Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Dude, i can't believe her son is suing Bree! that dude is just crazy sometimes... & I don't get it... She's a very strong & organized woman... Bree just needs to stop drinking if she knows what's best for her.

Stupid Susan is still in love with Mike.. I can't believe she blurted that on the operating table. That poor doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami
    Dude, i can't believe her son is suing Bree! that dude is just crazy sometimes... & I don't get it... She's a very strong & organized woman... Bree just needs to stop drinking if she knows what's best for her.
    Who and where is the father of Bree's son?

Stupid Susan is still in love with Mike.. I can't believe she blurted that on the operating table. That poor doctor.
    Lol, I thought the doctor handled the trauma pretty well. "Let's cut this b!tch open."
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Who and where is the father of Bree's son?

Lol, I thought the doctor handled the trauma pretty well. "Let's cut this b!tch open."
    Bree's hubby was murdered by the pharmacist who was obsessed with Bree. So that's why she's raising her kids alone.

hahahahhaaha... yeah i know, that was funny what he said.

Bree's hubby was murdered by the pharmacist who was obsessed with Bree. So that's why she's raising her kids alone.
    Ah, that must have happened early on in the show. Murdered by a pharmacist...sounds intriguing...

Kids? She has another or other kid(s)?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

No, Bree only has two kids, a girl and a boy. The boy later goes insane and exposes himself as a homosexual
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

yeha & bree has a girl... who is stupid in the head. both or her kids are worthless. the girl is currently "seeing" betty applewhite's eldest son.

Geh? I thought Danielle Van Decamp is no longer seeing Betty Applewhite's son...I mean didn't the applewhites move already?

Yeah Bree's kids Andrew and Danielle are terrible kids. One's satan's spawn and the other can't wait to lose her virginity. BAH! No wonder Bree and her kids can't get along.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Well, I was watching the first season.. not that far into it.. but personally, Bree had some problems herself trying to be perfect in everything.. Did she change much in season two, for the better or worse?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

really? i lost track a bit since it's been on & off.

Smile

Pretty interesting episode last night.
    I can't believe a mother can still breast feed their 5 year old son, I mean geez, she's psycho, deprive the kid of juice boxes and chocolate milk!

Susan sooooooooo does not deserve two men fighting over her! Just one thing I don't get is why her ex-husband whose now her "husband" asked DR. Ron to go over Delfino's house after purposely sabotaging the sink. Heh maybe he doesn't like Dr. Ron or can't stand a man with Susan?

HAhahaha Susan fell so many times in this episode, its not...I mean it is funny.

Wow, Haven't seen the Applewhite family for a while.

Bree was in some deep trouble. Hopefully she'll really quit this time. And MAN I hope she does not get with that long hair dude. I have a feeling that AA long hair dude is someone set up by her son Andrew. To create a relationship with her so, Andrew would win the court battle.

What happen to Lynette's husband, I dont think I saw him in this ep?

Heh...gotta love Carlos and Gabby, I had such a great laugh when GAbby's talk got to Carlos on how gross that first pregnant girl is. But somehow I think that pole dancer girl will milk the Solis' for all the money they have. We'll just have to see what Gabby does when she finds out the truth.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

DUDE, like tell me about it. i can't believe susan has all this attention... what i find weird was that her ex-husband did that... i mean what is he trying to pull ya know?

did you see the previews to the next ep? bree jumped the AA guy & kissed him!!!

the mothers that gabby & carlos saw on the pics, & even with the interview 1 was hideous... this sounds mean, but i can't see a pretty baby out of that. however i thought it was kinda stupid of gabby to pick the stripper... i mean, i'm not trying to be prejudice... but strippers don't seem as trustworthing... did you see the end of the ep? i don't think the stripper's man knows she's doing it. i think they're scammers.

DUDE, like tell me about it. i can't believe susan has all this attention... what i find weird was that her ex-husband did that... i mean what is he trying to pull ya know?

did you see the previews to the next ep? bree jumped the AA guy & kissed him!!!

the mothers that gabby & carlos saw on the pics, & even with the interview 1 was hideous... this sounds mean, but i can't see a pretty baby out of that. however i thought it was kinda stupid of gabby to pick the stripper... i mean, i'm not trying to be prejudice... but strippers don't seem as trustworthing... did you see the end of the ep? i don't think the stripper's man knows she's doing it. i think they're scammers.
    Dude, this is the episode preview:

Sunday, Apr. 2 at 9/8c
    "Everybody Says Don't"
    Carlos and Gaby learn the truth about their baby, Paul Young must face the music on Wisteria Lane, and Lynette is forced to give a court deposition about Bree's drinking.

I'm telling you that AA guy is likely to be hired by Andrew to somehow make Bree look bad and thus make Andrew win the court battle.

Ooh I want to know what will happen to Paul young next ep.

Man, I really feel sorry for Caleb. And Danielle and Andrew are two daughter and son, I hope I never have. They're stupid and selfish.

i agree.... bree has worthless kids... its sad. i wonder if lynette is going to tell the truth about bree or she is going to cover up.

yeah, they didn't talk about paul & zack in the last ep. i wonder what's going to happen.

as for gabby & carlos, i hope they find out that the stripper is a scam & gabby will come to her senses & pick the right 1.

OMG! Misao did you see the teaser? That girl is going into labor and Carlos and Gabby are running to the hospital.

Edie finds out about Susan and her ex whose her contract hubby again. And she's furious. Haha no doubt!

I guess the secrets are out in the next episode...well some of them...

WHAT?!!? No i didn't!!! I'm going to be moving on Sunday (moving across a couple of states) so i might not catch it. Will you do me a favor & fill me in on the next episode? Much appreciated.

OH NO@!#$#%$#^$^$^$ I Missed this Sunday's episode because I wasn't home.

I hope they still replay the episode on Saturdays nites.

you missed it too!!! oh no! i moved back home so i was on a road trip from saturday night to tuesday morning.... i couldn't get anyone to tape desparate housewives & grey's anatomy for me. tisk tisk!!!! i hope they show re-runs.

UGH! Would it hurt ABC to not air Desperate Housewives when both of us aren't home to watch it?

This Sunday Extreme Makeover: Home Edition is suppose to take 120 minutes which takes over the time DH is on and so only Extreme Makeover and Grey's Antomy will be on Sunday night.

April 16th, Carlos and Gabby gains temporary custody of Lily (whom I think is the baby). Bree's dad and stepfather come to town to mediate between Andrew and her (we'll see if that works, I doubt it would do any good, both mother and son are stubborn, very stubborn). Susan finds Karl back in her life.

I guess Karl really wants her back. Thats why he wanted to wreck her relationship with Doctor Ron. Oh well he was too young and good for her anyway.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!!! TISK TISK!!!!

Plah, so i guess we're going to miss DH this Sunday... Argh, I hate Extreme Makeovers...

That makes we wonder.. i mean.. ok, like with Gabby & Carlos... I dunno if they'll have the baby cuz they negoiate without that lawyer so if they fought in court there might be a slim chance of them winning don't you think? plus, i have a feeling if they DO win the baby, they might have some baby probs with the baby.

Oh geez... susan is not so much great of a character. i don't know why they have to put all of these men with her. if i had my way, i rather watch more of the other 3 DH then her.

Last week's episode was pretty good. Bree finally got Andrew's grandparents to cancel his inheritance or whatever money he was going to get because they found out he is gay. And Bree was able to understand from Andrew's bf that Andrew can't stand how family disown his bf because they're gay. So Bree began "accepting" Andrew's bf and allowing them to come over. So Andrew seem to have cooled down by the end of the episode. I don't know how long that will last. But we'll see.

Susan and Carl slept together again because She thought Carl had broken up with Edie but it turns out he didn't really breakup with Edie and now Susan has gotten herself in another mess--Being the third woman.

Man, This week's episode is not even an episode its just a clip show recapping what had been happening all season for ppl to catch up. So I hope y'all caught it tonight and are now caught up with the show. I'm looking forward to see the next episode.