Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Channel 8] Devil's Blues ( 叛逆站队 )

Yeah I grew to love the bantering and growing relationship between Tay Ping Hui and Jade in the series too, and that was basically the reason why I stuck through it. Damn why did they have to kill Jade off? I thought they made a fine couple. I'd rather they killed off Phyllis Quek.

And I was wondering why the team went into the pharmaceutical company unprepared for a possible virus attack. Shouldn't they have a vaccine on hand or protective suits?

Are you kidding???...suits??...their more like a bunch of junkies...and work undercover 24-7 how they gonna get suits??...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

You're right, I realised that but it's more like I was hoping against hope so Jade wouldn't have to die.

Well of course they have to contract the virus. If not, the last story won't be up to their 'dramatic' standard wouldn't it? If they want Jade to die they'll write her off. So the virus somehow becomes more deadly on the 2nd contact and there's that very 'convincing' reason why that girl shot her. Oh how shocking it is to find out that she shot Jade because Jade told her to do so.

wuchang do u or anyone know the viet tittle for this series because i only watch a few hours of it and i want more
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

It's 'DDo^i. chie^n' phan? nghich.'

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    Well of course they have to contract the virus. If not, the last story won't be up to their 'dramatic' standard wouldn't it? If they want Jade to die they'll write her off. So the virus somehow becomes more deadly on the 2nd contact and there's that very 'convincing' reason why that girl shot her. Oh how shocking it is to find out that she shot Jade because Jade told her to do so.
    yes very shocking..

the best part about this series is how tay dealt with her death.. i mean his actions, when he was contracted too, made my heart ache.. i mean, god.. its was well done..

plus.. after everything was over, i liked how they didnt make his character forget jade so fast, visiting her everyday!! i is wat i call tru love.. plus the fact that though he forgave phyllis, since it was the best thing to do, he couldnt face seeing her, b4 regardless she did shot jade.. i mean, we all know its for the best, if that didnt happen the world would died off already.. i mnea, most series would let him forgive her, than they become good friends again, or even date, but this one just shows how, IMO, reality is, ITS NOT ALWAYS EZ TO FORGIVE.. its not often u find series that ends with one party not forgiving the other.. which i find o b totally boring n good to b tru!!

This serie came out at my rental store a while ago and when I first saw the cover, nothing really special. Lol, actually the cover really only showed Jade Leung and Agustus Kwan. I didn't even know it had Singaporean stars in it!!! Lol, by coincidence, I got a tape of it by accident and just happened to be the finale! So I watched it and seems interesting.... I think I'll probably rent it later on.

So this serie was actually an older one just released? When was it produced?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Can anyone tell me what is Viet tittle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Grifis
    It's 'DDo^i. chie^n' phan? nghich.'
    pinkdream, here you go. Grifis posted this a little bit ago in the thread.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I did watch this show when it was airred in SG. Mainly becos of Jade Leung. I like her cool Character as an inspector in this drama esp co-star with Tay ping Hui.