Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost in the Chamber of Love 《西廂奇緣》

Default Lost in the Chamber of Love 《西廂奇緣》

does ani1 know anithing bout this series? i head that it'z gonna be aired before nxt year? is this true?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 01:52 PM.

i haven't heard of it b4.....do you know who's meant to be starring in it?

Cast And Character Names
    Ron Ng - Cheung Sung
    Michelle Yip - Chung Ung Ung
    Myolie Wu - Hung Leung
    Kenneth Ma - the King
    Nancy Wu - Cheung Lim Wai
    Power Chan
    Kiki Sheung
    Hui Siu Hung
    Bac Yun
    Chu Mi Mi
    Celine Ma
    Au Sui Wai
    Savio Tsang
    Chan Hung Lit

Short Summary
    ~Scholar SHUI (NG CHEUK HAI, RON) and LEUNG (WU, MYOLIE) each picks up one half of a matching jade at a lantern fair. However, they do not meet each other. At the same fair, SHUI saves the Prime Minister's daughter NGUN (YU, MICHELLE) from some kidnappers. The Prime Minister's wife promises to marry NGUN to him in order to thank him. Nevertheless, she denies her promises later and demands him to become a royal scholar before he can marry NGUN. He moves into the West Chamber, their gueshouse, and studies hard.
    ~The Emperor CHUNG (MA KWOK MING) meets NGUN when he is travelling incognito under the name of BUN. He is shocked by her beauty. They get on very well. However, NGUN is deterred to develop further in their relationship by her engagement with SHUI.
    ~Apart from this love trangle, there is one more girl LEUNG, who loves SHUI at the first sight. She and NGUN are best friends. She has to hide her feelings for SHUI although she cares a lot about NGUN's decision in choosing between BUN and SHUI. Meanwhile, the imperial court sets out a search for a Tibetan princess who is engaged to the emperor and has gone missing. The four young persons are ar a loss when the news comes.

(i got this from somewhere..)
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

Ron is goin to end up with myolie and michelle is goin to end up with kenneth.

Personally,i think that michelle should end up with ron and myolie end up with kenneth because i think it is so un fair for michelle!she use to be higher then myolie but now they make myolie the main actress and michelle second!

Michelle still rocks though

no offence but i think myolie look ugly when she laughes but ne way.. but my sis likes myolie more...

I just saw the trailer and think it is so good that I hope it comes out sssoooooooooooonnn.

I think that Kenneth should like BOTH Myolie & Michelle. It is funny that Myolie & Kenneth are in so many series 2gether that they are never paired up as a couple.

from her performances in several series, myolie is overall a better actress than michelle.....she won the most improved artist award before

and also myolie is pretty cute too.....she can't be very ugly cuz she was 2nd runner up for Miss HK previously

Quote Originally Posted by munyee
    no offence but i think myolie look ugly when she laughes but ne way.. but my sis likes myolie more...
    hey i gotta agree with you she is ugly when she laughs !
    Last edited by theorangecolor; 12-17-04 at 04:51 PM.
    bu bu jing xin

Quote Originally Posted by COOLangel_1416
    from her performances in several series, myolie is overall a better actress than michelle.....she won the most improved artist award before

and also myolie is pretty cute too.....she can't be very ugly cuz she was 2nd runner up for Miss HK previously
    well she is 2nd runner up buh it doesnt have to be her look that she won.. itz maybee that she know how to answer the questions they ask and stuff.. thats jus what i think.. buh she is kinda prettie sometimes... buh i dun reallie like her i likve michelle better. and yeah they should put michelle and ron... cuz they were in the series triumph in the skies together and they liked each soe yeahs.. and i know myolie.soe yeahs
    Last edited by theorangecolor; 12-17-04 at 04:51 PM.
    bu bu jing xin

Actually, in the original script Issac was supposed to have this crush on Zoe but decided to give up since he later found out she liked Sam. Then he falls for Zita but TVB cut this. Although this doesn't really matter...

Actually, I'm kind of glad Myo is ending up with Ron. The fact that Michelle can't act annoys me, though at least she is improving; you can see it in LITCOL. Too bad, she still can't cry.
    The Supremes
    Raymond Ron Wallace Bosco // Qian Tavia Michelle Leila
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Supremes

i say myolie looks ugly when she laughs, but i still like her. I think she won 2nd runner up at MHK coz the judges said that she was very energetic and cute and they liked her.

i have seen the first episode of this show and well the first thing i noticed was the bad singing of the theme song , well i guess the two leads arent the best singers around, couldnt tvb just get some real singers to sing it i mean are tvb really getting this cheap?
    shin chan

I saw the theme video and it looks so good!
    Can't wait until it's released in Viet.

is this serie airing already?

yea. From what I hear, some people want Michelle to be with Ron but I think it should be with Myolie since she suffered so much in the movie. For instance, the beating she gets from Michelle's mom order and that other evil one. lol Also Myolie did so much for her.

here the photo from this series

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img83.exs.cx/img83/6364/8144201821gs.jpg')

I have seen the episode 5 drama oh well from the past episode drama series i seen michelle ye gotten even more beautiful and same with myolie woah fanastic small mole attach her face. Soon i will upload the episode guide in episode section haha.

Second Photo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img83.exs.cx/img83/2736/8144319860pc.jpg')

Third Photo

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img83.exs.cx/img83/2156/8144436344nr.jpg')

YES finally last photo poster hope u guy enjoy it

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img83.exs.cx/img83/4283/yl20041206223if.jpg')

Is already in my video store available for renting. I just got the first 4 chapters but hadn't got a chance to see it yet. Couldn't wait to start....