Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wind and Cloud 1 and 2 (Aka Stormriders)

From CTV website: Nie Feng and Di Er Meng

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.ctv.com.tw/event/2004/wind2/photo/01-053.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by rourou
    Huang Yi??? her looks are so confident and strong... while Meng (shuiling) is fragile and sensitive...........

think i'm gonna pass on this
    Although i dont know how good shui ling was in wind and cloud 1, i have to say Huang Yi did a very nice potray of 2 mung. And while ZWZ isnt exactly all that good looking, he does a very good Nie Feng aswel.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

hi, i agree w/ u. HY did a very good job as di er meng. In W & C 2, the role of 2nd dream calls to be strong & even have to fight nie feng in some parts of the series.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvenn
    hi, i agree w/ u. HY did a very good job as di er meng. In W & C 2, the role of 2nd dream calls to be strong & even have to fight nie feng in some parts of the series.
    yep, but that was cause she.. (spoilers)

died, then reborned because of Xu Fu.. (sorry, very bad with pinyin) and temperarily lost her memory for the first few episodes. Then she just became normal after that
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Thumbs up

yaah ur right. Later on she became submissive to nie feng too, how sweet...

Btw, do u have any idea if HY will be in the cast of W&C 3. I understand ZWZ is sure already. i hope d producer/director will retain the same cast of W&C 2

OMG Wat happen to zwz hair....i liked his hair style in part 1...it looked so cool....
    is this series good as part 1...can some1 plz tell me.....is there going to be part 3??

Wow, I'm confused now. Wind & Cloud 2 is really not a sequel to the previous installment, but rather just takes off from where the comics should actually end (i.e. 2nd Dream didn't die)?
    -SC

it sort of still is a sequel.... just that 2nd dream's supposed death becomes part of an evil plan by the new bad guy.

I still miss the 1st part. I liked the Chor Chor actress from part I. Too bad only saw it halfway.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

darn.....all my fav characters died in the end....chu chu, huai kong...luckily still have peter ho... i love huai kong very much in this series...never seen him acting before....but he really caught my attention in feng yun. his character is cool too. suits his gentle looks as well. can anyone tell me more bout him? i'm so damn curious
    Last edited by chelsea_fan; 02-18-05 at 10:47 AM.

heard they will be coming out with 'feng yun 3'. cant wait to see it.... hopefully peter ho's in it...or maybe in part 3, the story will focus on feng and yun's kids..... cuz feng and duan lang's babies were switched....argh...why am i cracking my brain thinking all these...well,all i can do now is just sit and wait for part 3 to come out to find out

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    darn.....all my fav characters died in the end....chu chu, huai kong...luckily still have peter ho... i love huai kong very much in this series...never seen him acting before....but he really caught my attention in feng yun. his character is cool too. suits his gentle looks as well. can anyone tell me more bout him? i'm so damn curious
    i agree with u i like huai kong, does anyone know his name? is he been in any serial or movie before?
    there are some that make me confuse, about duan lang was he died already in 1st wind and cloud kill by yun sword? he was died in half way of the episode? why in this second part he still alive? and there were no explaination about him? it is very weird for me.

Quote Originally Posted by hotelier29
    i agree with u i like huai kong, does anyone know his name? is he been in any serial or movie before?
    there are some that make me confuse, about duan lang was he died already in 1st wind and cloud kill by yun sword? he was died in half way of the episode? why in this second part he still alive? and there were no explaination about him? it is very weird for me.
    there'a another weird thing...if i'm not mistaken, the guy who played duan lang's character in part one acts as the 'tie shi nan' in part two....(not really sure)...
    i think the duan lang in part one is much better,at least he's cuter than part two's. he looks a bit like TORO too.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    there'a another weird thing...if i'm not mistaken, the guy who played duan lang's character in part one acts as the 'tie shi nan' in part two....(not really sure)...
    i think the duan lang in part one is much better,at least he's cuter than part two's. he looks a bit like TORO too.
    yes u right the guy who play duan lang he play tie shi nan on the second part.
    i finish watching it already and my opinion the 1st part much more better than the second one. i hate why yun has to be by himsefl? why chu chu has to kill herself? did she know that yun still love her? and duan lang wife why she didn't switch back the baby? i hope there not going to be the 3rd part.

I think that they're going to have the 3rd part since it's not finished yet! The story doesn't really end yet so there must be the 3rd part. Well anyway, is there anymore pictures? Thanks

i hope they wld start filming soon if there's gng to be a part 3.. anione can provide me wif more websites dat i cld find more info on the series or ZWZ??

XD

hello... can anione tell me, who's acting the role of Huai Kong?

does anybody knows who's the guy played the role of Duan Lang.. oh and Huai Kong too??

Default fengyun

OMG!!!!!!!finally!!!!!i've been searching for dis thread for ages,,after watch wind and coud part one,,when i was 12 or something..i can't wait to watch part two~now already watch[2005]but i'm kinda confused b'coz the title is storm rider in malaysia,,nway the story was great[eventhough i find it stupid sometime]and ZWZ was da best!and aso huang yi,,i'm confused meng was dead rite?how come..?????but i just love da chemistry between nie feng and di er meng in dis story,,they seem like a perfect couple.i'm soooo upset wit da ending when qin lan dies and dat stupid women[duan lang wife] didn't return nie feng's son afta that..owh i really hope there's part three as soon as possible

ps:y is dis thread seem so queit??i wanna meet all da wind and cloud fans,,esp ZWZ and huang yi fans

Quote Originally Posted by divasweet_77
    does anybody knows who's the guy played the role of Duan Lang.. oh and Huai Kong too??
    hmm,
    huai kong was by Feng Wei
    duan lang by chen guan lin(i think so, hehe)
    ..Fanatic Fan Of..
    -Alec Su-
    -Sammul Chan-
    -Kenneth Chan-
    Currently Watching(VCD),,
    `` My Date W/ A Vamp. 3
    Currently Watching On Teebee,,
    `` Yummy Yummy