Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Channel 8] Devil's Blues ( 叛逆站队 )

Quote Originally Posted by summersakura
    Phyllis Quek is Qiang, part of a special unit headed by TPH's Di Jun. She's a firearms expert. As read from 8days

I like these kind of shows.
    You means in this series??

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Come to thk of it when is Fiery Thunderbolt ending?
    Hi,

I think Fiery Thunderbolt has 320 episodes, so, since it stopped at (I think) Episode 273 last Friday (24th December), I think it would be screened well into February 2005 or even more, unless Channel U decides to stop its running.

JM'AP
    Last edited by Je_m'appelle; 12-27-04 at 03:38 AM.
    Je m'appelle...erm... je m'appelle...erm...hehheh...je ne sais pas... leh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingcute
    You means in this series??
    yeah in this series.

all i can say fiery thunderbolt uncut espiode is 400 cause i watch from internet download is 400 and each episode is 1 hour 30min with no ads.
    same as taiwan tornado haha the episode capped at 600 currently i watching 220 episode already.

Hmm, you mean Fiery Thunderbolt shown on Channel U is actually shortened? There are 400 1.5hr episodes for the ones from the internet, yet there are only 320 1hr episodes for the one screened, which means the Channel U one is greatly shortened?

WJTW
    Je m'appelle...erm... je m'appelle...erm...hehheh...je ne sais pas... leh.

Anybody knows who plays the prostitute Tingting in Devil's blues? She seems really familiar, just can't remember which series she was in previously...

Can anyone tell me the details of yesterday's episode? I missed it due to work. T__T
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

for what i know ha i download the episode of the fiery thunderbolt is 1 hour 30min without ads for channel u i don know is uncut or not cause my internet download is chinese for hokkien also the same

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Can anyone tell me the details of yesterday's episode? I missed it due to work. T__T
    Ep11:

The SOT team (minus Xin-er) infiltrate King's territory to track down Zhang-sir's murderer. Lie is killed by Xue just as Di Jun can get any information out of him, and Di Jun is injured by Xue.

Every person approached by SOT is feigns ignorance over Zhang-sir's murder. Yifa runs into Tingting while on his mission and subsequently meets Xue. Xue is planning to take over a missile deal (that he discover when snooping around King's comp), make big bucks and flee.

Yifa inadvertently discovers that his mother has become a prostitute to make a living and is enraged. Xin-er comes to join the team, proclaiming that she knows a way to enable them to communicate with each other thoughout the operation - through brain waves or 6th sense (since mobile communications don't work here)...and when the team tries it out by trying to sense what G-dian is holding in her hand, this theory works - well only Padai senses it.

The women come under attack by Xue and his gang while the male members of SOT are away on a mission. All are captured and locked inside a toilet with a canister of purportedly poisonous gas...the women gradually lose consciousness but Padai and Di Jun both sense something amiss...and turn back, while Yifa and Jinzhu carry on.

Padai and Di Jun come to the rescue and it becomes even more apparent that Di Jun likes Shili. Yifa and Jinzhu chance upon a nuclear missile transaction. Just as the deal is closed, gunmen start opening fire but are soon killed by Xue, who appears and takes the nuclear warheads (not so sure what he was carrying) away.

Yifa recognises Xue and they follow him back to where Tingting stays. They are about to catch Xue when he requests to have a last meal with his sister before turning himself in. Yifa and Jinzhu agree, but Xue takes his sister hostage instead and shoots them........'contd today

Fiery Thunderbolt is so long? Oh gosh........Wish they wld put a more interesting show on prime time.

twinkle_star0317 I agree now Phyllis Quek's character Ah-Qiang is more likeable than previous shows. But the role of Xin-er is positively argh! So annoying and Devil's Blues editing is really horrid. The many scenes have been cut rather abruptly to reduce from the original 20 eps to 16.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Ep11:

The SOT team (minus Xin-er) infiltrate King's territory to track down Zhang-sir's murderer. Lie is killed by Xue just as Di Jun can get any information out of him, and Di Jun is injured by Xue.

Every person approached by SOT is feigns ignorance over Zhang-sir's murder. Yifa runs into Tingting while on his mission and subsequently meets Xue. Xue is planning to take over a missile deal (that he discover when snooping around King's comp), make big bucks and flee.

Yifa inadvertently discovers that his mother has become a prostitute to make a living and is enraged. Xin-er comes to join the team, proclaiming that she knows a way to enable them to communicate with each other thoughout the operation - through brain waves or 6th sense (since mobile communications don't work here)...and when the team tries it out by trying to sense what G-dian is holding in her hand, this theory works - well only Padai senses it.

The women come under attack by Xue and his gang while the male members of SOT are away on a mission. All are captured and locked inside a toilet with a canister of purportedly poisonous gas...the women gradually lose consciousness but Padai and Di Jun both sense something amiss...and turn back, while Yifa and Jinzhu carry on.

Padai and Di Jun come to the rescue and it becomes even more apparent that Di Jun likes Shili. Yifa and Jinzhu chance upon a nuclear missile transaction. Just as the deal is closed, gunmen start opening fire but are soon killed by Xue, who appears and takes the nuclear warheads (not so sure what he was carrying) away.

Yifa recognises Xue and they follow him back to where Tingting stays. They are about to catch Xue when he requests to have a last meal with his sister before turning himself in. Yifa and Jinzhu agree, but Xue takes his sister hostage instead and shoots them........'contd today
    Thanks! That's really cool! What happened then??? I was late for the show. T___T

Sorry for the trouble. T___T

Today in Ep12:

SOT realise that Xue was Zhang-sir's murderer and Shili believes that Xue intends to escape by boat.

Tingting and Xue are on the run. She tries to persuade her brother to forget his greed and ambition and flee, but he refuses to listen to her. He hands her his gun so she can protect herself in case he meets with a mishap. Just then King's men ambush them. Xue is badly beaten fending them off and protecting Tingting. He is eventually shot to death by King. Tingting who had taken cover while King killed her brother threatens to kill her to seek revenge, but Di Jun arrives and stops her. King is arrested.

After the gas poisoning in Ep 11, the massive quadrangle relationship shrinks (is he tt desirable?) as Ah-Qiang and Xin-er back out when they realise that the one Di Jun cares most for is Shili. Ah-Qiang also urges him to take initiative and let Shili know rather than be a total dork.

Shili tells the deputy chief that SOT no longer needs supervision so she wants to back out, but he tells her to stay on until the superiors deem fit. SOT team members also later learn that the current team is to be disbanded 'cos they are reaching the end of their 3 yr term and they will have just one case to go - cracking into the IT system and obtaining copies of virus and vaccine files from a pharmaceutical company that manufactures viruses so that their vaccines sell and has so far eluded capture by American and Japanese police. All SOT members will receive US$200k and a new identity regardless of the outcome of the new mission. Ah-Qiang, G-dian, Yifa and Jinzhu infiltrate into the company to access the documents that will enable investigations to get underway.

Di Jun gets cold feet the first time he tries to confess his feelings to Shili, so the other team members give him a hand (unknowingly) at a party by spiking his drink and getting Shili drunk. And the two are put in Di Jun's room and lock it from outside, Di Jun is out cold but Shili realises what the gang is up to and demands to be let out.....
    'contd today

(The team will start dying off.........boohoo)

What happened to Tingting then? I was hoping that she would develop something with Yifa. They were so cute together.

Well nope...Tingting returns to her hometown after King is captured. Uh Yifa just said call me if you need anything, and the story moves on to the final (and I guess pretty tragic) case.

i've just watched this series.. it was real good, but the fact that jade died was so sad.. the only reason i wanted to c the series.. i loove jay in here, he's a hunky man, god, if only i can c him more often!!

ANyone watch the ending,if so, can u tell me,
    is the ending is when the main guy go and visit Jade Leung grave, and meet up with Phylis and he said that he can't forgive her for killing jade, is that end? or there more to it?

You know I just started watching it by random chances and what caught me wasn't the plot (because I thought it was the epitome of badness) but the beautiful and lovely Jade. I've been waiting to see more of her series for the longest of time. And finally I get to see her on screen (seeing that she's still beautiful as ever and kicks @$$es) then to find out that she'll be killed off. This is an atrocity. I can't forgive. (Let me find a sandbag.)

Does anyone know what's the name of the guy who played one of the the three guys in SOT that died? The one that uses a cam-corder all the time? Please give me his name. Gawdd he's sooooo hawtt. lolx.

This was a good series, but i hated the ending. I didn't want anyone to die, especially the couple that was about to get married, but was shot to death -_-; Gayy...

Finally I got around watching the last couple of eps. The whole intention really was to see the romance between the main guy and Jade. (I mean who cares about the plot. I just want to see the romance.) Anyways, Final Fantasy is the name of the last case. I didn't pay much attention to anything but main guy and Jade. So forward to the puh lot... (through my very inclined POV).

Some crazy pharmaceutical company was developing some kind of virus in order to sell the vaccines and SOT was on the case to get evidences. They infiltrated the company via under-cover methods. Four agents came into various departments. When they were about to connect into the company's system to download the info, one girl was discovered and caught. The baddies wanted to give her the virus. Other SOT member came in to rescue her in time. Meanwhile, the connection was made by another SOT member elsewhere and they were able to download some virus info. In the end, SOT members and baddies started shooting each other and all 5 SOT members (2 gals, 3 guys) contracted the virus. They passed it on to Jade unknowingly. SOT wanted to continue on the case to get enough evidences. Jade found out she got virus. She let the superior (whom Jade and main guy often came to talk) know. However, the superior turned evil (I mean he was always evil). He turned out to be the mastermind behind that very crazy pharmaceutical company. I assume that he must have saved quite a chump from his governmental job most likely from bribes (or maybe he was living double lives working as a cross-dresser for his moonlight job) to have that kind of money. I'm not so sure but never mind the logic let's just flow with it. The evil superior then revealed himself to the audience by authorizing SOT to be killed. The group was on the run and spent their days in the dark alleys like druggies. Two members (whom were about to be wedded) got killed. The evil guy then told main guy Jade was behind the decision to kill SOT members. SOT members were angry at Jade. Main guy was heart-broken (with display of a couple of dramatic and angst-y poses.) More stuff happened. Main guy went to see Jade but she was forced to lie to him because her daughter was kidnapped. Main guy decided to forget Jade due to her betrayal. Jade found a way to escape with the help of the doctor (who was trying to find vaccine for the virus). Jade contacted main guy and told him the truth. Main guy kissed her and told her that he'll get the vaccine to cure her for sure (or die together with her). He stormed off. The rival girl came and shot Jade (in exchange for vaccine from the evil guy and his minions). Main guy came in time and saw the shooting. He wept as Jade died in his arms. Then a lot of stuff happened afterward (but I fast-forwarded it so I don't know nor do I care. Jade was no more.) I figure they cracked the case by some silly methods. In the end, the psychologist left for India to study Yoga ??? (since main guy couldn’t forget Jade). Main guy visited Jade's grave daily. He took over the responsibility of taking care of Jade's daughter. Rival girl also came to the grave. Main guy said it's not that he can't forgive her for shooting Jade but he just can't forget the moment when she shot Jade. Then they parted their ways. The end.

The nice thing about these last couple of eps is the romance between Sir and Madam and their little sweet moments. They were really cute together. Watching them all lovey-dovey was the sweetest thing and I so wanted to see more of them than the tiny little clips they provided. And dangerously, I admit I started to take notice of the main guy. I thought he was just OK looking but now he’s climbing to the near hawtness scale (with a nice cute smile and maybe due to the fact he was paired with Jade). But Jade's death totally ruined it. Sure I heard it through the great vine but now that I get to see it I can see how unnecessary it is and the excuse they gave was just ludicrous (possibly to match the consistency level of the whole series). It's just plain bizarre. They just stab a knife through my heart and twist it a few. (And I was so in love with watching the couple. A happy ending is what I like to see. Sorry I'm so broken-hearted that I just have to whine. Now that I'm done, I rest my case.)

Do we have any pics for this serie...I love the whole cast their all hot and cute...but after hearing the spoil I don't wanna watch it anymore...anyway I want more of Duncan...his the hottest...but how come he died...??...you the guy with the addictive relative/father...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz