Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: ★Bao Jian Feng★

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Well I'm glad that you've come around. It's just not fair to hate an actor because of a character he played. Li Zhi was indeed a terrible emperor. Bao Bao does a great job of playing him, though. He brings a special kind of humor to his acting (which is one of the reasons why I'd love to see him cast as Wei Xiao Bao), but can also be convincingly serious/angry when called for. In short, he is a very diverse actor. I kind of wish they didn't put a mustache on Bao Bao's Li Zhi so quickly. It was really soon after Li Shimin passed away.

You've watched Yang Clan Warriors? Did Bao Bao have a significant amount of screentime in there? I was considering watching it, but no one seemed to have any comments on Bao Bao or the character he played in there (Wu Lang). The thread on that series is overrun by Alec Su fans and it seems that any non-Alec related post is ignored, so I just gave up in there.
    lol yea! i soon realized that i've been hating him 'cause of his CHARACTR! which ws kinda dumb of me..nd i also thought he ws ugly in there too since his charactr is like that w. tha mustache..soo ugly >.< nd anothr reason why i hated him in there bcs he kept keeping WMN nd tha Li General apart form each othr!!! since they are my favorite couple..haha thats why

-yep, i sure did watch the Yang Clan Warriors..but sadly..no, bao bao doesn't have a lot of screen time only towards tha middle..but i don't think it's worth it if u js want to watch "him". his charactr in there is soo loveable nd he looks soo hott!..evry girl's dream is to have someone like him..haha too bad it wsn't a happy ending for him..[no he doesn't dies]. but hey, who knows..besides that, i'd highly recommend it for u..it's boring at first..but gets wayyy more interesting as u go into it ;]

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    lol yea! i soon realized that i've been hating him 'cause of his CHARACTR! which ws kinda dumb of me..nd i also thought he ws ugly in there too since his charactr is like that w. tha mustache..soo ugly >.< nd anothr reason why i hated him in there bcs he kept keeping WMN nd tha Li General apart form each othr!!! since they are my favorite couple..haha thats why
    No matter how useless Li Zhi was, I have to disagree with you on the ugly part simply because Bao Jian Feng played him. Even though I prefer him without the mustache, he's cute either way, especially when he smiles.

You can't really blame Li Zhi for falling in love with Wu Mei Nian, right? Li Jun Xian chose not to be emperor, so...I blame everything on him!

-yep, i sure did watch the Yang Clan Warriors..but sadly..no, bao bao doesn't have a lot of screen time only towards tha middle..but i don't think it's worth it if u js want to watch "him". his charactr in there is soo loveable nd he looks soo hott!..evry girl's dream is to have someone like him..haha too bad it wsn't a happy ending for him..[no he doesn't dies]. but hey, who knows..besides that, i'd highly recommend it for u..it's boring at first..but gets wayyy more interesting as u go into it ;]
    Aw, so he doesn't have much screentime. Thanks for the info, though. I may watch it and I may not since the leads don't really appeal to me. The next Bao Bao series I plan on watching is "Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan".
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/redrosetear/baobao11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/redrosetear/baobao3.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh x0_jenniee! you've watched it!!! can you tell me if Lu Qing have ample screen time there? is he handsome, is he any good in there? thanks a lot!!!
    LZ, have you finished ZZHY yet?

oh, so that series is quite depressing huh? but i think i would watch it since Chen Dao Ming is in it.
    JXL 3 is very funny!!! i would recommend that you watch it LZ!

yup, the QWLSM tape i watch has super long commercials of series, and sadly, they are not varied! the new Lotus Lantern looks promising though, what do you think?

oh! Bao Bao has a new series! my, he looks handsome in those pics!
    Gackt-sama's eternal love slave

Nope, I haven't finished ZZHY yet...still 10 more episodes to go. I'm going to try and finish it before I head home for spring break.

I would probably want to watch JXL I and II first before watching III. I have the first part, but haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but I'd like to sometime. Have you watched all three parts? If so, which did you enjoy the most? "The Lotus Lantern" seemed weird from the commercial and I'm still not quite sure what it's about or if it's my type of series. With so many series out these days and only so much time, one has to pick and choose wisely.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    oh x0_jenniee! you've watched it!!! can you tell me if Lu Qing have ample screen time there? is he handsome, is he any good in there? thanks a lot!!!
    LZ, have you finished ZZHY yet?

oh, so that series is quite depressing huh? but i think i would watch it since Chen Dao Ming is in it.
    JXL 3 is very funny!!! i would recommend that you watch it LZ!

yup, the QWLSM tape i watch has super long commercials of series, and sadly, they are not varied! the new Lotus Lantern looks promising though, what do you think?

oh! Bao Bao has a new series! my, he looks handsome in those pics!
    um..sorry to ask but who is lu qing?? lol..i'm not chinese so i watchd tha vietnamese dubbed version instead >.<

um..sorry to ask but who is lu qing?? lol..i'm not chinese so i watchd tha vietnamese dubbed version instead >.<
    He's the guy that played the character who ended up with Gao Yuan Yuan's character.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2005-1-28/2005128225440478.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Nope, I haven't finished ZZHY yet...still 10 more episodes to go. I'm going to try and finish it before I head home for spring break.

I would probably want to watch JXL I and II first before watching III. I have the first part, but haven't gotten around to seeing it yet, but I'd like to sometime. Have you watched all three parts? If so, which did you enjoy the most? "The Lotus Lantern" seemed weird from the commercial and I'm still not quite sure what it's about or if it's my type of series. With so many series out these days and only so much time, one has to pick and choose wisely.
    oh... i got bored with ZZHY around the middle, it was a bit draggy, there...

well, i haven't really watched JXL conscentiously. i only watch it since my father is watching it in the living room, so i get to see it... i did not really see all of the episodes, but i get the general idea... it was very funny! i like part 1 the most... part 3, while still funny, tends to get a bit stale, the jokes that are shared by Zhang Tie Lin, Wang Gang and Zhang Guo Lin tends to get stale after seeing it in previous parts...

yup, the new Lotus Lantern is a bit weird, i don't recall seeing the Monkey King and Zhu Ba Jie in the previous versions, nor are there that many "shen xians" in the previous ones... but who knows? i may give it a try once i finish watching the tapes that are stacked in my room!

aw... so Bao Bao's new series isn't due till next year... awww....

currently, i am so taken with Korean tv series!!! they are just oh soooo romantic!!!! and Lee Byung Hun, Lee Dong-Gun, Kwon Sang-woo etc. are just so handsome!!!
    like our beloved Bao Bao!!!
    hehehe....

I haven't found ZZHY boring and I only have two more episodes to go. It might be because I've been doing homework and other stuff while watching it, but of course paying close attention to most of Bao Bao's scenes.

I don't recall watching previous versions of Lotus Lantern, so just seeing all those mystical characters together was very strange.

Korean series, eh? I was into those for awhile. What have you been watching lately?

Yep, it sounds like Bao Bao will be busy with FLSSXBX. I'm looking forward to its release next year provided that he gets a lot of screentime.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-12-6/2004126130324100.jpg')
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 03-16-05 at 05:57 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ooh! i've alwys thought his name ws lu ching..lol. so i thought lu qing ws some charactr's name in tha series..um..lu QING is..um..handsome? i guesz u could say that..he's tha same guy in QWLSM..but looks bettr in MH cs of his hair..to me..cs it doesn't really shows his ears..lol he's ohk in there..not really 'loveable'..but i don't hate them..but who knows, maybe it's js me. nd no..he doesn't really have a lot of screentime..only towards tha end x]
    --ne wayss..wow lady zhuge..that pic of bao jiang feng is soo hott! lol..his face is so adorbalee ^^ nd FLSSXBX? is that a new series? geez..sucha long title

Lu Qing is just a more accurate spelling of his hanyu pinyin name. Personally I don't find him very hot, but hey, Jenny and I can't always like the same guys.

Yes, isn't Bao Bao so darn adorable? He looks really hot in sunglasses. I'll have to post those pics up later. FLSSXBX is the series that he's currently filming. It should be out next year.

Have any of you guys seen "Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan"? It stars Huang Lei and Chen Hong as the respective title characters, but Bao Bao plays Liu Bei in it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-11-27/20041127203515229.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Another pic from ZZHY ( ):

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://218.98.0.197/20030424/0424012.jpg')

Such cute dimples:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/s/m/2004-12-05/U843P28T3D589500F328DT20041205113425.jpg')

Methinks Bao Bao should stick with natural black hair ():

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pzhnet.51.net/star/5144A.JPG')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo.sohu.com/2004/02/25/16/Img219201655.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.anhuinews.com/articleimage/200208/1028876267299.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

wahahaha!!! i agree LZ. he doesn't really look good with that blonde hair.

of course, we an't always share the same crushes!

currently, i am watching Full House and Stained Glass, aww, Lee Dong-gun is just sooo adorable in it!

whats' the chinese title of MH? i better check it out in my rental store...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny_shiny
    whats' the chinese title of MH? i better check it out in my rental store...
    Its Chinese title is Shen Yi Xia Lu. Check out the thread in the China series forum if you haven't already done so.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

As promised earlier... here are some pics of Bao Bao looking so very cool and cute in sunglasses! ...Perfect for spring break in the sun!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-10-23/20041023200542415.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-10-25/20041025143632999.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-10-23/20041023200512192.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.netandtv.com/picture/pic2004-11-25/20041125210651922.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks Lady Zhuge

Wow!!!...Bao Bao got a very pretty smile. I love it when guys have a beautiful smile...you know, there are some guy who look good when they're not smile but when they do, they look ewwww. Bao Bao look both good not smiling and smiling, but I like to see him smile more..it brighten his whole face. Who's that woman next to him..his manager/agent?..she looks ehhhh

You're welcome, chocolate. It's my pleasure, as a matter of fact.

I agree, Bao Bao has a great smile. It's one of those that's contagious!
    I don't know who that woman standing next to him is, but from the way they're both standing, their relationship seems to be platonic.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i liked him alot in QWLSM~ but loved him after watching him on an episode of Kuai le da ben ying, he's got a really outgoing personality, and is a madd cute dancer!