Thread: Suggestion

Default Suggestion

I would like to suggest a Jokes thread. Is that possible...Where members can share pictures and jokes. Of course they can't be REALLY dirty jokes and no racism for sure. How about it? Thanks for reading.

Quote Originally Posted by timoxtc
    I would like to suggest a Jokes thread. Is that possible...Where members can share pictures and jokes. Of course they can't be REALLY dirty jokes and no racism for sure. How about it? Thanks for reading.
    You can search for jokes in the net and probably find thousands of jokes available. I've never seen a constructive forum with a jokes forum. Those forums probably become jokes themselves. I don't feel that many of us could come out with innovative and original jokes. Many would just extract jokes from other websites and paste it over here. What's the point?

If you want to see innovative jokes, you can check out our Jolin Thread. All the jokes there are original. But stay away if you are a Jolin fan.

Thanks for the suggestion. I feel that a jokes forum might be very hard to maintain as there will always be a wide range of tasteless jokes. I would feel bad for the moderator modding that forum to have to constantly decide what crosses that line.
    -SC

Quote Originally Posted by timoxtc

Listen, you're obviously an under-achiever. One single joke thread, what kind of lowly ambition is that?

Be creative and funny and thus turning every single thread into a humorous reading experience.
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

Quote Originally Posted by levendis d'orange
    Listen, you're obviously an under-achiever.
    hmm I don't think this quote is needed to express your view... isn't that like a direct cut down... and from a moderator too.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I think it was (ironically) a joke, James.
    Hmm i hope the new posters knows the not-very funny post from Orange because... I thought timoxtc is just trying to make a decent suggestions and to be shot down after SPCnet already posted a nice reply to, is not very funny or nice.

And refer to the Sarcasm thread

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10784

Because this is pretty much the stuff that I thought Moderator should understand not to do.

Unless you want all of us to be as "witty" as Orange then by all means let the dogs out.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Please stop trying to pick fights or make mountains out of molehills. Sometimes, harmless comments both ways are just interpreted wrong and then bad feelings are again exchanged. Goes for all members. Thanks. Topic closed.

P.S. Thanks for the suggestion of the new forum though, I appreciate the feedback!
    -SC