Thread: THE CELESTIAL SWORD AND THE HEROES("TIAN JIAN QUN XIA"),

Default The Celestial Sword and Heroes("TIAN JIAN QUN XIA" stars Shao Feng,Eric Suen,Yue Ling

This is 2004 new movie..i love shao feng...i like this movie..everyone plays well..the best movie.. try to upload pix of shao feng and his girl in this movie but couldn't.. does anyone have more pix of this series? love this series sooo much!
    Last edited by faye3; 01-28-05 at 06:46 PM.

We got a thread started on this one (with spoiler) but it has a short life, probably due to lack of audience for this series.

this is the thread:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=9411
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

oh okay than never mind...i feel embaress now..hehe....because i couldn't find a thread but i think they have one...lol

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by faye3
    oh okay than never mind...i feel embaress now..hehe....because i couldn't find a thread but i think they have one...lol
    Don't be embarassed ... I did that to sometimes. In fact, just did one last week.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Smile

I've just watched the fantastic serial "Xian Jian Qi Yuan". Fell head over heels for the main character. Could'nt get him out of my head. Tried surfing the Internet for information on the serial and the actor but the search was futile. Am I glad to find this website. At least I know a little more about him. =)

Shao Feng's role as Xiao Ting is so captivating. I love the way he smiles/frowns/speaks, his charisma and charm, his sword-fighting scenes. So sad to see him unrepentant, piercing Ruo Xuan with his Xian Jian and falling down the cliff together in the end... =(

My version of the perfect ending would be where Xiao Ting will finally be remorseful and repent, and save both Ruo Xuan and the baby with the revival pill he obtained from Xiao Xiao Zi. =)

Is it out on dvd?
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    Is it out on dvd?
    Yon, nevermind what I wrote, I was thinking of the wrong series, but it should also be avail in DVD format already, since the DVD is at cnave
    Last edited by creidesca; 01-28-05 at 07:02 PM.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Thank u thank u. Creidesca always rules.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyLOTS
    I've just watched the fantastic serial "Xian Jian Qi Yuan". Fell head over heels for the main character. Could'nt get him out of my head. Tried surfing the Internet for information on the serial and the actor but the search was futile. Am I glad to find this website. At least I know a little more about him. =)

Shao Feng's role as Xiao Ting is so captivating. I love the way he smiles/frowns/speaks, his charisma and charm, his sword-fighting scenes. So sad to see him unrepentant, piercing Ruo Xuan with his Xian Jian and falling down the cliff together in the end... =(

My version of the perfect ending would be where Xiao Ting will finally be remorseful and repent, and save both Ruo Xuan and the baby with the revival pill he obtained from Xiao Xiao Zi. =)

I soo thought the same way about him! I know i couldn't find anything about him either! Everything you describe about him was just like how i would describe him...and the ending! Well, it's in yesasia.com both in dvd and vcd...i've checked it out...it's so cool! Shao FEng is the best!

I soo thought the same way about him! I know i couldn't find anything about him either! Everything you describe about him was just like how i would describe him...and the ending! Well, it's in yesasia.com both in dvd and vcd...i've checked it out...it's so cool! Shao FEng is the best!
    nevermind, I misread the complete topic thread.
    Last edited by creidesca; 01-28-05 at 07:03 PM.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Smile

Mine's VCD version. Hey! I noticed during the opening song, there is one scene that shows Xiao Ting hugging Xie Feng Huang and carrying her off the floor. But I don't remember seeing such a scene in the episodes leading to her death. Funny. I wonder if there are more scenes cut out from the serial.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyLOTS
    Mine's VCD version. Hey! I noticed during the opening song, there is one scene that shows Xiao Ting hugging Xie Feng Huang and carrying her off the floor. But I don't remember seeing such a scene in the episodes leading to her death. Funny. I wonder if there are more scenes cut out from the serial.
    Yeah....I was looking forward to that scene too, but it didn't come up ! I think this is not unusual as same thing happend in other chinese series as well.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Yeah....I was looking forward to that scene too, but it didn't come up ! I think this is not unusual as same thing happend in other chinese series as well.
    Oh... Okie... Thanks for the info. My interest in Mainland China's wu xia serials started last year. Legend of the Condor Heroes, Demi Gods Semi Devils and Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre were some of the best productions I've watched so far. Musketeer and Princess, Shui Yue Dong Tian and now Tian Jian Qun Xia. I just love wu xia series!

the name that was on teh dvd i got was..

Heavenly Swords & Chevaliers || the sky swordsmen; thien kiem quan hiep

well soem sites had that.
    this was a GREAT china movie!! i <33 it.
    i usually watch hong kong but, yyea i <33 it.
    it was great.
    the ending was kind of sad!!
    i wanted to see better endings.
    i got sad when CHAU NHI died... & Nguyet Ti Ti.. =(
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^