Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duke of the Mount Deer 2006

ANOTHER ONE???!! I'm not trying to offend anyone but the only thing I like about the story is that it's funny. I mean, one guy has SEVEN wives! I think that it's so wrong! I only like the funny parts. Everytime the lead guy has a romantic moments with one of the girls, I just want to fast forward through the scene.

I really thought Qiao Zhen Yu could make a good Wei Xiao Bao except for the fact that he's too tall for the part.

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567

on another note, i read liu yifei may play one of the wives. don't know what to make of it at this time...
    I hope Ady and Yang Mi is in this one too. Haven't read the novel. Not sure if these ladies fit the role.

Most likely Yi Fei and Yang Mi will play as the princess.

I would like to see LIu Yi Fei do Jian Ning ge ge. I think it will really be good for her career..going completely in the other direction. a 360 degree difference.
    I don't understand Zhang Ji Zhong. why doesn't he do this first instead of the lesser known Bi Xue Jian?

It would be a new type of role for LYF if she played Princess Jian Ning, but she's best suited to play Mu Jian Ping.

My first choice for Wei Xiao Bao is Jia Yi Ping and Bao Jian Feng for Kang Xi. I have no doubts about their acting abilities.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/hsly6x.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img14.imgspot.com/u/05/235/23/qtym0008.jpg')
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 11-24-05 at 05:21 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

but you ladies find these guys attractive and WXB isn't suppose to be attractive right?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    but you ladies find these guys attractive and WXB isn't suppose to be attractive right?
    He isn't, but this is a TV series. There have been cases in the past where not so good-looking actors have been cast in roles for characters who are supposed to be handsome. Examples: Zhou Jie as Yang Kang in LOCH 2003 and Xiu Qing as Murong Fu in DGSD 2003. If that didn't kill the series, this won't either. I personally want actors who are easy on the eyes, but can also act too. That's more important to me than going strictly by the book.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 11-24-05 at 05:19 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    He isn't, but this is a TV series. There have been cases in the past where not so good-looking actors have been cast in roles for characters who are supposed to be handsome. Examples: Zhou Jie as Yang Kang in LOCH 2003 and Xiu Qing as Murong Fu in DGSD 2003. If that didn't kill the series, this won't either. I personally want actors who are easy on the eyes, but can also act too. That's more important to me than going strictly by the book.
    Well, WXB isn't important to me. I'm looking forward to the 7 wives.

Well, WXB isn't important to me. I'm looking forward to the 7 wives.
    Haha, I figured as much.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i heard that liu yi fei was gonna be in this series. caan anyone confirm?

there have been WAY to many Duke of Mount Deers. people need to change once in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by kiropuppy
    i heard that liu yi fei was gonna be in this series. caan anyone confirm?

there have been WAY to many Duke of Mount Deers. people need to change once in awhile.
    I dont think people care if there's a lot of remake. People like to watch these series.

Is Wei Xiao Bao supposed to be not attractive? I think Tony Leung made quite an impression on me and I have this mental image that XB is small and boyish-looking, so though not exceptionally handsome but plesant-looking and easy on the eyes like what Lady ZG said.

I dont think people care if there's a lot of remake. People like to watch these series.
    yeah, why you guys complaining and whining? Jin Yong isn't famous for no reason.
    Plus, you want "something new," there are plenty of series that are not based on JY's novels, so you don't have to watch this one. =]

i think that no matter how many remakes there will be, none of them will ever be the same. They always give you a different/new experience when you watch them.

the one who act as wei xiao bao in the previous duke of the mount deer is gd wish he can have the role again

Dammit...heard LYF isn't going to star in this series. I hope the 7 wives looks good. Duke of Mount Deer had good looking actresses.

I hope ZWZ do a remake of HSDS and LYF star in it.

Dammit...heard LYF isn't going to star in this series. I hope the 7 wives looks good. Duke of Mount Deer had good looking actresses.

I hope ZWZ do a remake of HSDS and LYF star in it.
    i think by now, ZWZ wouldn't want to recycle LYF... i would like to see her in his series again, but he may have too much pride in depending on her for his series. but we'll see.

wish liu yi fei stars as 1 of the wive what about being the princess ? :eek
    Last edited by HiPeoples; 11-26-05 at 08:43 AM.

Cool

hmm....so is the 7 wife confirmed already??? any speculation on who is taking part in this series??
    Day and Night ~~~Left and Right ~~~Ups and Downs ~~~Front and Back ~~~Good and Bad~~~

The Opposite of life

its on and off whether LYF's gonna star in this, ZJZ wants it but her company wants her to focus on her sining. anyway i heard filming will start right after he's done with BXJ which will be end of jan or feb, after the spring festival and after ROCH is released. wow, they took like more thn 6months to film ROCH and they spent like what? 3 months or so on BXJ.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    its on and off whether LYF's gonna star in this, ZJZ wants it but her company wants her to focus on her sining. anyway i heard filming will start right after he's done with BXJ which will be end of jan or feb, after the spring festival and after ROCH is released. wow, they took like more thn 6months to film ROCH and they spent like what? 3 months or so on BXJ.
    i sure hope she'll be one of the wives.