Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Healing Hands I-III 《妙手仁心I-III》

Quote Originally Posted by Edwise
    Until now TVB still hasn't change. They think that killing characters off can attract the attention of viewers more.
    That's true, but I think how certain characters TVB kill off are done pretty well (IMO anyway). Some are actually memorable, while most are just lacking.
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

Please could anyone upload the making of HH3?

Thank you.

I don't like the Doctor Hunter. She once said to her friend loudly that she would never do something that break up people's relationship. But she's now pursuing Chris relentless even after knowing Chris and Anson are a couple. Even when Chris is avoiding her, she still refuse to get the message.

What a hypocrite. At one hand she critisizing Betsy for ruining people's relationship (which is not true) and now she's doing it without shame.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by linghuchong
    Er...I don't agree, really.

HH3 is better then HH 1 or 2 (from what I can remember). I'm actually really enjoying it, and I'm sure most people are aswel. The relationships are being delt with quite stedily, and the drama and comedy scenes are done quite well IMO. If you really don't like it, just dont watch it But saying it sucks and all is abit harsh.

Actually I agree with ling , HH2 was crap , I stopped watching after about 10 episodes , it was irrelevant rubbish , meandering away with no real theme .

HH1 was OK , at least it had some good moments .

I certainly won't be up for HH3.

Default episode 4

i liked episode 4..was funny..

i liked the song that was played wen gigi and lawrence went for a night out at tenpin bowling..

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i liked episode 4..was funny..

i liked the song that was played wen gigi and lawrence went for a night out at tenpin bowling..
    I actually find the humour in Healing Hands quite high. Unlike the previous HHs, I think HH3 is a good mixture of comedy and drama.

This series is captivating no doubt but it really bugs me on how Lawrence's girlfriends ALWAYS ended up dying. I mean isn't there another way to write a character off the script?

Default hh3

up to now chapter 5...

so far so good..how come MC is looking after his son..i know he is the father and has the right after all..but in hh2..all he did was give mc's mum money towards his upbringing

i cant help thinking pooor edmond..he is sooo nice looking..shame that he's gonna be killed off

woah...alot of ppl sure do watch this series more and more! altho i've just watched ep 17....man feel so sorri for Edmond (Michael Tong) this series it gettin more and more interesting by the second!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/Moonangel517/TwinsBanner.jpg'), '')

um .... i'm glad the storylines revolve around anson and chris more ... quite interesting =)

i enjoyed watching hh3 although i haven't seen the other two parts. what got me hooked was the anson-chris relationship. they are funny to watch. anson being the workaholic, and chris being the devoted one. so can anyone tell me their background since i had missed out watching part 1 and part 2. i got the feeling that something is going to happen to their baby because anson is considered old to have babies. if something terrible happens to them i guess i will not subscribe to the chinese satelite and/or boycott all tvb series forever. (maybe).

the thing makes me angry about watching a good tvb series on tvbj (aka jadeworld) is that you have to wait 24 hours for the next episode. the wait is even longer during weekends because the show is shown on weeknights.

already 20 episodes have already aired on tvbj. so whoever watched this series faster than i, could you please share some spoilers on the anson-chris part. i really don't mind at all.

oh yeah, just to let all chinese satelite subscribers know after hh3 has finished airing, the korean series 'jewels in the palace' will take over in that time slot. i heard it is a big hit.

**spoilers**
    I just finished the episodes in which edmond (michael tong) dies.. So sad because gigi was so strong right after his death because she was certain that jsutice would win in the end but after all her hard work, she couldnt catch the killer. What was touching and sad was the part where gigi said that she had the weapons, the clues, and she even knows how edmond died and who killed him but shes just missing the evidence to catch that man..
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Default hh3

perhaps maybe the killer would be found later on..am sure people want to know answers and that justice will be done.
    if justice isnt done by means of a jail sentence..then perhaps fate will kill edmond's killer off..they normally do

i am so behind in this series..to many good shows on at the moment

currently rewatching hh2. noticed that in hh1, they called william so gilbert, but in hh2 they referred to him as 'ah qiao' wonder why....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Does the DVD released in US have English subtitle? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by gooze
    fiona, as in fiona yuen, i think.
    she played a doctor and maggie siu's sister in HH2.
    her character was murdered.
    i only watched hh2. i think fiona (suki in hh2) shouldn't die that way. she pretty and charming. i wonder why they want to kill her character... it's sad that her collegues and frens cried because of her...

yes, i really like her character in hh2. i felt so sad when she died there
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Thumbs up Way to go, Anson & Chris

The guy who play Chris gets to shine in this one. He is really natural and cute in his facial expressions and mannerisms. I like it that when they were in the pub drinking, Chris will place his hands on Anson's knees. So sweet. His die-heart love for Anson is one to be admired for. Not falling into temptations. Wonder if there is really such a guy. I think Anson and Chris partnerhsip makes a difference to HH3 which is actually losing steam in the storyline.

I'm up to epi 18.

Is it just me or do you feel HH3 is not as solid as HH1 or 2?

Quote Originally Posted by littlestream
    Is it just me or do you feel HH3 is not as solid as HH1 or 2?
    I don't really agree. I actually found the previous two installments not very satisfying, where as HH3 is very interesting. Just my opinion though.

Quote Originally Posted by littlestream
    The guy who play Chris gets to shine in this one. He is really natural and cute in his facial expressions and mannerisms. I like it that when they were in the pub drinking, Chris will place his hands on Anson's knees. So sweet. His die-heart love for Anson is one to be admired for. Not falling into temptations. Wonder if there is really such a guy. I think Anson and Chris partnerhsip makes a difference to HH3 which is actually losing steam in the storyline.
    Yup, I agree to what you said about Chris. When I saw him in other series, I thought that he wasn't THAT good looking but when I saw HH3, I found out that he's actually pretty cute I also love his personality in HH3, he's so funny and the way he treats Anson is always so sweet!