Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ★Bao Jian Feng★

Yay, you watched QWLSM already, divinefish! Did you like Bao Bao or Yan Kuan more in there?

Is KLDBY some kind of entertainment show on TV? When was he on there and what else did he do besides dance?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Yay, you watched QWLSM already, divinefish! Did you like Bao Bao or Yan Kuan more in there?

Is KLDBY some kind of entertainment show on TV? When was he on there and what else did he do besides dance?
    he was really cute in QWLSM wasnt he? too bad the show itself is kinda crap. Acting aside, I thought they were both really hot in there, but Yan Kuan was more appealing in terms of apperance(bao bao had a bad hairdo and a mustache! >_<). You gotta love his character though, he and Alyssa Chia had adorable chemistry. Yan Kuan played the antagonist, and he bashed his wife , nothing likeable there. Plus I think Yan Kuan looks better in modern attire, with his hair dyed brown. Liked both of them better than Peter Ho though(who should go back to acting school), who did u like better?

KLDBY is an entertainment variety show type deal, Bao Bao was on there with an actress from HZGG III(cant remember her name), they played some games, sang and danced abit. I DLed it from BT yesterday, still have it on my computer, if you want I can upload it for u or give u the link from BT.

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish
    he was really cute in QWLSM wasnt he? too bad the show itself is kinda crap. Acting aside, I thought they were both really hot in there, but Yan Kuan was more appealing in terms of apperance(bao bao had a bad hairdo and a mustache! >_<). You gotta love his character though, he and Alyssa Chia had adorable chemistry. Yan Kuan played the antagonist, and he bashed his wife , nothing likeable there. Plus I think Yan Kuan looks better in modern attire, with his hair dyed brown. Liked both of them better than Peter Ho though(who should go back to acting school), who did u like better?
    Yes, he was adorable. As for the show, I actually enjoyed it a lot through the first part, but the second part dragged too much. Bao Bao played a Kongming-like character so of course I loved him! I thought he looked fine up until about half way through when they perhaps changed makeup artists 'cause it looked like he was wearing too much lipstick and foundation or something. Bao Bao and Alyssa were a lovely couple (have you watched ZZHY/The Legend of Wu Mei Niang yet?) and I remember reading that he was excited to be matched up with Alyssa again and this time have her be the one chasing him instead of the other way around like in ZZHY. No offence to Peter Ho fans, but comparing Bao Bao and Yan Kuan to Peter Ho is an insult to their looks and acting abilities. Overall, I liked Bao Bao better than Yan Kuan in QWLSM.

Have you heard of a modern series called Qi Pao Tian Tang? It has both Bao Bao and Yan Kuan in it, but I haven't see it around anywhere. I did hear that it's not as good as Bao Bao's Shi Ba Sui De Tian Kong, though.

KLDBY is an entertainment variety show type deal, Bao Bao was on there with an actress from HZGG III(cant remember her name), they played some games, sang and danced abit. I DLed it from BT yesterday, still have it on my computer, if you want I can upload it for u or give u the link from BT.
    Omg, yeah, I would really love to watch it! Unfortunately, I have to wait until this Saturday to be able to dl anything. Do you think there will still be seeds by then? If not, could you upload it on Saturday or send it via yousendit.com if it's not too much trouble? Thank you soooo much!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Did the link work?
    anyway, i havent heard abt QPTT, but i'd definetely see it if bao bao and yan kuan are both in it(regardless of how bad the drama itself is).

Did the link work?
    anyway, i havent heard abt QPTT, but i'd definetely see it if bao bao and yan kuan are both in it(regardless of how bad the drama itself is).
    Yep, the link worked. Thank you very much once again! When you dl it, did you know that Bao Bao was going to be on this episode or were you pleasantly surprised?

According to at least one person at tigercool.com, QPTT is very good.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I just watched the KLDBY episode and it was very entertaining. Bao Bao can sing and dance really well. He seems to have a great all-around personality: funny, outgoing, flexible, steady, and has a sweet and sensitive side too. That joke the show and the audience played on him was kind of cruel, but he took it pretty well and with plenty of humility. I felt bad for him when he started to sweat a bit about what was happening, though. He almost cried with relief when he found out that it was just a prank. I wanted to give him a hug right then and there.

On top of being hot, multi-talented, and just super cool, Bao Bao is smart too! He won the trivia contest and most of the computer. His co-host Qin Lan wasn't a very good sport, though. During the buzzer part of the competition, she tried to cheat out of getting shocked. During the bubble part of the competition, she just wanted to quit 'cause she couldn't take it anymore.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/happy/photo/photo206.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/happy/photo/photo208.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.hunantv.com/lanmu/happy/photo/photo201.jpg')

Heeheehee. I still chuckle when I think about some of those moments.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I just watched the KLDBY episode and it was very entertaining. Bao Bao can sing and dance really well. He seems to have a great all-around personality: funny, outgoing, flexible, steady, and has a sweet and sensitive side too. That joke the show and the audience played on him was kind of cruel, but he took it pretty well and with plenty of humility. I felt bad for him when he started to sweat a bit about what was happening, though. He almost cried with relief when he found out that it was just a prank. I wanted to give him a hug right then and there.

On top of being hot, multi-talented, and just super cool, Bao Bao is smart too! He won the trivia contest and most of the computer. His co-host Qin Lan wasn't a very good sport, though. During the buzzer part of the competition, she tried to cheat out of getting shocked. During the bubble part of the competition, she just wanted to quit 'cause she couldn't take it anymore.
    Thanks LZ...what exactly did they played on him? Qin Lan, she the girl who played in HZGG 3 right?

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Thanks LZ...what exactly did they played on him? Qin Lan, she the girl who played in HZGG 3 right?
    The show's two hosts told the audience to clap loudly for Qin Lan, but to be dead silent when it came to voicing/showing support for Bao Bao.

Yeah, Qin Lan was in HZGG 3, but I know her better from Long Piao as playing Huang Xiao Ming's character's true love.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Bao Bao's signature:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://baojianfeng.netandtv.com/index.files/Untitled-2.gif')

QPTT wallpaper:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.xjidi.com/starclub/picture/%B1%A3%BD%A3%B7%E6/b689368.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The show's two hosts told the audience to clap loudly for Qin Lan, but to be dead silent when it came to voicing/showing support for Bao Bao.
    I know, they were totally brutal.
    I felt so sorry for Bao bao, he was such a good sport though. I was happy when he won the computer at the end, he definetely deserved it, after what they put him through.

I know, they were totally brutal.
    I felt so sorry for Bao bao, he was such a good sport though. I was happy when he won the computer at the end, he definetely deserved it, after what they put him through.
    Yep, he took everything good-naturedly. I was really rooting for him to win the entire computer set 'cause I didn't want him to have just a monitor but no keyboard or harddrive. The speakers I think he can live without, though.

How did you know that Bao Bao was going to be on KLDBY?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

What a shame, Bao Bao's thread has been dead silent since the big crash.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in here to say that I haven't forgotten about Bao Bao. He's really lovable in 18 Sui De Tian Kong as Gu lao shi. I also watched a bit of Lu Bu Yu Diao Chan and caught Bao Bao as Liu Bei. I gotta say that although he makes a comical Liu Bei, the character definitely took a beating.

One last thing for now...Bao Bao looks really good on the billboards here!!!
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 08-10-05 at 05:48 AM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Bao Bao gets married...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/v/m/2005-08-11/U1343P28T3D807441F326DT20050811150241.jpg')

...in his new series Ying Tao Zheng Hong, that is.

I think he'd be a better match with Liu Tao than with Xu Hai Huan.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-07-28/U92P28T3D794270F326DT20050728111027.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-07-28/U92P28T3D794267F326DT20050728111014.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2005-07-28/U92P28T3D794269F326DT20050728111023.jpg')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yes, I agree with you LZ. I think he look better with Liu Tao in the pix but who knows, he might not be that bad with Xu Hai Huan in the serie

I love looking at his hair. It makes him look so cute and sporty. Can you tell me more about the story?

Xu Hai Huan does not look very pretty in that wedding dress (she kind of reminds me of Zhao Wen Zhuo's real-life girlfriend), but hopefully the chemistry between her and Bao Bao will be better than that picture reflects.

The series is about two couples and their tumultuous experiences from marriage to separation. Bao Bao plays Shi Yi Fei, a newspaper reporter who can give his all in whatever he does, but can also let go just as easily. He starts out married to Liu Tao's character Meng Xing, but they later divorce. Shi Yi Fei ends up with Xu Hai Huan's character Xia Leng Qing Guo, a singer.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Here's a group piccie of the brothers from Yang Men Hu Jiang which I've also posted in the Yan Kun thread:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24/WildStrawberries/U105P28T3D321932F326DT2004030514520.jpg')

Hehe, look at Bao Bao!
    I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does.

^^ Bao Bao and Liang Liang are the only ones with creative poses.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Hi, I am not really new but new to posting. I finally figured out why my account couldn't post after 2and half years. Had to get another account though.

Anyway very interested in jumping in the Bao Bao discussion, IMO, one of the most talented young actor from Mainland China. I am just about done watching QWLSHM and Bao Bao is devilish and looking very yummy. I have a lot of his cute pix that I can post later for our viewing pleasure.

The recent ones he did with Liu Tao as well in their last TV Series shooting.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://s1.imagesubmit.com/2005816182024781.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://s2.imagesubmit.com/216866_cherry1.jpg')

Hi jennie, welcome! Is QWLSM your first Bao Bao series or have you watched others as well? If the latter, which one is your favorite or which of his roles do you like the most thus far?

Thanks for the pics and please post more.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")