 沒有你在我面前
    看什麼也會感到厭倦 我閉上雙眼
    多想 兩個人蓋一張被
    一同刷牙 一同洗臉
    才明白 錯把機會 借給了明天
    我真的 好想 再說一次 我愛你
    我願意放棄所有一切 只為換回你
    逃避 原來 不是面對的道理
    看清自己種下的可惜 重複後悔的延續
    喔 我真的 好想 再說一次 我愛你
    我願意放棄所有一切 只為換回你
    如果 時間 能夠為你而倒流
    真的好想牽著你的雙手 再說一次 我愛你


    Thanks a lot!


    Try this!

    Remember that day when you were seated before me,
    Your intention was clear - you wanted me to express myself.
    But I said some other day when I have enough time
    To give you one perfect declaration of love.
    I want to hold onto to every moment I can,
    But I am afraid those times are yesterday.
    Now I know my largest flaw is neglect

    I really truly want to say "I love you!" again
    I am willing to give up all that I have to have you back
    If time really is able to reverse for you
    I really want to hold your hands and say "I love you!" again.

    Remembering I no longer have you by my side,
    No matter what I looking at makes me tired - I close my eyes
    I really want both of us to share a quilt
    Burhsing our teeth together, Cleaning our faces together
    Only now that I know I was wrong to have given this chance to tomorrow,

    I really truly want to say "I love you!" again
    I am willing to give up all that I have to have you back
    Running away, is not the facing the facts
    Looking at the pity that I have planted, and repeating my lasting regret

    Sigh! I really truly want to say "I love you!" again
    I am willing to give up all that I have to have you back
    If time really is able to reverse for you
    I really want to hold your hands and say "I love you!" again.�
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

  8. #208
    Junior Member Libria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6

    Default

    charbydis, thanks for your help!!!

  9. #209
    Senior Member KantopunK...xD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    auStRaLia
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tomboy-girl
    does anyone have the pinyin for a pillow case of mystery themesong sang by benny chan?
    thanks alot if you found it for me
    have u got the chinese characters? it does more help
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + [email protected] *muah!

    Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

    currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

  10. #210
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default i need song!! pleaseee T_T

    hii! i've been hearing this song on the radio lately and they say its a new song. it's in cantonese and i think it's called "jau yut ding lei" (translated: it must be you?) i dont know the artist name or any of the song lyrics >< because it's a pretty upbeat song and i can't listen fast enough to catch any words. but i really like it!! can someone please please please help me find the song?? *crosses fingers*

  11. #211
    Junior Member tomboy-girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    have u got the chinese characters? it does more help
    here are the lyrics for a pillowcase of mystery
    作曲:范振鋒
    作詞:岑偉宗
    主唱:陳浩民

    沒有頂尖觸覺睇穿天黑黑
    沒有先知先覺掌握的心得
    是糊塗平凡人
    俗世裏浸浸浸
    悟到愛她須要順著絡與脈
    沒法搞清一切只識得臆測
    但愛戀的感覺產生的一刻
    令人迷迷濛濛
    亂馬腳跌跌碰
    夢裏枕巾識破件件是秘密
    未得悉心中有潛能
    自已都不知怎去走近
    若衝擊激出我自信心
    我應該應該信任我都.....得!
    不必聽聽占卦的齋嗡
    我識得高瞻遠望至堪稱優質
    將蜘蛛絲跟馬跡都一一推測
    我心思必須要密夾實
    不擔心今天我生吞的冤屈
    我他朝想得到便要未懼被嚇窒
    我的真始終會令你不肯安於室
    最終都得到這件信物

    can someone please translate this into pinyin

    oh and this is only half of it

    can someone please translate into full version as well

    THANK YOU!!!
    Last edited by tomboy-girl; 07-09-06 at 06:47 AM.

  12. #212
    Senior Member KantopunK...xD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    auStRaLia
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    hey tomboy-girl, i dont know the other half so this is all i can do for now!

    作(jok) 曲(kuk) :范(faan) 振(jan) 鋒(fung)
    作(jok) 詞(chi) :岑(sam) 偉(wai) 宗(jung)
    主(jue) 唱(cheung) :陳(chan) 浩(ho) 民(man)

    沒(moot) 有(yau) 頂(ding) 尖(jim) 觸(juk) 覺(gok) 睇(tai) 穿(chuen) 天(tin) 黑(hak) 黑(hak)
    沒(moot) 有(yau) 先(sin) 知(ji) 先(sin) 覺(gok) 掌(jeung) 握(ak) 的(dik) 心(sam) 得(dak)
    是(si) 糊(woo) 塗(to) 平(ping) 凡(faan) 人(yan)
    俗(juk) 世(sai) 裏 浸(jam) 浸(jam) 浸(jam)
    悟(ng) 到(do) 愛(oi) 她(ta) 須(so/sui) 要(yiu) 順(sun) 著(jeuk/jue) 絡(lok) 與(yue) 脈(mak)
    沒(moot) 法(faat) 搞(gaau) 清(ching) 一(yat) 切(chit) 只(jek/ji) 識(sik) 得(dak) 臆(yik) 測(chaak)
    但(daan) 愛(oi) 戀(luen) 的(dik) 感(gam) 覺(gok) 產(chaan) 生(saang/sang) 的(dik) 一(yat) 刻(hak)
    令(ling) 人(yan) 迷(mai) 迷(mai) 濛(mung) 濛(mung)
    亂(luen) 馬(ma) 腳(geuk) 跌(dit) 跌(dit) 碰(pung)
    夢(mung) 裏 枕(jam) 巾(gan) 識(sik) 破(poh) 件(gin) 件(gin) 是(si) 秘(bei) 密(mat)
    未(mei) 得(dak) 悉(sik) 心(sam) 中(jung) 有(yau) 潛(chim) 能(nang)
    自(ji) 已(yi) 都(do) 不(bat) 知(ji) 怎(jam) 去(hui) 走(jau) 近(gan)
    若(yeuk) 衝(chung) 擊(gik) 激(gik) 出(chut) 我(ngoh) 自(ji) 信(sun) 心(sam)
    我(ngoh) 應(ying) 該(goi) 應(ying) 該(goi) 信(sun) 任(yam) 我(ngoh) 都(do) .....得(dak) !
    不(bat) 必(bit) 聽(ting) 聽(ting) 占(jim) 卦(gwa) 的(dik) 齋(jaai) 嗡(yung)
    我(ngoh) 識(sik) 得(dak) 高(go) 瞻(jim) 遠(yuen) 望(mong) 至(ji) 堪(ham) 稱(ching) 優(yau) 質(jat)
    將(jeung) 蜘(ji) 蛛(jue) 絲(si) 跟(gan) 馬(ma) 跡(jik) 都(do) 一(yat) 一(yat) 推(tui) 測(chaak)
    我(ngoh) 心(sam) 思(si) 必(bit) 須(so/sui) 要(yiu) 密(mat) 夾(gaap) 實(sat)
    不(bat) 擔(daam) 心(sam) 今(gam) 天(tin) 我(ngoh) 生(saang/sang) 吞(tan) 的(dik) 冤(yuen) 屈(wat)
    我(ngoh) 他(ta) 朝(chiu/jiu) 想(seung) 得(dak) 到(do) 便(bin) 要(yiu) 未(mei) 懼(gui) 被(bei) 嚇(haak) 窒(jat)
    我(ngoh) 的(dik) 真(jan) 始(chi) 終(jung) 會(wooi) 令(ling) 你(nei) 不(bat) 肯(hang) 安(on) 於(yue) 室(sat)
    最(jui) 終(jung) 都(do) 得(dak) 到(do) 這(je) 件(gin) 信(sun) 物(mat)
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + [email protected] *muah!

    Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

    currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

  13. #213
    Junior Member tomboy-girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD
    hey tomboy-girl, i dont know the other half so this is all i can do for now!

    作(jok) 曲(kuk) :范(faan) 振(jan) 鋒(fung)
    作(jok) 詞(chi) :岑(sam) 偉(wai) 宗(jung)
    主(jue) 唱(cheung) :陳(chan) 浩(ho) 民(man)

    沒(moot) 有(yau) 頂(ding) 尖(jim) 觸(juk) 覺(gok) 睇(tai) 穿(chuen) 天(tin) 黑(hak) 黑(hak)
    沒(moot) 有(yau) 先(sin) 知(ji) 先(sin) 覺(gok) 掌(jeung) 握(ak) 的(dik) 心(sam) 得(dak)
    是(si) 糊(woo) 塗(to) 平(ping) 凡(faan) 人(yan)
    俗(juk) 世(sai) 裏 浸(jam) 浸(jam) 浸(jam)
    悟(ng) 到(do) 愛(oi) 她(ta) 須(so/sui) 要(yiu) 順(sun) 著(jeuk/jue) 絡(lok) 與(yue) 脈(mak)
    沒(moot) 法(faat) 搞(gaau) 清(ching) 一(yat) 切(chit) 只(jek/ji) 識(sik) 得(dak) 臆(yik) 測(chaak)
    但(daan) 愛(oi) 戀(luen) 的(dik) 感(gam) 覺(gok) 產(chaan) 生(saang/sang) 的(dik) 一(yat) 刻(hak)
    令(ling) 人(yan) 迷(mai) 迷(mai) 濛(mung) 濛(mung)
    亂(luen) 馬(ma) 腳(geuk) 跌(dit) 跌(dit) 碰(pung)
    夢(mung) 裏 枕(jam) 巾(gan) 識(sik) 破(poh) 件(gin) 件(gin) 是(si) 秘(bei) 密(mat)
    未(mei) 得(dak) 悉(sik) 心(sam) 中(jung) 有(yau) 潛(chim) 能(nang)
    自(ji) 已(yi) 都(do) 不(bat) 知(ji) 怎(jam) 去(hui) 走(jau) 近(gan)
    若(yeuk) 衝(chung) 擊(gik) 激(gik) 出(chut) 我(ngoh) 自(ji) 信(sun) 心(sam)
    我(ngoh) 應(ying) 該(goi) 應(ying) 該(goi) 信(sun) 任(yam) 我(ngoh) 都(do) .....得(dak) !
    不(bat) 必(bit) 聽(ting) 聽(ting) 占(jim) 卦(gwa) 的(dik) 齋(jaai) 嗡(yung)
    我(ngoh) 識(sik) 得(dak) 高(go) 瞻(jim) 遠(yuen) 望(mong) 至(ji) 堪(ham) 稱(ching) 優(yau) 質(jat)
    將(jeung) 蜘(ji) 蛛(jue) 絲(si) 跟(gan) 馬(ma) 跡(jik) 都(do) 一(yat) 一(yat) 推(tui) 測(chaak)
    我(ngoh) 心(sam) 思(si) 必(bit) 須(so/sui) 要(yiu) 密(mat) 夾(gaap) 實(sat)
    不(bat) 擔(daam) 心(sam) 今(gam) 天(tin) 我(ngoh) 生(saang/sang) 吞(tan) 的(dik) 冤(yuen) 屈(wat)
    我(ngoh) 他(ta) 朝(chiu/jiu) 想(seung) 得(dak) 到(do) 便(bin) 要(yiu) 未(mei) 懼(gui) 被(bei) 嚇(haak) 窒(jat)
    我(ngoh) 的(dik) 真(jan) 始(chi) 終(jung) 會(wooi) 令(ling) 你(nei) 不(bat) 肯(hang) 安(on) 於(yue) 室(sat)
    最(jui) 終(jung) 都(do) 得(dak) 到(do) 這(je) 件(gin) 信(sun) 物(mat)

    THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH KANTOPUNK!!!!!!!!

  14. #214
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2

    Default more info!!

    hii! i've been hearing this song on the radio lately and they say its a new song. it's in cantonese and i think it's called "jau yut ding lei" (translated: it must be you?) i dont know the artist name or any of the song lyrics >< because it's a pretty upbeat song and i can't listen fast enough to catch any words. but i really like it!! can someone please please please help me find the song?? *crosses fingers*

    **
    ok i have more info on the song!! i just heard it this morning on the radio. it's a duet and theres an electric guitar part in it!! x)

  15. #215
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1

    Default HELP ME PLZ!!!

    Hiii!

    Does anyone have the chinese lyrics for: Reincarnated Flower - Kelly Chen
    Theme to "Eternal Happiness". If you do can i please have it. Oh yeah, one problem... I'm not chinese, but i want the lyrics in the chinese version. Please, if any of you peoplz noe where 2 find it or have it can you please give it to me.

    Thank you sooo much.

    With lotz of Love,
    azn_princess

    P.S: Thanx again!!! and if you can get it to me, I'll be like:"WOW!" Thanx

  16. #216
    Junior Member g0t mi1k123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Alhambra
    Posts
    1

    Default

    can anyone help me get the lyrics for

    TVB Theme? "The Prince's Shadow" by Adam Cheng in words and pin-yin too, thnx in advance!

  17. #217
    Senior Member KantopunK...xD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    auStRaLia
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azn_princess
    Hiii!

    Does anyone have the chinese lyrics for: Reincarnated Flower - Kelly Chen
    Theme to "Eternal Happiness". If you do can i please have it. Oh yeah, one problem... I'm not chinese, but i want the lyrics in the chinese version. Please, if any of you peoplz noe where 2 find it or have it can you please give it to me.

    Thank you sooo much.

    With lotz of Love,
    azn_princess

    P.S: Thanx again!!! and if you can get it to me, I'll be like:"WOW!" Thanx
    did u realise that the lyrics are at the top of the page???
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + [email protected] *muah!

    Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

    currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

  18. #218
    Junior Member Libria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Hi, good morning/afternoon/evening/night!
    Please translate one more song by Andy Lau (Liu Dehua, 刘德华 ) for me
    Pleeeaaase! I like it too much!

    你震撼我的心靈

    奔奔波波跌跌就像人生
    多多少少各自成怨恨
    相生竟相憎相亲不相衬
    每夜每天发生
    几番相识我却并未留心
    今天方知你是无缺陷
    空空一双手紧紧掌握了平生
    浓情直教人震撼
    原来( 然而 ) 在你所见明和暗
    总有一点心来划分
    得与失都不沾身
    柔情豪情才是你拥有道着这生
    人潮在卷转进愁和困
    仿似一堆小孩来争
    荒废多少的光阴
    何时抬头才愿意再心静静看准
    你是个巨人
    彼此欺欺骗骗就是平等
    真真假假再没人过问


    Thanks, may the Force be with you!
    Last edited by Libria; 07-20-06 at 04:13 PM.

  19. #219
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1

    Default

    hey anyone know the english lyrics for the theme song to Network Love Story. the artist is Tension. thanxxx

  20. #220
    Senior Member Babygurl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    956

    Default

    can i please have the pinyin for EH's themesong sung by Kelly? i love that song & i can pretty much sing along to it but idk if it's right or not thanks in advance

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-10-11, 04:49 AM
  2. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-02-07, 02:44 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-07, 05:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •