Page 4 of 70 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Duke of the Mount Deer 2006

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I would like to see LIu Yi Fei do Jian Ning ge ge. I think it will really be good for her career..going completely in the other direction. a 360 degree difference.
    I don't understand Zhang Ji Zhong. why doesn't he do this first instead of the lesser known Bi Xue Jian?

i'm kinda at a loss here...can someone give a realli brief synopsis abt it...?n oso abt the wives, r they all equally impt in the series...?

i'm not sure abt jian ning ge ge, but fr the sounds of it, i'll agree with strawberry...

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    its on and off whether LYF's gonna star in this, ZJZ wants it but her company wants her to focus on her sining. anyway i heard filming will start right after he's done with BXJ which will be end of jan or feb, after the spring festival and after ROCH is released. wow, they took like more thn 6months to film ROCH and they spent like what? 3 months or so on BXJ.

mayb if she is given role of 1 of the more minor wives' role, perhaps then the filmin cld b squeezed somewhere in between her singin schedule...

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    ANOTHER ONE???!! I'm not trying to offend anyone but the only thing I like about the story is that it's funny. I mean, one guy has SEVEN wives! I think that it's so wrong! I only like the funny parts. Everytime the lead guy has a romantic moments with one of the girls, I just want to fast forward through the scene.

if tt's the case, n if LYF's in it, i'll try to take this series in a comedic sense...otherwise..........

I wouldn't mind if LYF got the part of the princess, but i have a feeling that half of you on this forum have never read the book or seen any adaptations, because I seriously doubt that with LYFs 'amazing' *cough cough* acting skill, she could pull it off.

The princess is meant to be bratty and spoilt and she castrates the son of an important general (?)

Somehow, i doubt that LYF could play that part, unless her acting skills really improve. I think she'd be more suited to Mu Jian Ping and i wouldn't mind seeing her as Ah Ke.

Do you know who's being cast as Shuang er?

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    I.

The princess is meant to be bratty and spoilt and she castrates the son of an important general (?)

Somehow, i doubt that LYF could play that part, unless her acting skills really improve. I think she'd be more suited to Mu Jian Ping and i wouldn't mind seeing her as Ah Ke.
    It's just the kind of part she should try out for. She'll never improve without a real change in the type of characters she plays.
    Wizard

I wouldn't mind if LYF got the part of the princess, but i have a feeling that half of you on this forum have never read the book or seen any adaptations, because I seriously doubt that with LYFs 'amazing' *cough cough* acting skill, she could pull it off.

Do you know who's being cast as Shuang er?
    None of wives's roles aren't that hard to portray...Ruby Lin did an okay job on it. I dont see any complication it.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG
    It's just the kind of part she should try out for. She'll never improve without a real change in the type of characters she plays.
    Wizard
    JamesG...

Even if LYF did improve in her acting. I can guarantee that the LYF's haters will find something bad about her.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    JamesG...

Even if LYF did improve in her acting. I can guarantee that the LYF's haters will find something bad about her.
    It's called envy.

I would love to see fresh new faces for the roles of A Ke and Princess Ning Jing. As much as I love Tony Leung's version, I just didn't like the actresses that played these roles very much. Anyway, these are my picks.

Zeng Rou? I don't know. Surprise me.

Jiang Xin as Fang Yi; I wouldn't hate Fang Yi so much if she played the part

Rainie Yang as Mua Jian Ping; She did ancient series before, and her cuteness is perfect for roles like these

Yang Mi as Shuang Er

Liu Tao or Shui Ling for Wife of Long Sect; I said Shui Ling because she was awesome in White Hair Maiden, and so these roles suit her just fine.

Ady Yixuan as Princess Ning Jing; She's beautiful, and I can just imagine how great she'd be esp. when she's beating the crap out of WXB and neutering her fiance.

Fan Bing Bing for A Ke; She's incredibly gorgeous in ancient costumes esp. from Da Tang Fu Rong Yuan where she plays a historical beauty. Also, FBB excels in mean/b**chy roles esp. the one in Master Ma.

I concur! I want Ady to play the Princess..... kind of reminds me of Lin Yue Ru...
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Wonder if they'll film the scene where Xiao Bao gets in bed with all 7 of his wives in the *****house and somehow gets TWO of them pregnant.

Wasn't it rumored that they were conducting a search for a fresh new face to play the Wei Xiao Bao?
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I concur! I want Ady to play the Princess..... kind of reminds me of Lin Yue Ru...
    The Princess and Lin Yue Ru have different personalities.

Crystal LYF. I forgot about her. She'd make a beautiful A Ke too, and a different type of role I'd like to see her play. If her schedule wasn't so busy.....

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    The Princess and Lin Yue Ru have different personalities.

but both can be bratty and mischievous at times... not to mention.. not completely lady like yah? I picture Kian ning to be bossy... just like Yue Ru at times.

btw, I think WXB got 3 gals pregnant.... The Princess, the Dragon lady and Ah Ke
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Ady as Princess would actually be a great choice. You can almost imagine her acting out the part.

Fan Bing Bing as Ah Ke... hm... I'm not sure. I think she'd actually make a great Shuang er, but that's just my opinion.

Still, I think we should be seeing some new faces. I'm getting tired of looking at the same people over and over again. Although I wouldn't mind seeing some of the girls in HSDS 03 back in this one... they were all great!

Ady as Princess would actually be a great choice. You can almost imagine her acting out the part.

Fan Bing Bing as Ah Ke... hm... I'm not sure. I think she'd actually make a great Shuang er, but that's just my opinion.

Still, I think we should be seeing some new faces. I'm getting tired of looking at the same people over and over again. Although I wouldn't mind seeing some of the girls in HSDS 03 back in this one... they were all great!
    Yes. The more new faces the better. Still, I'd love to see Ady as the princess.

some new faces would be nice..like when LYF started out so a combination of the more experienced but still young actresses and newbies is good.

who's zeng rou? i only watched the domd 2000 version with dicky cheung. i remember the first wife, the one acted by shu qi, was not in the book. but i really can't remember who zeng rou is, or if she even existed in that version. so what's her background?

" Wonder if they'll film the scene where Xiao Bao gets in bed with all 7 of his wives in the *****house and somehow gets TWO of them pregnant. "

tats interesting

zeng rou is a disciple of this pro ming sect on some mountain. They try to assasinate WXB but he manages to subdue them and because he wants to let the pretty girl go he gambles with the assasins and purposely loses.

Later he is tasked by Kang xi to destroy the sect but Wu sangui beats them to it by assasinating the leader of the sect after he refuses to revolt with wu sangui.
    WXB gets hold of the assasin and the rest of the wangwu sect follow him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Khan
    zeng rou is a disciple of this pro ming sect on some mountain. They try to assasinate WXB but he manages to subdue them and because he wants to let the pretty girl go he gambles with the assasins and purposely loses.

Later he is tasked by Kang xi to destroy the sect but Wu sangui beats them to it by assasinating the leader of the sect after he refuses to revolt with wu sangui.
    WXB gets hold of the assasin and the rest of the wangwu sect follow him.
    well im lost... lol

i guess after seeing this version -- abiding to the novel -- ill know the real story. lol

you should read the novel. It's a very nice read.

wow are they relaly making another "Duke of mount deer"??? I wish they would stop and focus on making better tv series so that people can actually be proud (or interested) to watch Chinese (Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Singapore, etc) TV series again.

Remakes are cool sometimes but they are totally over doing it with Jing Yong remakes.
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner