Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Healing Hands I-III 《妙手仁心I-III》

Default Healing Hands I-III 《妙手仁心I-III》

is there gonna b hhIII?i heard there is rite? they are filming now???

whus in it???????please dun let lawrence end up with yoyo mung........cant stand her character.......
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 09:51 PM.

Yes, there is going to be an HH 3. Here's an article regarding the series.

***Warning: Some unconfirmed spoilers for "Healing Hands III"***

After an absence of three and a half years, TVB's "Healing Hands" will be filming the third instalment in June and with the astounding results of the last two series, TVB is placing a high profile on the storyline of the new series to keep the audience captivated. There will be a major shake-up among the leading characters, hoping to stir up more talking points and raise the ratings points.

The highly popular original leading cast will still be present, such as Lawrence Ng, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Flora Chan and Michael Tong, but Yoyo Mung has been written out, being replaced with fellow beauties Gigi Lai and Bernice Liu who will have love affairs with leading males Lawrence and Bowie and the story will begin just after the horror of SARS has passed.

The focus of many viewers has been the love affairs of Lawrence's character Ching Chi Mei with the last series telling of how his girlfriend Jackie (played by Ada Choi) woke from a coma only to give her life away rescuing a child from a fire. Then he was moved by rich doctor Tracy (Yoyo Mung), whom he fell in love with but had to carry out some surgery on her brain.

In the third series, the story will tell of how Yoyo's character has another boyfriend and commits suicide as a result, leaving Lawrence being branded as a love rat. Her end is not as heroic as that of Jackie. As a result, Yoyo does not need to appear in this show at all as they will suggest her story through other ways. Gigi Lai will play a pathologist who clears Lawrence's name through her investigations and gains his gratitude and eventually his love.

Another story will follow on from how Bowie's character Henry made up with Flora's lawyer character Kong Sun Yuet at the end of the last series, but in this instalment, the SARS epidemic makes the couple finally realise that they are not right for each other. Henry falls in love with trainee doctor Bernice Liu, whilst Yuet will fall for SARS affected doctor MC played by Moses Chan.

With so many twists and turns in the story and dramatic feelings galore, it is still doubtful as to whether this will go down well with the viewers. Together with the recent negative press against the leading player Lawrence, there is going to be a battle to win back the acceptance of the viewing audience.

Credits to TVBspace News Roundup
    Last edited by botan; 05-29-04 at 03:01 PM.

I thought this was ATV version of Healing Hands... something hero... are these the same series? Starring Kathy Chow, Felix Wong... that guy who play the lead for DIV 1 to 3 etc.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

The ATV series you're talking about is Healing Hearts.

flora's character is gonna end up with mc??????nooooo!!!!!!!i prefered her n bowie.......but mc is not bad!!!!ok..........i'll take it.....hahaha.......

o yes!!!no more tracy!!!!!hahaha......its not that i hate yoyo mung, but her tracy is realllllllly annoying!

THANKS BOTAN!!!!!!!!!!! muaxx!!!!

p/s:btw wat do u mean lawrence's bad press????im not in hong kong so im kinda....behind on the whole thing....

i read in the papers that lawrence allegedly slept with prostitutes while in mainland. im not sure if that's the bad press referred above
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Originally posted by cherrie
    i read in the papers that lawrence allegedly slept with prostitutes while in mainland. im not sure if that's the bad press referred above
    Yes. But remove the plural, I believe there's only one prostitute.
    Swifty, Writing
    Film and book reviews, short films, videos from a Malaysian filmmaker based in Tokyo

You're welcome rachellam !!!
    Yup, that's the bad press they are referring to in the article.

Originally posted by botan
    Yes, there is going to be an HH 3. Here's an article regarding the series.

***Warning: Some unconfirmed spoilers for "Healing Hands III"***

After an absence of three and a half years, TVB's "Healing Hands" will be filming the third instalment in June and with the astounding results of the last two series, TVB is placing a high profile on the storyline of the new series to keep the audience captivated. There will be a major shake-up among the leading characters, hoping to stir up more talking points and raise the ratings points.

The highly popular original leading cast will still be present, such as Lawrence Ng, Bowie Lam, Moses Chan, Flora Chan and Michael Tong, but Yoyo Mung has been written out, being replaced with fellow beauties Gigi Lai and Bernice Liu who will have love affairs with leading males Lawrence and Bowie and the story will begin just after the horror of SARS has passed.

The focus of many viewers has been the love affairs of Lawrence's character Ching Chi Mei with the last series telling of how his girlfriend Jackie (played by Ada Choi) woke from a coma only to give her life away rescuing a child from a fire. Then he was moved by rich doctor Tracy (Yoyo Mung), whom he fell in love with but had to carry out some surgery on her brain.

In the third series, the story will tell of how Yoyo's character has another boyfriend and commits suicide as a result, leaving Lawrence being branded as a love rat. Her end is not as heroic as that of Jackie. As a result, Yoyo does not need to appear in this show at all as they will suggest her story through other ways. Gigi Lai will play a pathologist who clears Lawrence's name through her investigations and gains his gratitude and eventually his love.

Another story will follow on from how Bowie's character Henry made up with Flora's lawyer character Kong Sun Yuet at the end of the last series, but in this instalment, the SARS epidemic makes the couple finally realise that they are not right for each other. Henry falls in love with trainee doctor Bernice Liu, whilst Yuet will fall for SARS affected doctor MC played by Moses Chan.

With so many twists and turns in the story and dramatic feelings galore, it is still doubtful as to whether this will go down well with the viewers. Together with the recent negative press against the leading player Lawrence, there is going to be a battle to win back the acceptance of the viewing audience.

Credits to TVBspace News Roundup
    The storyline seem so screwed. First, doesn't Tracy love paul a lot?? How come she fell for another person. Her character doesn't seem to fit in the "commit sucide" category but oh well.

Isn't MC married already and went on to be a biz man? Hmm funny how Annie waited for Henry for 10+ years but then decides that he's not right for her!

The story for HH3 described in the article is unconfirmed there may be some changes. I just read on TVBspace News Roundup that Flora Chan will not be starring in the series. Instead, Melissa Ng, Gigi Lai, and Maggie Cheung will be in it. I think the article says that Flora's character will be written out and the storyline will be adjusted to accomodate the change.
    Last edited by botan; 06-02-04 at 11:26 PM.

i think one of the main reasons why HH1 was so popular during its time was because of the chemistry among its leads.

HH2, however, didn't quite manage to recapture that earlier chemistry that HH1 had.

what i'm trying to say is that I don't really care/mind who's going to be in HH3, as long as they are able to recapture the chemistry that made HH1 so enjoyable in the first place.
    "The who having wha with huh?"

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

maybe that's why i liked the first more than the second, and they won't tell us any part of the story line, that sux

Default hh3

i throughly enjoyed parts 1 and 2.. part 2 made me cry
    yet focused on more the private lifes of the docs

Canada, in an igloo and i'm a lumber jack and we only have honey curlers up here. And hockey rules!

part two made me feel sad when that suki died

damn...the storyline sounds too good to be true!
    what have the screenwriter been smokin'?!
    well....at least i can see gig lai being partnered up with lawrence again after fate twisters.
    Eric Bana= Hot
    Brad Pitt= GOD

in part 2, i also felt very sad for suki. btw, i haven't seen that actress anywhere since that series. what's her name?
    hh3 is different from wandering hero medics right? the casts seem good.
    as for lawrence' bad press, i don't care whether it's true or not. what matters most is he acts well and the storyline of the series is good. who cares abt his private life?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

flora chan is not in it?ur kidding rite?i mean one of the main reasons i like hh is because of flora chan!!!

although i still think pt I is THE best!!maybe because it felt somewhat orginal....i dont noe....if they were gonna change the lead actress they should hav just made a whole new series!!!

i think the girl who played suki is yun choi wan....she's alwayz playing supporting roles!!

flora already left tvb, so i think it's impossible for her to be in hh3. maybe hh3 will have a completely different storyline. just like burning flame. wong hei was in both bf but they have completely different storyline. i think that would be a lot better
    cherrie

What, Flora has left TVB? I'm confused. The article on TVBspace News Roundup just said that Flora is no longer under TVB management, they didn't say she has left the company. It also said that because of schedule clashes Flora could not film HH3.

Actually, I don't really care for this series. At first, I was very excited because the sales presentation had Julian Cheung, Louis Koo, Annie Man, Roger Kwok, Maggie Siu, etc. But now I'm not interested in the series anymore since they had completely changed the cast and the storyline seems dull.

flora already left tvb, so i think it's impossible for her to be in hh3. maybe hh3 will have a completely different storyline. just like burning flame. wong hei was in both bf but they have completely different storyline. i think that would be a lot better
    Don't make up rumors. Flora did NOT leave TVB, she only left their management team. She is now part-time contract, or per-series contract artist. This just means she will not get to be on TVB's new year's card or New Year Music Video, and receive other TVB benefits. But when she makes money outside of TVB, TVB will not take commission. When it comes to awards, it will be harder to get.