Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: your favourite happy endings

Quote Originally Posted by Corey
    Has that got Benny CHan in it, and it bout how some angel chick comes and helps him become king or something? and Tavia is in it as well?
    yup!!! this show rox.... and benny ends up with annie.. yeah!!! annie very cute as the fairy!!! wantin to find the prince one.. haha...
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

oh ok thought so.. thats a pretty good show.. i luved the part how at the end i think his brother was a bit gay? is that right? if so that was funy
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice

not a bit gay, but TOTALLY GAY
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

My favorite endings is in Taste for Love when Flora comes back to be with Lawrence Ng at the end and Reaching out, it was sweet how he gave his kidney to Kenix.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi4everyone
    My favorite endings is in Taste for Love when Flora comes back to be with Lawrence Ng at the end and Reaching out, it was sweet how he gave his kidney to Kenix.
    Finally..I found someone who loves A taste of Love as much as I do.. It was cute and funny how Flora teased him by making him cook all sorts of food to find out how he feels... Lawrence was hot..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

I havent seen taste of love..its quite old now...but i want to!

My fav ending was Dream of colours... the bitter-sweet kind of ending...hehe but no one here seems to like it........? or mentioned it.....
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

Default favourite endings

my favourite ending up till now is twin of brothers. though it was sad. sad ones ones not counted? ok happy ones...

golden faith- it got crappy and corny at the end but i like it! rachel's family was "interrogating" ivan at the door, thn at the airport sabrina adn rachel pretended to be fighting ovr ivan, really funny. good contrast for such a heavy going show.

a step into the past- louis made his son call him "daddy", so cute! plus a little crappy twist. in fact i enjoyed this ending more than golden faith ending. (:

take my word for it- annie asked chilam for 1000 (or so) reasons why she shud marry him. and he realyl tried doing so! this negotiator sure lives up to his name!

I'm going to add Triumph in the Skies to my list.. the ending was just romantic when Sam proposed to Zoe n when they got married. I also like the final scene when Sam,Zoe, n Belle looked down at the airport n watches life's drama unfold.. hehe..
    HaRDCoRe MaN UtD Fan!!!

TITS- i felt that it was the best so far...
    Survivor law- 4 of them skating together
    Family man...
    DIF3- si long and zhong yi at the airport
    gao jie and da yong in the hospital
    Favourites : almost all Tvb SeRieS(especially DIF1-4, TITS(my all time favourite), dream of colours, Surviver Law, LITCOS), magic ring, tian guo, qing wa and jewel in the palace

Quote Originally Posted by frostbite
    my favourite ending up till now is twin of brothers. though it was sad. sad ones ones not counted? ok happy ones...

golden faith- it got crappy and corny at the end but i like it! rachel's family was "interrogating" ivan at the door, thn at the airport sabrina adn rachel pretended to be fighting ovr ivan, really funny. good contrast for such a heavy going show.

a step into the past- louis made his son call him "daddy", so cute! plus a little crappy twist. in fact i enjoyed this ending more than golden faith ending. (:

take my word for it- annie asked chilam for 1000 (or so) reasons why she shud marry him. and he realyl tried doing so! this negotiator sure lives up to his name!
    I agree with you with the first two. I haven't watched 'take my word for it', so I would know. Of course there's 'Family Man', 'Triumph in the Skies' 'Love and Again', 'Better Halves', 'Perish in the Name of Love', 'Driving power', and uh..perhaps 'Gods of Honour.'
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Fave ending has to be Revelation of last hero, legendary four aces, armed reaction one, and food of love. There's two others I can't recall name to:
    *one is a cooking show w/ louis koo where he stutters (esther kwan and bobby au yeung (spelling?) is in here too)
    *another is about brother and sister who tries to trick their parents for a 1.5 million hk dollars to pay to keep other the brother karaoke bar; marco ngai is in here
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

my family has a nice ending too wif everyone happy and friends. and the grandad is still well and healthy. i like the ending. alex is happy as he is and freeman is successful plus shirley manage to become alex assistant in opening the third cake shop!!

Wow, I thought Perish in the Name of Love was rather depressing. But I guess it was nice that Steven and Charmaine did get together....

Quote Originally Posted by joaniemaloney
    I agree with you with the first two. I haven't watched 'take my word for it', so I would know. Of course there's 'Family Man', 'Triumph in the Skies' 'Love and Again', 'Better Halves', 'Perish in the Name of Love', 'Driving power', and uh..perhaps 'Gods of Honour.'

i hate all of them because they all are endings!! I don't want the series to end!! lol
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

MODERN
    Ups & Downs With The Sea Of Love
    The Final Verdict
    Take My Word For It
    Summer Heat
    Slim Chances
    Crimes Of Passion

ANCIENT
    Game of Deceit
    Whatever It Takes
    Taming Of The Princess
    Lady Flower Fist
    Legendary 4 Aces
    Colorful Life
    Better Halves
    Happy Ever After
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Thumbs up

family man, of course

Golden Faith( so funny how he proposed)
    A step into the past (such a playboy, Koo jai had 2 wives)

Junior Member nothin_in_tis_world92's Avatar

Shine on You
    Family Man
    Love Bond
    A Taste of Love
    Fate Twister
    FlOmO rOcKz - CuTeSt cOuPlEs EvEr

i like the ending in Looking back in Anger and Man on the Edge but those are not really happy!!! They made u 2 think alot tho.

i like the overall end of yummy yummy
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)