Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: English songs in TVB series

Senior Member KennyLeeJianSiong's Avatar

some of this english songs are actually special production just for the series. that is why you won't be able to find them...unless someone leak out the full song from TVB.....
    Sam and Zoe are FOREVER and EVER!
    Please visit :Codename : Dreams|| Get TVB Theme songs here & here

Default instrumental version of I'll be the one

does anyone have teh instrumental version of I'll be the one?
    thanks.

i was wondering if anyone had that song in aqua heroes, the one edwin sings to bobo to express his feelings, its called you are, if anyone has it can then plzz send it to [email protected]. thx so much, i was always wondering if the song comes in the version that edwins sings, if there's both, plz plz send it to me, but if there isnt, one is just fine, thx again
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~

Default hh3

anyone have the songs (english) songs featured in hh3...?
    i am looking for all of them..i liked the one played in episode 13 wen maggie met up wiv her ex-boyfriend.. as well as many others
    sorri i havent paid any attention to the lyrics as i am too into the storyline development

thanks in advance

if u mean the scene with anson and her ex: the song is called "In Love Again" by Anika Paris. wonder if there will be an ost for hh3 but it would be great

Default hh3

yep thanks..

i am dying for a OST to hh3..the music/songs is so great. the theme song played before start of each chapter..fitted the scene perfectly when edmond died..and how gigi was upset over how justice could not be done to find edmond's killer

I love almost all the english songs in series, i think Tvb did a great job on that.

My favs are the two in GF and the three in DIF IV. There are others but those are my fav
    toomanysidesofme

Default two from legal entanglement

i am looking for the one in the last episode where stephen au felt bad for ruining tracey's career so she went off on holiday. She was at the ferry pier waiting for stephen au to appear.

another one is the airport scene..where mark was saying his farewells and waiting for kenix to showup. i think thats a tune i dont know. This same tune was played when kenix thought she lost her son in the shopping plaza..and then found her son, kenix embraced both mark and her son

Default tvb songs

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLeeJianSiong
    Looky at my signature if you want TVB theme songs.
    Hie...i try to downlaod it. but it seem I have a problem 2 do it so. Or can u send it to me to my email add : [email protected]

Thx so much

Quote Originally Posted by NawAirOlg
    if you give me your email address, i'll email it to u!
    can u send it to me also....tqsm

my email add : [email protected]

tq

i want to the song from that show with michael tao working as a tour guide . the song that plays everytime they show him and that actress he had a short fling with

Default Songs in HH3

Actually, many of the songs from HH3 are from The Last Breakthrough and if I remember correctly, also from Triumph in the Sky

Default Help!

There's a song in Sunshine Heartbeat (aka Hearts of Fencing 2) that is an english version of "Pride"-sung by Joey Yung, that I really like. But I can't seem to find it, and I'm not sure who sings the english version and if it's called, "Pride" as well. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by starlight
    There's a song in Sunshine Heartbeat (aka Hearts of Fencing 2) that is an english version of "Pride"-sung by Joey Yung, that I really like. But I can't seem to find it, and I'm not sure who sings the english version and if it's called, "Pride" as well. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.
    im not sure if you mean this one but there is an english version of it on the first TV Magic CD and its called "Proud Of You", track 17. its sung by fiona fung.

Thanks JamesJ! I'll try and find it on the net.

I just love the background music, especially the guitar melody during the scenes of nick and maggie.

Quote Originally Posted by AngeL_oF_Death
    Try typing the singer's name - Rebecca Blaylock
    Know what, I tried finding the song by typing the singer's name and strike this particular title, "I Will be Your Shelter". The moment I saw the title, I really thought it was the song that Nick sang to Maggie on the ship. It then turned out to be the song that was in Golden Faith....if you've watched Golden Faith, it was actually the song that Michelle likes...something like 'Breakaway....' Well, I was like "Oh, wow!" I never thought i could get this song.....Pretty interesting, huh.

But, however, I would still like to know about that particular song that Nick sang to Maggie. It's nice.

Hi,

any1 have e song called 'someone there for me' by Rebecca Blaylock ? Can send to my email cox i can't find it online. Thanks!

Email: [email protected]

Just finished reseeing "Dream of Colours" with Myolie, Che Kwan Ho, Melissa Ng and Rain Lee

Who sings the english song when the episode ends??? It starts with "Bobby she is not the girl for you...." I thinks???

The one that Nick sang to Maggie is called You'll be my love by Hamlett Lotti - well from the file that I got anyway.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung