Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: ROCH: Chapter 24 onwards

Yeah!! Many thanks!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

What? No one comes here anymore?
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

i come here but where are the translations? i gona die... wait there are others to read.

Cool New here..

undefinedHello guys...im new here...just read all the novels both chinese and english of ROCH...these translations are nicely done...cool wishing for more...its probably because the translators are getting very busy...so they couldnt translate more...its really tough work to translate...anyways maybe i could translate in the end of October...

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao_Long_nu
    undefinedHello guys...im new here...just read all the novels both chinese and english of ROCH...these translations are nicely done...cool wishing for more...its probably because the translators are getting very busy...so they couldnt translate more...its really tough work to translate...anyways maybe i could translate in the end of October...
    OMG!! If you do translate I will LOVE YOU!!! Sorry... it's the withdraw symptons... I wish I could read the book, but I can't find one anywhere in America...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    OMG!! If you do translate I will LOVE YOU!!! Sorry... it's the withdraw symptons... I wish I could read the book, but I can't find one anywhere in America...
    That's probably because there are no official translations of ROCH.
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

Quote Originally Posted by rayon
    That's probably because there are no official translations of ROCH.
    I'm looking for the Chinese one... and I still can't find them... but at least I have this website. I really wish there would be an occicial translation of RoCH. I think it'll be more popular than Harry Potter. Plus, I'd be able to get my cousins interested...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I'm looking for the Chinese one... and I still can't find them... but at least I have this website. I really wish there would be an occicial translation of RoCH. I think it'll be more popular than Harry Potter. Plus, I'd be able to get my cousins interested...
    Try YesAsia.com
    "It's good to know what you don't know." - The Twit

Xiao Shiyi Lang Book 2 - plodding thru Chap 27

hahax lol...maybe i will just start with loving ones ....u will lyk the part after Yangguo was separated with Xiaolongnu....after 16 yeras...maybe i'll just post that as a start..

hahax lol...maybe i will just start with loving ones ....u will lyk the part after Yangguo was separated with Xiaolongnu....after 16 yeras...maybe i'll just post that as a start..
    After the 16 years? *sighs* I guess... Although I was hoping to read where we left off, but... Beggers can't be choosers...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Post oH

oh...if u want to continue where it ended...i could try...what chapter did the translators stop..?
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

oh...if u want to continue where it ended...i could try...what chapter did the translators stop..?
    Somewhere between chapter 31 and 32. I think it's the ending of chapter 31 where it goes
    "Gongsun Lu’e was hiding behind a big rock. Hearing ‘we have to kill my daughter,’ she couldn’t help but tremble."
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

that part is the end of Chpter31...so maybe i'l try chapter 32 and post it on the 16th of October..?dont blame me if there's error hahax..i dont check lol
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许
    What on earth is love? Love is something that makes you willing to die for your beloved

that part is the end of Chpter31...so maybe i'l try chapter 32 and post it on the 16th of October..?dont blame me if there's error hahax..i dont check lol
    We'll see... If I can get the book then I'll probably be checking and editing them lol
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

EXCELLENT! If you post Chpt 32 on the 16th then i get an update as my bday prezzie. Brilliant!!

pleeeeeaasee... please... one more hand in ROCH!

Hope Bee. come back, and noodles too, and DuGu and Hanky panky too... maybe joining foreces it could be really done... less than 1/4 left...
    Not asking, just hoping... I know it's hard job and i'm thankful for all work so far. Just a hoping... sigh...

PS.: Many many thanks rayon

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    pleeeeeaasee... please... one more hand in ROCH!

Hope Bee. come back, and noodles too, and DuGu and Hanky panky too... maybe joining foreces it could be really done... less than 1/4 left...
    Not asking, just hoping... I know it's hard job and i'm thankful for all work so far. Just a hoping... sigh...

PS.: Many many thanks rayon
    I really wish all the other translators would come back... I
    wonder what happended to them... *tear* I wish they would at least update us on what happended to them every once in a while...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

No matter where they are or what they are doing now, one thing is for sure, I will always and forever be thankful and never forget their hard work. Reading this novel has been one of the most pleasurable things Ive ever done, my eternal thanks to them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangs
    No matter where they are or what they are doing now, one thing is for sure, I will always and forever be thankful and never forget their hard work. Reading this novel has been one of the most pleasurable things Ive ever done, my eternal thanks to them all.

yeah..i agree too..maybe i could something for you guys..while translating ROCH.., i could understand the story more..
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许

Quote Originally Posted by Carefree Assassin
    EXCELLENT! If you post Chpt 32 on the 16th then i get an update as my bday prezzie. Brilliant!!

cool..if that can be a bday present..,i would be honored to do so...wish u happy bday..hahax
    问世间情是何物,直教生死相许