Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Da Tang Fu Rong Yuan [Starring Zhao Wen Xuan, Fan Bing Bing, and Ji Ning]

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    OMG... Fan Bing Bing looks so... So CUTE!!! and of course BEAUTIFUL!!!

to Bingcute: What do you mean they don't have a happy ending? Can you tell me what happens?
    According to the clip that I watch, It seem like the King rape her. And don't know why later she be with the King and It didn't show the Prince no more.. I need to watch the series to know what happen between three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bingcute
    According to the clip that I watch, It seem like the King rape her. And don't know why later she be with the King and It didn't show the Prince no more.. I need to watch the series to know what happen between three of them.
    ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? I hope that doesn't happen!! Nooo!!! I don't think I could stand it if FBB get's raped!! I'd probably cry....
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I think so too, because there is the part the King carry her and took her clothes off and throw on the ground. and there is the part she see the Prince and she cries. Not sure but what I see too. May be after that she is the King woman and then she can't not going back to her husband the Prince so she stay with the King. and after all the King is too nice to her that why she forgive him..haha!! this is my guess, but about the Prince after that I don't know what happen to him.

You know woman can't not go back and forth with the two man so I guess she is stuck with the King after that. This series is interesting there are a lot the man like her in here. But one thing that I feel sorry is the lovely Prince, I wonder what did he try to do when he know about what his father did the the wife.
    Last edited by BABIES; 10-16-05 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BABIES
    I think so too, because there is the part the King carry her and took her clothes off and throw on the ground. and there is the part she see the Prince and she cries. Not sure but what I see too. May be after that she is the King woman and then she can't not going back to her husband the Prince so she stay with the King. and after all the King is too nice to her that why she forgive him..haha!! this is my guess, but about the Prince after that I don't know what happen to him.

You know woman can't not go back and forth with the two man so I guess she is stuck with the King after that. This series is interesting there are a lot the man like her in here. But one thing that I feel sorry is the lovely Prince, I wonder what did he try to do when he know about what his father did the the wife.
    Is this one base on the Book ????

Oh... I'm gonna cry... I don't wanna see Fan Bing Bing cry... She'll make me cry to....

Can you post the link to view the trailer?
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Yang Guifei was first betrothed to the Prince, but then his father Emperor Xuanzong (Li Long Ji) took her as his concubine after he fell madly for her beauty and charm. The Emperor obviously held more power than the Prince, so of course she could not go back. I don't know how it's going to be portrayed in this series, but I doubt she loved the Prince enough to do that anyway. The Emperor's obsession with YGF caused him to neglect court affairs, eventually leading to a power struggle for central control of the government involving the general An Lu Shan and YGF's brother. YGF and her brother were blamed for the rebellion and the Emperor was forced to execute them. Soon afterwards, Xuanzong abdicated. Yes, it's a very sad story.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 10-17-05 at 09:10 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Yang Guifei was first betrothed to the Prince, but then his father Emperor Xuanzong (Li Long Ji) took her as his concubine after he fell madly for her beauty and charm. The Emperor obviously held more power than the Prince, so of course she could not go back. I don't know how it's going to be portrayed in this series, but I doubt she loved the Prince enough to do that anyway. The Emperor's obsession with YGF caused him to neglect court affairs, eventually leading to a power struggle for central control of the government involving the general An Lu Shan and YGF's brother. YGF and her brother were blamed for the rebellion and the Emperor was forced to execute them. Soon afterwards, Xuanzong abdicated. Yes, it's a very sad story.
    Wow, thanks ! I know that Yang Gui Fei had forced to killed herself at the end that is sad. But then what happen to the Prince????

Quote Originally Posted by Beedon
    Wow, thanks ! I know that Yang Gui Fei had forced to killed herself at the end that is sad. But then what happen to the Prince????
    I'm not sure if they'll even show what happened to the Prince. At least I don't recall them doing so in the old Tang Ming Huang series I watched a long time ago. In the grand scheme of things, he wasn't a very significant part of the story as the main focus is on YGF and Xuanzong.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Okay... NOO!!! Fan Bing Bing's going to kill herself!?!? I'm a little muddled... can someone tell me which character each actress/actor is playing? As well as the list of characters?

Can someone post a link of the trailer?
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Someone post a link of trailer?

I'm SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy spcnet's back!!!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Someone post a link of trailer?

I'm SSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy spcnet's back!!!!
    I did upload it awhile probably it is expired already, Let me try to post it again for you to see.

AHHHHHHHH!! I love sad stories =P and FBB is so elegant and pretty in this series. from the looks of it. Hope she can cry though...*never seen her cry* hehe. When is this coming out? does anyone know?
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

TO Beedon: THANKS!! Okay... can't wait to see trailer....

TO pure1: I know... I can't wait... I hope it comes out soon...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I want to watch it too, thanks inadvanced.

TO Beedon: THANKS!! Okay... can't wait to see trailer....

TO pure1: I know... I can't wait... I hope it comes out soon...
    Your welcome.

Here is the links (ending of the clip there is the song the girl sing Bing Bing will sing the song again.)

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...Z1P4OF08OCEJKC

Your welcome.

Here is the links (ending of the clip there is the song the girl sing Bing Bing will sing the song again.)

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1...Z1P4OF08OCEJKC
    Ooh... I hope this doesn't run out before I get home... hopefully... If it does I'll be asking you to put it again.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Ooh... I hope this doesn't run out before I get home... hopefully... If it does I'll be asking you to put it again.
    This links is working.

This links is working.
    Ohh... THANKS!! I'm downloading it right now.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I think the links is expired already.

Listen to Fan Bing Bing sing the theme song in here.

Listen To Bing Bing song

Phim (Ta Dang Fu Dong Yuan) Bing Bing in CHaracter Yang Gui Fei

http://www.30yy.com/play_105276.html