Thread: Amazing Kiss

Junior Member xX_twinkool-angel_Xx's Avatar

Default Amazing Kiss

This is my first fanfic so plz b nice....
    -------------------
    ~chAptEr 1~

Minwoo's POV
    Why...why Hyori?, Why did you leave me? What did i do wrong?Please come back to me.

Hyori's POV
    I'm sorry Minwoo. I have to leave you, it's the end of us, our relationship. It's too much for me to handle.I promise myself, i'll never come back to you like i did before.
    --------------------
    Minwoo's POV
    It's been 3years since Hyori left me, i miss her so much. If only i could have track her down...But with what? I was in deep thought when the knock on my door interrupted me.
    Me:Come in!
    When the person walked in, i saw Hyesung. My most trustworthy bestfriend.
    Hyesung:Minwoo Hyung(bro)! What's up?
    Me:Nothing much, you?
    Hyesung:Same, oh and i found some info about your ex-girlfriend Lee Hyori.
    Lee Hyori, the name caught my attention. I quickly asked Hysung what's it about.
    Hyesung:Well, i have bad and good news...which one?
    Hyesung had this exciting look on his face. He's the guy who wants to know which one you'll pick, good or bad.
    Me:Bad.
    Hyesung:WHAT?! You didn't even think...c'mon think minwoo.
    Me:BAD NEWS!
    I screamed that out to make sure Hyesung got it through his head that i want the bad news.
    Hyesung: Ok...bad news it is. *sighs* Hyori's got a boyfriend already, so she proberly forgot about you.
    When i Hyesung told me she has a boyfriend and she proberly forgot about me, my heart shattered into pieces.
    Me:The good news?
    Hyesung:I know her numba and her address
    Me:Give me it
    Hyesung:Alrite
    Hyesung wrote down both the nmba and address for me and then left. I stared at the number. I wanted to call but would not know what to say.Should i call or not?
    --------------------
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 01-05-05 at 12:43 AM.

3 views and NO replies?...man! *sniff sniff* Anyway, back to the story
    --------------------
    ~chAptEr 2~
    Hyroi's POV
    Aww man! Another 2 hours until my shift is over. Well, now i'm just bored doing nothing. I was thinking about Minwoo. i wonder how's he doing now in life.
    *knock knock*
    I looked up and saw my boss knocking on the table to wake me up or something like that.
    Me:Sorry Mr Im.
    Mr Im is my Boss. He's full name id Danny Im. He's pweti young and cute. Too bad he has a girlfriend already. Her name is BoA Kwon, She's known as the **** of the city and is also a total *****. No offence but i think Danny's too good for her. Yep!
    Mr Im:It's ok...are you that bored?
    Me:Yes Mr Im.
    Mr Im:Just call me Danny
    Me:But BoA told me t...
    Mr Im: BoA's not here so just call me Danny, alright?
    I nodded. Danny was the kind of guy who was different form other guys. He's nice, sweet and caring. But if BoA's here, he'll just tell us to call him Mr Im and all those stuff in front of BoA so she doesn't get mad and end up in the mental instution. You know, where all the crazy ppl go?....well, yeah there.
    Danny:Hyori, did you know you have like another...*looks at his watch* An hour and 55minutes?
    Me:Yes
    I was so sad...1hour and 55minutes left. *sighs* Danny was about to say something when my phone started to ring. I looked at the screen of my phone and saw an unknown number. I decided to ignore it.
    Minwoo's POV
    Why isn't she picking up? That Hyesung better not be playing games with me or i'll rip his body apart into two with my bare hands.Arg! Stuff it, i'll go to her apartment. NO WAIT! I'll have to call her first and then go to her house.OK!
    *knock knock*
    Me:Come in!
    Girl:Min wooie!
    ****, just my luck. Now i have Eugene all over me.
    Me:Eugene, what are you doing here?
    Eugene's face expression turned from sweet to anger. O man! I'm dead now! Where's Hyesung when i need him?
    Eugene:Minwoo!YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME?!
    Minwoo:No need to scream!
    Eugene then giggled. Eugene is my lil dongseng, but she wants to be my girlfriend so yer. Pweti weird there. She knows i love Hyori and i still do.
    --------------------
    i'm in a hurry, i'll edit this next time so yer

i don't know if i should continue...nobody's replying..*sniff sniff*
    Last edited by xX_twinkool-angel_Xx; 01-02-05 at 07:10 AM.

do continue to write. for it helps to improve your thinking, creativity and language ability. hehe.

~Chapter3~
    Hyori's POV
    Finally, my shift is over! I was so exhausted.As i was getting change, my friend walked in.
    Me:Hey, BoA!
    Boa: Wassup girl?
    Me:Nothing much!
    Boa:Where you going now?
    I didn't want to tell Boa i'm going to see my boyfriend Edison. So i just smiled and Boa just stared a me.
    Me:What?...Something on my face?
    Boa:I know where you're going...EDISON CHEN!
    Me:yes, yes it is him.
    Boa gave a lil laugh and waved goodbye to me as she was walking out. I just smiled to myself and grabbed my bag to meet Edison.

I arrived at 'Star's Cafe'. I looked everywhere to see where Edison was sitting, until i saw a girl sitting with him and they're laughing together. I slowly walked up to them. I then saw Edison leaning in towards the girl and gave her a light kiss on the lips.
    Me:Edison?
    Edison looked up at me and i felt a tear escape from my eye. Then the girl stood up and slapped me across the face. I held my hand to my cheek where the girl had slapped me.
    Me:Why?
    Why was the only thing that came to my mind to ask Edison.The girl laughed and Edison signaled her not to laugh and she did what she was told. Edison walked towards me and tried to hug me but i pushed him away.
    Edison: Hyori, i'm sorry...it was just a friendship kiss.
    I gave a lil laugh to Edison.
    Me:A lil friendship kiss?...mayb it happens in your world but not in mine!
    With that said i slapped Edison on the cheek and walked away with flowing tears running from my eyes. Why did the world have to be so cruel? I went straight home and cried myself to sleep.

Minwoo's POV
    I looked at my watch, it was 11:30pm. I wonder if she's asleep. Should i call her now? Yeah! Mayb i should. I got out my phone and dailed in Hyori's number. It's ringing but no-one is answering. Hmm...weird mayb she is sleeping. Forget it, i'll go to her house tomorrow morning. I need some sleep now!

Hyori's POV
    I heard my phone ringing but i couldn't bother answering it, not in this state. So i ignored it and went back to sleep. The next day i woke up and looked at the time...7:30am. Another half an hour to get ready for work. I went to have a shower.

Minwoo's POV
    I stopped infront of a big house and i guess this is where Hyori lives now. It's changed so much! I walked in and was at the door step. what should i say when i see her? Argh! stuff it! i'll just make up something. So i rang the bell.

Hyori POV
    The door bell rang so i went downstairs to get it. I opened the door and it was 'HIM' who was standing infront of me. The Lee Minwoo! I was shocked to see him here at my place. How did he get my address?
    Me:Um...Minwoo! What are you doing here??
    Minwoo:I just came to visit...surprised?
    Me:Of course i am!
    Minwooo you know how much i miss you?
    Me:I um, i-i
    Minwoo laughed and pushed me in the house.
    Minwoo: DO you?!
    Me:Minwoo, i'm sorry i-
    I was cut off when he slammed the door.
    Minwoo:Give me another chance??
    I was astonished by his question...another chance? How many chances have i gave him? I gave him like 5 chances and he lost them all.
    -----------------------------------------------

~chapter4~

Third Peson's POV
    Hyori and Minwoo stood for about 4minutes. Hyori looked up at Minwoo and answered.
    Hyori:I'm sorry Minwoo, i promised myself i won't come back to you or let ur love in my heart again.
    Minwoo was upset with the response Hyori gave him. He felt guilty for hurting her and putting his loved one in danger.
    Minwoo:Please, Hyori another chance and i promise we can have a normal life.
    Hyori:I'm sorry Minwoo, i have a boyfriend and i have a normal life with him. He brought me happiness and love.
    With that Minwoo left through the door. Hyori broke down into tears.

Hyori's POV
    I know what i said was a lie but i really didn't want to suffer the pain i went through with you minwoo in the past. I'm happy that he knows what life means now. I then began to pray.

Dear Heavenly Father,
    I ask you to watch over Minwoo for me. For what he does and what he'll think in future life. Minwoo may be a bad boy type but deep inside i know he is not one of those types. He's actually soft and generous on the inside. So, heavely father please protect and watch over him.
    Amen.

i looked at the time and it was 8:30....Shit! an hour late! I quicly rushed out and saw Minwoo laing on the ground. As i was walking closer to him, i saw he was badly injured by a stab of a knife.
    Me:Minwoo! Minwoo! Wake up!
    I shook him hard but he still didn't wake up. I got out my phone and dailed 000. I then dailed Danny's number.
    >Hello?<
    Me: Danny?! I'm sorry, i can't come today.
    >Why? Are you sick? What's wrong?<
    I didn't know he would be so concerned about me.
    Me:No, it's nothing. I need to go to the hospital with a friend.
    >oh, ok!<
    Me:OK, bye Danny!
    I then hung up and the ambulance came in time. I turned my attention to Minwoo.
    Me:It's ok minwoo...you're gonna be fine!

*Hospital*
    It's been 2hours i've waited for the Doctor to come out of the operation room. I waited for another 5 minutes and then the doctor came out.
    Meoctor! Is he gonna be alright?
    Doctor:Um, miss what relationship do you have with er...*looks on the clip board* Lee Minwoo?
    Me:I'm his girlfriend.
    Doctor:Well, he's lucky this time. He'll be fine.
    Me:Thankyou...can i go in and see him?
    The Doctor nodded and i went in slowly. I saw Minwoo trying to get up and i rushed to his side. I helped him back onto the bed. We sat silently for 2minutes. Then Minwoo broke the silence.
    Minwoo:Hyori?
    Me:Yeah?
    Minwoo:Can i ask you a question?? But you have to be honest.
    I nodded. Minwoo sighed...wonder what's he gonna ask.
    Minwooo you still love me?
    I was shocked...out of all questions, why ask this one. I still do and i don't want him to know...o well, here we go!
    Me:No, i don't minwoo...sorry!
    Minwoo then puts his head down facing the blanket. I put my hands on top of his. Minwoo looked up.
    Me:But i'll always be your friend.
    Minwoo smiled and hugged me.