Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's if zhaomin's dad killed zhang cuishan and yin susu

Default what's if zhaomin's dad killed zhang cuishan and yin susu

this question is inspired as i am watching the crimson sword series now. in this series, despite loving each other, yuan chengzhi and princess chang ping could not be together because they are from different camps. chengzhi supports the rebels while chang ping's dad is the one responsible for the death of chengzhi's family.

what's if the same occurs in hsds? to make it more focused, suppose zhang wuji only found out that zhaomin's dad is responsible for the death of his parents at the end of hsds. will zhang wuji:
    (1) leave zm?
    (2) leave zm and continue his own life?
    (3) leave zm and go find zzr?
    (4) leave zm and go find xz?
    (5) continue to be with zm?
    (6) others ...
    Last edited by wkeej; 12-13-04 at 11:38 PM.

I think ZWJ will still continue to be with Zhao Min. He is not really a vengeful person by nature. And he always differentiates between what Zhao Min's father did and what she does. Especially since Zhao Min is willing to leave her father for ZWJ.

Zhang San Feng also forgave Zhao Min and told her that it was her dad's men who crippled his 3rd disciple and also injured ZWJ when he was young. But at that time, she was still a young child and it had nothing to do with her. As long as she forsakes the darkness for the light and is true to WJ, then he approves of her. So knowing ZWJ whose temper is very like Zhang San Feng, he will also think in that manner.

Once ZM also asked him if she blamed him for capturing all the martial arts people and locking up in the pagoda. He said (I think) that she was just doing her job and anyway, she didn't kill anyone directly so he doesn't blame her.

If it was his parents that her father killed or harmed, don't think he'll blame her. He even forgave the Shaolin monk who kept insulting his dead father. ZM didn't say or do anything against his parents.

You never give up, do u? Just accept that ZWJ end up with ZM lah.

1) No
    2) No
    3) No
    4) No
    5) Yes

ZWJ has already forgiven everyone who has a hand in his parents' death and even saved those people a couple of times. So, why would he leave ZM who does not have anything (directly or indirectly) to do with his parents' death? I think ZWJ would be more reasonable than to blame the child for the sin of the father.

ZWJ's personality is different from YCZ. Someone once told me that YCZ is like a smarter version of GJ. So, he is all about avenging his father. YCZ has never given up his intention of avenging his father throughout Crimson Sabre until the very last episode. ZWJ on the other hand has already given up revenge since the time he helped those wulin people in Brightness Peak. Unlike GJ and YCZ, revenge for one's parents is not no 1 priority in ZWJ's mind. ZWJ is more flexible. So, I don't think he will leave ZM.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-13-04 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    ...in this series, despite loving each other, yuan chengzhi and princess chang ping could not be together because they are from different camps.
    YCZ's heart is with Qing Qing (sp?), not with Princess Chang Ping, according to Sword Stained in Royal Blood 1st edition novel. Not sure what JY changed in the 2nd edition and 3rd edition. I think Athena did a nice summary on the changes, but I forget already what they are. Uhmm... I only remember one thing, the Wudang Clan in the 1st edition was changed into Xian Du (sp?) School in the 2nd edition.

I'm too lazy to do searching at the moment, but if you are interested you can search for username Athena, and the title should be something like Sword Stained in Royal Blood 3rd edition or so.

EDIT: Never mind, can't resist looking for the thread myself after overcoming the laziness So, here you go: Third edition of the sword stained with royal blood
    Last edited by rabadi; 12-13-04 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    You never give up, do u? Just accept that ZWJ end up with ZM lah.
    So funny! Has wkeej been attempting to split up ZWJ and ZM before? Why? I thought they are quite a nice couple.

thank you all for your input. i rest my case.
    my conclusion is the same. zwj should marry zzr, zm and xz. if it is only one, i will prefer xz.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblues
    So funny! Has wkeej been attempting to split up ZWJ and ZM before? Why? I thought they are quite a nice couple.
    This is just from my observation. He (wkeej) always tries to take every opportunity he can to suggest a 'better' partner for ZWJ, even in threads unrelated to HSDS. The girls he has suggested to be more 'suitable' so far included XZ, ZZR and HR (yes, HR of LOCH). You have to ask him yourself why he so dislike ZM get ZWJ all to herself. The only reason I can discern from his various anti-ZM/ZWJ post is that ZM can't cook and can't take care (the kind of care that self-appointed servant girl XZ gave) of ZWJ.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-14-04 at 04:10 AM.

HAHAHA. That is really hilarious!Just because ZM can't cook or take good care of him.

Like that I die, will never get married.

Anyway, who said Zhou Zhiruo can cook and can take good care of ZWJ? And how do you know that ZM can't cook and take care of him, Wkeej? Or do you have some other reasons. I know you like XZ but also not very sure why. Cos to me she was a bit lowkey and boring. She was a bit passive, happy to stay in background. I prefer girls like ZM and HR. pretty, gutsy and intelligent.

i am a very boring person, that's why i like xz. hehe.
    good luck for your hunt of zm and hr.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblues
    I know you like XZ but also not very sure why. Cos to me she was a bit lowkey and boring. She was a bit passive, happy to stay in background. I prefer girls like ZM and HR. pretty, gutsy and intelligent.

true observation, anyway. that's why i can always expect you to post something in my thread - usually very opposite. that's why i always tell people "don't worry. i know you ...".
    bye, going to work now. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    This is just from my observation. He (wkeej) always tries to take every opportunity he can to suggest a 'better' partner for ZWJ, even in threads unrelated to HSDS. The girls he has suggested to be more 'suitable' so far included XZ, ZZR and HR (yes, HR of LOCH). You have to ask him yourself why he so dislike ZM get ZWJ all to herself. The only reason I can discern from his various anti-ZM/ZWJ post is that ZM can't cook and can't take care (the kind of care that self-appointed servant girl XZ gave) of ZWJ.

Given the difficulty ZWJ had when he saw ZM again after Serpent Island i think their relations will be even more strained. Although she would not be responsible for the death of his parents i think it would be another obstacle for them. He would still love ZM even if he may be reluctant to pursue it - i don't think he would choose another girl after the ZZR wedding incident. God help him if Persia Ming Cult came after him for walking out on XZ! In the end i think it will be down to ZM to push him.

Edit: missed out not. ^_^
    Last edited by Zhuge Liang; 12-15-04 at 06:16 PM.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
    Given the difficulty ZWJ had when he saw ZM again after Serpent Island i think their relations will be even more strained. Although she would be responsible for the death of his parents i think it would be another obstacle for them. He would still love ZM even if he may be reluctant to pursue it - i don't think he would choose another girl after the ZZR wedding incident. God help him if Persia Ming Cult came after him for walking out on XZ! In the end i think it will be down to ZM to push him.
    What do u mean 'she would be responsible for the death of his parents'? She is not responsible for ZWJ parents' death, her father is. (this's kweej hypothetical question).

The situation is different here. The Serpent Island case, he thought ZM killed Zhu Er cruelly (what with the disfigurement), but in this hypothetical situation, ZM was not in anyway responsible for ZWJ's parents death.
    Last edited by kidd; 12-14-04 at 12:54 PM.

i think zhuge liang have a point. may i re-open the case? hehe.

since when is the case closed??
    TaZzY InC

Xiaozhao should really just find a better man
    玉木宏

blog

zhang wuji would probably go ask zhang sanfeng and xie xun what to do. zhang sanfeng will say: let bygones be bygones. xie xun will say: off with her head! in the end zhang wuji cant decide and ends up killing himself. just like his sissy dad
    Last edited by qiaofeng; 12-16-04 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by qiaofeng
    zhang wuji would probably go ask zhang sanfeng and xie xun what to do. zhang sanfeng will say: let bygones be bygones. xie xun will say: off with her head! in the end zhang wuji cant decide and ends up killing himself. just like his sissy dad
    No, Xie Xun won't do that. Xie Xun already embrace Buddism and become a very Zen person. He will just tell ZWJ the same thing: let bygones be bygones. ZWJ will follow theie advice and live happily ever after with ZM.

well the topic starter didnt specify the time frame in which zhang wuji found out about zhaomin. so i just assumed xie xun's most predominate characteric. he was blood thristy most of the time. he got better after zhang wuji was born, but his violence was still there, until he got caged up.

qiaofeng, my apology for being unclear? i noted in my initial msg that zwj found out at the end of hsds. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    to make it more focused, suppose zhang wuji only found out that zhaomin's dad is responsible for the death of his parents at the end of hsds.
    Last edited by wkeej; 12-16-04 at 11:20 PM.

oops i stand corrected. hey.. or did u just edited that in? lol