Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ★Bao Jian Feng★

hmm....Wei Xiao Bei, I'm not too sure, since he seems to have a more wise look, and I more or so picture him acting as an elder giving advice to Xiao Bao, or being his Shi Fu more than the actual role...but then you never know what make-up could do, and also if his acting is good enough, then the audience will be persuaded

Thumbs up

Well.. I am glad to find threads on him.. I have really enjoyed his dramas. I find that this acting is pretty convincing.

Thumbs up for you Jeff.

Please do more drama series especially historical dramas..
    I think he looks very good in Qing dynasty role....

Just that the two drama I have watch are where he portrays King (Zhi Zun Hung Yen) and (Qing Tian Ya Men)... very good...

i think he would be more suited to play the role of the emperor than Wei Xiao Bao. hehe, dunno, i maybe being biased, coz i saw 2 series where he is the emperor there, but who knows? right?
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Given his wise look and the fact that he's played the emperor role quite a few times already, it might be a welcome change to see him take on a completely different role.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh well, who knows? he may pull a surprise. given that he is such a good actor.
    but i still prefer seeing him as a qing emperor!!! he, along with Xiao Hai ge ge are the most handsome qing emperors that i have ever seen!!!
    seriously, its very difficult for an actor to look good while being bald with hair on the back, very few can pull it off without looking weird, so BJF and SXH are really drop dead gorgeous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    seriously, its very difficult for an actor to look good while being bald with hair on the back, very few can pull it off without looking weird, so BJF and SXH are really drop dead gorgeous!!!
    Well, either way (whether he plays Kang Xi or WXB), he'd be able to sport the half bald head.

Here are some pics of Bao Bao in the new "Yang Men Hu Jiang" as Yang Wu Lang:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1363916/1363916-pvcFOc7j4L.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1363916/1363916-eJPGwBgzRo.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photos.gznet.com/photos/1363916/1363916-ihSVEVRQZJ.JPG')

Does anyone know if he has a significant amount of screentime in this series?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ah, this thread is in dire need of a bump. I've started watching "Zhi Zun Hong Yan", in which Bao Bao plays Li Zhi. I know his character is pretty pathetic and wussy, but he still has some endearing qualities. Alyssa Chia and Zhao Wen Zhuo are supposed to be the main attractions in this series, but not for me. Yeah, they're very compatible together that you just want to send them off somewhere to live happily ever after, but . Omg, I was LMAO when Li Zhi was caught wearing a eunuch's outfit by Li Shimin while trying to hide his face behind a plant. Just the way his head was laterally tilted to one side...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/zhizunhongyan/d/72.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/zhizunhongyan/d/39.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/zhizunhongyan/d/42.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/zhizunhongyan/d/33.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/zhizunhongyan/d/10.jpg')

The more I see of Bao Bao, but more I like him. He's a good actor, is so incredibly cute, and has a nice body to boot.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

yep. he is such a cute actor, but i like him better in QWLSM than in ZZHY, i think it must have been the hair and the moustache/goatee.

he has presence and charisma on screen, something that most young actors nowadays are lacking in...

I like his character better in QWLSM since he's wise and mature, but in terms of looks, he's a hottie in both. Which series do you like better, QWLSM or ZZHY?

Yes, I agree about his screen presence. He definitely has a special aura.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

overall, i like QWLSM better than ZZHY. heehee, not only becoz of the attractive stars and gorgeous males there, but becoz the story and the way it was handled was way way better than ZZHY!
    hey, who was that actor who played Liu Da Ren, Wei Zheng's friend/enemy in QWLSM? you know who i am talking bout right? that guy iscute too!!! that's why i was hyperventilating while watching QWLSM, so many cute guys!!!

Yeah, one shortcoming of ZZHY is that there's no Yan Kuan. ZZHY is much lighter on the politics than QWLSM, which can be good or bad depending on your mood or preference. I heard that it also drags in the middle, but that seems to be the case with a lot of series, with QWLSM being no exception.

The guy who plays Liu Wen Jing is Lu Qing. He's paired up with Gao Yuan Yuan in "Miracle Healers" if you're interested in seeing more of him. I thought he was all right in QWLSM, but his character wasn't very appealing to me.

The interactions between Li Zhi and his fat servant and his wives are so hilarious. I just wish he wasn't so obsessively hung up on Wu Mei Nian, but I know that's just going by history...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Some cute/sexy/cool Bao Jian Feng pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-1-30/2005130184209709.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh, so his name is Lu Qing, thanks a lot LZ! have you watched Miracle Healers yet? is it any good? do you know any more of his series? i really think he is cute!
    currently, i am watching(or more accurately, my father is the one who's watching, i am merely dropping in once in a while to catch some episodes. ) the newest Ji Xiao Lan, the part where Zhang Ting's in it. its quite interesting really, and very funny too!
    hey LZ, do the QWLSM tapes you rented have commercials at the start of the tape? mine does. it features series like the new Bao Lian Deng, the aforementioned Ji Xiao Lan, and one other series that i forgot the title. it stars Chen Dao Ming, Carina Lau and Anita Yuen, any idea what this is?

I've only watched one episode of "Miracle Healers". Whenever I watch the rest, I'll let you know what I think.
    Oh, your dad is watching JXL III, eh? I haven't even seen part I yet!
    Yep, the version of QWLSM that I watched did have commercials at the beginning and very long ones too, I might add. I was hoping they'd have a wider variety of trailers if they were going to do that. One was "Lotus Lantern" or what you said, "Bao Lian Deng" with Vincent Jiao, another was JXL III, and the third was the Chen Dao Ming/Carina Lau/Hu Jun/Anita Yuen series you're wondering about called "Yi Jiang Chun Shui Xiang Dong Liu". It's supposed to be a pretty depressing series not recommended for people under 25. Check out the CDM thread for pics if you're interested, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Bao Bao in "Fu Lu Shou San Xing Bao Xi" ( 福禄寿三星报喜 )$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://club.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-3-1/200531162612547.jpg')

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thumbs up

Lady Zhuge...
    do you have any info on the above show?? (Fu Lu Shou San Xing Bao Xi)

I like Jeff's outlook.....

Let me know if you have any information.. would love to get his new shows...
    Teddy

I was just dropping by Jeff's website when I noticed that cool pic, but I don't know much about FLSSXBX yet. The filming process started very recently and it's scheduled to be released next Chinese New Year, so we've gotta be patient. This is a collaborative series featuring thespians from mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Singapore. Other cast members include Bobby Ouyang, Fann Wong, Chris Lee, Ning Jing, Kou Zhen Hai, Xu Zheng, Zhang Shi, Tang Yi Fei, etc.

Here are a couple of pics of Bao Bao and other cast members:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/sanxingbaoxitanban/d/39.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.ent.tom.com/images/zhuanti/sanxingbaoxitanban/d/41.jpg')

I don't know why he's the only one not in costume.

Click here for more info and images.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 03-13-05 at 02:04 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    oh, so his name is Lu Qing, thanks a lot LZ! have you watched Miracle Healers yet? is it any good? do you know any more of his series? i really think he is cute!
    currently, i am watching(or more accurately, my father is the one who's watching, i am merely dropping in once in a while to catch some episodes. ) the newest Ji Xiao Lan, the part where Zhang Ting's in it. its quite interesting really, and very funny too!
    hey LZ, do the QWLSM tapes you rented have commercials at the start of the tape? mine does. it features series like the new Bao Lian Deng, the aforementioned Ji Xiao Lan, and one other series that i forgot the title. it stars Chen Dao Ming, Carina Lau and Anita Yuen, any idea what this is?
    hey! i watchd Miracle Healers!! lol..its one of my favorite series..so u can ask me js abt anything nd i'll have an answer for ya..lol. since i watchd it like 34219058 times alrdy

--i used to hated bao jian feng since tha first time i saw him was in the Legend of Wu Mei Niang..nd he ws such an ignorant, annoying fool in there!!! BUT!..aftr watching him in the Yang Clan Warriors..0MG..i lovee him! i think he is sooo hott! nd sucha good actor!

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    --i used to hated bao jian feng since tha first time i saw him was in the Legend of Wu Mei Niang..nd he ws such an ignorant, annoying fool in there!!! BUT!..aftr watching him in the Yang Clan Warriors..0MG..i lovee him! i think he is sooo hott! nd sucha good actor!
    Well I'm glad that you've come around. It's just not fair to hate an actor because of a character he played. Li Zhi was indeed a terrible emperor. Bao Bao does a great job of playing him, though. He brings a special kind of humor to his acting (which is one of the reasons why I'd love to see him cast as Wei Xiao Bao), but can also be convincingly serious/angry when called for. In short, he is a very diverse actor. I kind of wish they didn't put a mustache on Bao Bao's Li Zhi so quickly. It was really soon after Li Shimin passed away.

You've watched Yang Clan Warriors? Did Bao Bao have a significant amount of screentime in there? I was considering watching it, but no one seemed to have any comments on Bao Bao or the character he played in there (Wu Lang). The thread on that series is overrun by Alec Su fans and it seems that any non-Alec related post is ignored, so I just gave up in there.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")