Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Healing Hands I-III 《妙手仁心I-III》

nope, steven will not be included here
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I am pleased to hear that they have included a pathologist in this series. It is one step to letting viewers know just how many departments exist within the healthcare system and how they are all equally important to the diagnostic process. The last time we saw a (leading) pathologist was a forensic pathologist in Untraceable Evidence, played by Flora Chan. Hehehe, obviously they wouldn't need to use every single department, but honestly, don't people wonder what happens to their blood samples or tissue biopsies??

On the other hand, it is disappointing to see that much of the original cast (from part one and in some ways part two) would not be present. I liked Steven's character, and Fiona's character (so sad how she died), and William's character (oh, he died too!!). Some of the "alleged" pairings in this part seem a bit... weird...but who knows?
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

yes, i agree. btw, who's fiona?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    yes, i agree. btw, who's fiona?
    fiona, as in fiona yuen, i think.
    she played a doctor and maggie siu's sister in HH2.
    her character was murdered.
    "The who having wha with huh?"

oh suki! so fiona's her real name. i don't know that...
    i haven't seen her in other series aside from hh2.
    i like her character in hh2, i cried when she died. she's my fave there....
    cherrie

The death of suki in HH2 was very much like the death to the med student in ER a few years back....very similar.

Anyway, Fiona Yuen has been in heaps of series...what i most recently learnt about her was that her and her family grew up in Germany, hence she speaks German and French as well, fluently. If you recall, there have been times when this has been mentioned in HH2, as well as in AMOC where she plays a German tourist, with her punk outfit and piercings.
    There is always room to smile everyday. Alternatively, you can laugh yourself silly once a week.

i haven't seen amoc. r there any series where she starred?
    cherrie

steven's not in it????NOOOOOOO!!!!!! *pulls hair in frustration n bangs head on the wall!!!!*

ok frustration release complete....heheh........isnt louis supposed 2 b in thins too?what happened?

no, louis will not be included too i think he's in the sales presentation only.
    hey, is fiona yuen the opera singer in the vigilante in the mask? im watching gods of honour now. is she the actress who played irene wan's sister? if it is her, then i've seen her anywhere then!
    cherrie

yeap....thats fiona yuen...........funnily enough i thought she wuz much prettier than her supposedly beautiful sister........hahaha......

haha! agree oh, so that's fiona yuen. i always thought she looks familiar. she's quite pretty. i guess i didn't recognize her coz she wears spectacles in hh2
    cherrie

When is it coming out?

i think it's still filming. no news yet on when to be released. or at least i haven't heard when either
    cherrie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040717/img/e07071705_big.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040717/ent/0717enew19b1.jpg')

[The Sun & Oriental Daily]

Gigi Lai and Melissa Ng were filming earlier for "Healing Hands III" in Wong Chuk Hang in a scene where Gigi, who plays a coroner goes to inspect a body for the first time and as the extra who played the body had some very realistic make-up, Gigi was very frightened indeed. Later she will have many scenes where she is performing autopsies and she was asked whether she has asked for lucky packets. She says: "If anyone should have them, then the extras should get them first. I received a lucky packet from Sir Run Run at the beginning of the year, so that is enough."

In fact, Gigi is more worried about the mosquitoes hiding in the grass: "I am worried about the cases of Japanese Encephilitis, so I have sprayed a lot of mosquito repellant, but it must be even worse for the extra because she has to lay in the grass for so long. I will lend her some of my spray." Also, Gigi has been to see a real coroner to research her role and to learn the best way of how to show performing an autopsy and giving an injection.

Credit to em @ tvbspace news roundup

oh great HH3's filming.
    looking forward to it's release and can't wait to watch it.

yeah, so glad that it's filming. it's so nice of gigi to care for the extras
    cherrie

Default hh3

wow... noticed that maggie siu is in this , raymond cho...

they had already had the meat cutting ceremony.
    cherrie

Actually it is tradition (and superstition?) that anyone who play the dead should get a lucky packet.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

Exclamation Healing Hands

I didn't watch HH 1, so wut happened there anyways? Why was Jackie (Ada Choi ) in a coma in HH 2?