Thread: The Odyssey For Supremacy

Default The Odyssey For Supremacy

hello! I am planning to write another fanfic soon... I am on the process of finishing ( checking and editing) my first fanfic fated anarchy. I have been also preparing for this next fanfic which has an ancient setting, particularly the Han Dynasty as the background. I need six females and six males to star in this. Like what I did with my first fanfic, I am letting you choose the stars. any suggestions please???

I also need chinese names too because I am not good with names. It is a story about six sisters and their adventures.

I'll be posting the chatacters' description soon.
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

Raymond lam Fung
    Tavia Yeung Yi
    Good people are Bad people who don't get caught.

i agree with tan. raymond lam and tavia yeung.

other actors i enjoy include vivian/NOEL leung, ada choi, barbara yung, shui ling, and either alyssa chia or gao yuan yuan.

as for males: zhao wenzhuo, julian cheung, tony leung, miu kiu wai, and maybe yubo?
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

oh goody! now I have an idea but can you be more specific who to pair up with whom?? I was really planning to include Shui Ling. She's gonna play the eldest sister. I haven't thought of anyone to play her leading man....any suggestions??? How about names??? should I keep their first name? I think it would be better that way as to not to confuse readers.. there are supposed to be triplets(female) in here but they're not identical and twins(female) but they can just be look-alikes..
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

hey hey...i guess many people like to see shui ling with zwz...i don't mind. but it'll be cool to kinda switch the pairings around and try something fresh like

shui ling-mkw
    tavia-tony leung
    noel-zwz
    ada choi-raymond
    barbara yung-yubo
    alyssa/gyy-julian

hmmm...but i kinda like tavia-raymond still...what to do? it's up to you. but since you're asking about shui ling...i still think mkw (he's really the best looking man in costume series).
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Default character profiles

Odyssey for Supremacy

Gao Long- Father of the six sisters, he used to be the emperor's wisest adviser but when he married his first wife he decided to retreat into the country and become a teacher.

Gao Ling- Gao Long's daughter with his first wife. She is very beautiful but men are afraid to approach her because of her tough personality.She is very responsible and looks after her sisters.

Gao Mei- Gao Long's daughter with his first wife. A very obedient daughter. She is the type of girl that most men find boring because she is very feminine and soft-spoken.

Gao Fei- She's one of Gao Long's twins from his second wife. She is very beautiful and men fall for her. She is very competitive with her twin sister. She is very flighty and a little vain but she has a vulnerability that she does not like others to know.

These are the characters I've got so far. I have trouble with names. I still need three female names for the last three sisters. I have decided that Shui Ling will play the eldest. I haven't decided which actress to put in which characters. Can any of you guys help me???
    Somebody mentioned Tavia Yeung, do you think she'll fit the second sister???

Tavia.....can you make her the 3rd one??? I think she's better as a more ...... complicated character
    Nie Yuan's official site:
    http://www.nieyuan.net/?u=6381

English Forum:
    http://nieyuan.invisionplus.net

Hello Anna! I did not know that you also look around in these section of the forum..welcome! To tell you the truth, I really do not know much about Tavia but I had observed that her name's coming up almost everywhere recently. I was really planning for this fanfic and I'm taking the time because it's summer break in here and I wanna do something productive this summer..

me again! really, it'll be awesome to read a fic about shui ling and tavia together...and noel leung too. tavia's name is appearing everywhere because she is one of the few actresses who worked her way up rather then entering a beauty pageant to get noticed. hence, she's a fine actress and is truly humble. from what i've read about her, she does not have bad media coverage to gain attention which is what i respect about her.

i'm glad you've included shui ling. when she first came out, i didn't quite take a liking to her, but with time, i learned to discover how talented and beautiful this actress is.

last but not least is my all time favorite noel leung, an ancient beauty with a respectable reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by spotneck
    Hello Anna! I did not know that you also look around in these section of the forum..welcome! To tell you the truth, I really do not know much about Tavia but I had observed that her name's coming up almost everywhere recently. I was really planning for this fanfic and I'm taking the time because it's summer break in here and I wanna do something productive this summer..
    hehe, I go everywhere.....just don't always post messages.... Looking forward to your fanfic.

You's got summer break now?? For how long?? Me still have to wait for two more weeks

I kinda like Tavia, she's one of the very few TVB actress who hasn't managed to annoy me
    Nie Yuan's official site:
    http://www.nieyuan.net/?u=6381

English Forum:
    http://nieyuan.invisionplus.net

I'll take those three actresses that was named as my characters: Tavia, shui ling and noel leung..I still need three more....
    I don't think that much of shui ling too before, but then I saw her in crouching tiger and that series last concubine and I admit that she's really pretty...I haven't seen Tavia yet nor noel or maybe I have but I don't know its them..I'll start looking for their pics.
    I'm not really good with ancient chinese writing because this is my first time..I have a little background really aside from those things I've learned during last year...goodness..I have a hell of a teacher when he let us memorized the whole map of china and the emperors of china like I actually came from china...hehehehehe..
    To ANNA: yes, this is our summer break..I have two months of break unless I will change my mind and take summer classes but I doubt it...I mean, I want to take some time to myself so that I'd be ready to take the last school year in university..

I hope you guys won't expect that much about this fanfic because maybe I might not be able to meet your expectations but I will truly try my best to make it worth reading