Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost in the Chamber of Love 《西廂奇緣》

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    yup. finished in less than 24hours.

and that is the part that I don't understand. If there is another guy in a girls life, the outcome is just 50-50. It's anyone's game until the girl picks the guy.

what if the emperor did not appear?

Fate or destiny?

And does anyone here knows when did the Emperor and GanGan did "it"? if not, how the hell did she get pregnant?
    boy--where are you located? I'm in NYC and we rent tapes here and only the 5th tape came out--is it airing in Hong Kong? I didn't see it on TVB.com??? That's why I'm no where done with the series... and you finished in 24 hours--gosh!!!

how did you get hold of the tapes/vcd/dvd so quick?

well--also in the book, i think that if the tvb movie kept storyline the same with michelle's character and ron's character together---i think they did "sleep" together even before they got the movie...so if tvb changed the character's around then, guess michelle and ken were physically togehter so that's why they would havea child...
    Last edited by sufan; 01-11-05 at 10:15 AM.

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    boy--where are you located? I'm in NYC and we rent tapes here and only the 5th tape came out--is it airing in Hong Kong? I didn't see it on TVB.com??? That's why I'm no where done with the series... and you finished in 24 hours--gosh!!!

how did you get hold of the tapes/vcd/dvd so quick?

well--also in the book, i think that if the tvb movie kept storyline the same with michelle's character and ron's character together---i think they did "sleep" together even before they got the movie...so if tvb changed the character's around then, guess michelle and ken were physically togehter so that's why they would havea child...
    I live in Malaysia, and the series is already arrived completed a few weeks ago. I rented all 20 episodes, and watched it all.

they didn't show the Emperor and GanGan sleeping together though. Unless of course my country censorship board from hell doesn't allow that scene to be shown, than I might have to find an uncensored version. Most probably it is the Censorship board from hell's fault as usual.
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

I live in Malaysia, and the series is already arrived completed a few weeks ago. I rented all 20 episodes, and watched it all.

they didn't show the Emperor and GanGan sleeping together though. Unless of course my country censorship board from hell doesn't allow that scene to be shown, than I might have to find an uncensored version. Most probably it is the Censorship board from hell's fault as usual.

well i don't think you need to find an uncensored version--it's not an XRated movie--and TVB won't be showing any of these type of scenes...soo i hope that's not what you were looking for in the movie (but again it's none of my business..hee hee)

but i am amzed how quick you guys get the tapes!! gosh--we're slow in the US and they didn't even air in hong kong yet, i believe...

well i don't think you need to find an uncensored version--it's not an XRated movie--and TVB won't be showing any of these type of scenes...soo i hope that's not what you were looking for in the movie (but again it's none of my business..hee hee)

but i am amzed how quick you guys get the tapes!! gosh--we're slow in the US and they didn't even air in hong kong yet, i believe...
    i didn't say about Xrated scenes. you missunderstood.

I meant scenes to "show" that The Emperor and GanGan did slept together. But there was none I believe.

what I meant by the censorship board from hell is that they are tooooo sensitive. However, I didn't think they had anything to do with this, but because of my hate for them, I will still blame them even if it isn't their fault.

Anyway, the series failed to show how the Emperor and GanGan "slept" together. Maybe I missed that part due to my countries TVB series distributor trying to save cost by cramming 2 episodes into 1 VCD.

I believe Malaysia gets the tapes/VCDs very fast as a matter of fact.
    Last edited by KennyLeeJianSiong; 01-11-05 at 11:22 AM.

I saw Kenneth in the Driving Power, Dreams of Colors, Triumph in the skies, and my Master is Wong Fei Hung. He really overexaggerated in that series..

im on the same episode you are, sufan! You can tell that michelle is falling for kenneth... I was kinda angry that she didnt care much about ron's present... after all theyve been through together... but watever.. now myolie has a chance

Michelle's mom and aunt are so harsh on myolie.. i wouldnt be able to stand against all that abuse and accusation without making any comments or noise..
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

that's what I wanted to know actually. IF the emperor did not appear into their lives, would GanGan still love Guan Sui in the end?

Fate or Destiny?

i think its fate that gangan met the emperor.. because its fate that ron and myolie should end up together.. at the beginning both myolie and ron were able to find one of those charms at the festival
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

me too. It's fate.

but what if the emperor wasn't there?

Would it be GanGan, Guan Sui and Hong Liong in a love triangle?

hm.. well, since its fate that myolie and ron should end up together, i think that even if they emperor didnt come in.. there still would have been some other obstacles

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    hm.. well, since its fate that myolie and ron should end up together, i think that even if they emperor didnt come in.. there still would have been some other obstacles
    we might not know that though. Even if we take the Emperor out of the equation. hmmmm.....then again. Guan Sui and Hong Liong is better together than GanGan.

but come to think of it.

Hong Liong is in fact the real daughter to the Minister. GanGan is the daughter of the other country.

So, when the Minister's wife said who saves her daugther I will married her to that hero. Guan Sui stepped up.

While the Emperor and the King of the other country has a wedding contract with each other. He and GanGan met is in fact fated to happened.

So, it turns out both wedding contract was in fact correct in the end.

ic.. im not that far yet lol

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    ic.. im not that far yet lol
    oops, sorry. Hope it doesn't spoil it for you.

we might not know that though. Even if we take the Emperor out of the equation. hmmmm.....then again. Guan Sui and Hong Liong is better together than GanGan.

but come to think of it.

Hong Liong is in fact the real daughter to the Minister. GanGan is the daughter of the other country.

So, when the Minister's wife said who saves her daugther I will married her to that hero. Guan Sui stepped up.

While the Emperor and the King of the other country has a wedding contract with each other. He and GanGan met is in fact fated to happened.

So, it turns out both wedding contract was in fact correct in the end.
    what
    for some reason I thougth that Hong Lion was the daughter of the other country and that their wedding voews were mixed up (since the kind has a wedding contract to marry the lost princess of tibet)..because in the previews they showed hong liang in "tibeten" outfit...even in the posters, it was like "a wedding birth contract and a quick vow" make them to be unable to..." so the poster made it sound that the wedding vows were mixed up..now that's a surpise...

In regards to gangan changing heart--you kind of know that she would already--not just fate--but it's also personality and expectation..before Ron saved her, all the way in the beginning of that lantern festival she already saw Ron but she didn't really care about--or even acknowledged his extistnace at that festival or even at the temple. It wasn't until he saved her did she think she was "in love" with him...I just think it's because Ron was the first guy she ever came to close contact and his "bravery" attracted her...but for a wealthy girl like her, as time past by, she'll see that she is attracted to "new things" intersting things, that Ken was able to bring to her--and Ron could not...so I don't think she was really ever in love with Ron, but thoguth she was...

So I think personality wise she wasn't a fit for Ron anyway---

what
    for some reason I thougth that Hong Lion was the daughter of the other country and that their wedding voews were mixed up (since the kind has a wedding contract to marry the lost princess of tibet)..because in the previews they showed hong liang in "tibeten" outfit...even in the posters, it was like "a wedding birth contract and a quick vow" make them to be unable to..." so the poster made it sound that the wedding vows were mixed up..now that's a surpise...

actually, the wedding contracts is correct, but the girls are mixed up.

Ron was contracted to married the daughter of the Minister. It turns out to be correct.

The Emperor was contracted to married the daughter of other country. Which turns out to be correct too.

Because the Emperor and GanGan were in love.

Guan Sui and Hong Liong were also in love.

It turn out to be correct.

Geez.......

anyone wants the opening theme song video clips can download it from my ftp.

Lost In The Chamber Of Love opening theme video clip

i have to say. Michelle and Myolie's acting skills aren't REALLY good. Both of them have differenct characters where they can act better. Michelle might not be that good in characters where they have to be all happy and stuff, but when it comes to cold hearted, and evil, she's pretty good at it. She just has this natural face. Verses, Myolie has this VERY natural face for happy, and cheerful movies. You can just tell if they're having a real hard time acting it out. Somehow, i think when Michelle laughs and stuff, it looks kinda fake. And for some reasons, I dont' know what happened to Ron's acting skills.

okay somehow i like Michelle a lot but in this serie she gets on my nerves...i dunno why.. but she is getting really annoying.. hmms.. maybee her charact n this serie.. and somehow i notice that i really hate her voice. i dunno she kinds of mkae it sound deep or sumthing.. ..and somehow i really hate myolie and when i watch her in this serie im like starting to like her.. how weird..
    bu bu jing xin

Quote Originally Posted by raymondlam
    okay somehow i like Michelle a lot but in this serie she gets on my nerves...i dunno why.. but she is getting really annoying.. hmms.. maybee her charact n this serie.. and somehow i notice that i really hate her voice. i dunno she kinds of mkae it sound deep or sumthing.. ..and somehow i really hate myolie and when i watch her in this serie im like starting to like her.. how weird..
    Triumph In The Skies aftermath........

Quote Originally Posted by stars13
    Ron is goin to end up with myolie and michelle is goin to end up with kenneth.

Personally,i think that michelle should end up with ron and myolie end up with kenneth because i think it is so un fair for michelle!she use to be higher then myolie but now they make myolie the main actress and michelle second!

Michelle still rocks though
    maybe because she cannot act?