Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Hi, I don't watch this show, but I always wanted to ask to all views from Asia, why do you choose to watch this? In America, this is however not true at all.

OMG! So Gabby and Carlos got Xiao Mei their maid to be their serogate in order to have a baby. Now that Xiao Mei girl is moving on Carlos and Carlos is actually turned on by her. Gabby will eventually lose her place because she can't give Carlos what he wants is a agreeing wife who makes him happy instead of always caring about herself. So now Gabby should be very afraid.

HAHAHAHA! Susan got her house burned down by Edie after that letter Susan wrote to confess what she did with her Ex who was Edie's fiance.

Lynette found out her husband is seeing some woman at another state.

Man so many things has happened in the last two week's episodes. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Oh yeah Bree checked herself into a psych ward/institute after her daughter Danielle left her and told her living with her was like living in a prison and that her mom is a psycho. I mean sure Bree got this obsession with perfection because her childhood was less than perfect so she tries to make her life seem perfect to hide the pains in her heart. Gah...I really do not like the actress who plays Danielle and I wonder how Andrew is doing after Bree left him at a gas station far away from Wisteria.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

WHOA! i missed out on a lot!!! did anyone watch last night's ep? or was that last night's ep?

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami
    WHOA! i missed out on a lot!!! did anyone watch last night's ep? or was that last night's ep?

Hey Misao,

You know what? They say you can catch any episode you missed on abc.com now and its for free. I haven't check that out yet either.

Here's the link though: http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?cha...rateHousewives

Once you're on that page, you'll see this big Play button which says "click to watch full episode" and it will lead you to here, just in case you're anything like my mom who can find here way around the internet..hahha...jk! : http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

You go there and click Launch and it should show you a couple of other shows. The most recent episode of Desperate Housewives you'll see a picture of Susan. If you want the PREVIOUS EPISODES you have to press the UP arrow in your keyboard.

They only just started this thing so there is only like the last four episodes which you missed probably on there. So check it out.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

gosh, i heard soo many GOOD reviews abt this but i never got a chance im thinking abt going to Barnes& Noble or something to buy the whole season i just kno 4 sure that i'll like it, so it'll b worth the money.. yea, i'm weird like that HAHA..
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Hey Misao,

You know what? They say you can catch any episode you missed on abc.com now and its for free. I haven't check that out yet either.

Here's the link though: http://abc.go.com/fsp/index.html?cha...rateHousewives

Once you're on that page, you'll see this big Play button which says "click to watch full episode" and it will lead you to here, just in case you're anything like my mom who can find here way around the internet..hahha...jk! : http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/landing

You go there and click Launch and it should show you a couple of other shows. The most recent episode of Desperate Housewives you'll see a picture of Susan. If you want the PREVIOUS EPISODES you have to press the UP arrow in your keyboard.

They only just started this thing so there is only like the last four episodes which you missed probably on there. So check it out.

wow! thanks a lot suet!!!!! i've been busy lately & i haven't gotten caught up with all of my tv shows... it sucks so much. but thanks, i will do that so i can catch up. lol.

OH MAN! The two hour season finale last night really rocked!

There were many twists and turns and surprises in this. It really ROCKED!

I might actually go ebaying and buy season 1 and 2 now. But I think I'll wait a little longer.

Once again, Susan is soooooooooooooo lucky.

That Orson character, he used to play Charlotte in Sex in the City's husband and then they got a divorce and Charlotte married Harry the Jewish lawyer.

i just read the summary on the offical webpage (missed it again). OMG!! so much has happen!!!!!!

so carlos is having an affair with the maid? man.... all of this happening all at once.. gosh i don't know what to say but to be speechless... the series is getting good tho. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by misao ohgami
    i just read the summary on the offical webpage (missed it again). OMG!! so much has happen!!!!!!

so carlos is having an affair with the maid? man.... all of this happening all at once.. gosh i don't know what to say but to be speechless... the series is getting good tho. lol.
    Stop reading and go watch the full episodes on the website I posted. They have it up there already. You have some catching up to do missy!

What do you guys think about the third season so far? After all that, Carlos and Gabby's baby turned out to be...

It's kind of predictable that just when Susan starts to get cozy with a new beau, Mike wakes up.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    What do you guys think about the third season so far? After all that, Carlos and Gabby's baby turned out to be...

It's kind of predictable that just when Susan starts to get cozy with a new beau, Mike wakes up.
    I think there will be interesting stuff happening soon. Why does Bree always have to meet some freak like George and Orson Hodge (he used to be in Sex and the City)? Its too bad her husband died, I wished they explored the reason why she wants to be perfect more but they didn't yet.

Yeah Carlos and Gabby's baby hmm...I wouldn't be surprised if Xiao Mei got a miscarriage and Carlos slept with her and thus the baby turns out to be half chinese and hispanic.

The mother of Lynette's husband's daughter is so annoying. But I could see them forming an alliance against Lynette's husband one of these days.

Susan, man, she's just as bad as Edie. I mean geez 11 partners, it would be hard to not assume she gets around. She's my least favorite character here. She always gets herself in trouble and can not get herself out of it without a man.

I think there will be interesting stuff happening soon. Why does Bree always have to meet some freak like George and Orson Hodge (he used to be in Sex and the City)? Its too bad her husband died, I wished they explored the reason why she wants to be perfect more but they didn't yet.

The mother of Lynette's husband's daughter is so annoying. But I could see them forming an alliance against Lynette's husband one of these days.

Susan, man, she's just as bad as Edie. I mean geez 11 partners, it would be hard to not assume she gets around. She's my least favorite character here. She always gets herself in trouble and can not get herself out of it without a man.
    Yes, things are definitely getting more interesting.

Bree's life is an oxymoron. She always seeks perfection, but everything that surrounds her is anything but, from her kids to romantic partners.

Yikes, Lynette better watch her back. The "other woman" isn't as dumb as she appears.

With Edie, it's what you see is what you get. With Susan, she always seems to mean well, but always ends up with the worst luck despite not being dealt a bad hand to begin with.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yes, things are definitely getting more interesting.

Bree's life is an oxymoron. She always seeks perfection, but everything that surrounds her is anything but, from her kids to romantic partners.

Yikes, Lynette better watch her back. The "other woman" isn't as dumb as she appears.

With Edie, it's what you see is what you get. With Susan, she always seems to mean well, but always ends up with the worst luck despite not being dealt a bad hand to begin with.
    Bree's daughter is so much like her when she's after vengeance, when they're crossed, beware of their wrath.

"The other woman" is indeed evil. But I suppose its only for the sake of her daughter. Tom and Lynette is always has this tension of who is more dominant and who is the head of the house. The other woman, I forget her name but she's playing on what Tom wants to hear but can't hear from Lynette. Ugh, I hate it when women like her break up marriages by sabotatging and making it all seem worse than it really is.

And what's with Susan's daughter and Edie's nephew. Its obvious that Susan's daughter likes Edie's nephew and she's just dancing around the issue, while Edie's nephew is just as bad as his aunt Edie with the fooling around.

Gabby and her husband is at odds again what else is new? What ever happen to Xiao Mei, its about time the baby is born.

This season Bree's daughter is getting more rebellious and Andrew seem to have an improving bond with Bree although he's making mocking his mother's parental skills and his sister. It seem they had bonded somewhat when she and Andrew was at the bottom of the stairs and she embraces him. Orson wants a perfect wife but I guess he's in to disappointment since Bree although anally perfect housewife, her life is indeed a mess.

All the while, its fun for us to watch.

"The other woman" is indeed evil. But I suppose its only for the sake of her daughter. Tom and Lynette is always has this tension of who is more dominant and who is the head of the house. The other woman, I forget her name but she's playing on what Tom wants to hear but can't hear from Lynette. Ugh, I hate it when women like her break up marriages by sabotatging and making it all seem worse than it really is.
    I finally remembered that "the other woman"'s name is Nora. She's just here to complicate the storyline. I wonder if they'll kill her off eventually.

Gabby and her husband is at odds again what else is new? What ever happen to Xiao Mei, its about time the baby is born.
    Did you miss the season opener when the baby was born? Xiao Mei is of no use anymore as her duty as an oven has expired. There was some mix-up at the lab and the baby turned out to be African American.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I finally remembered that "the other woman"'s name is Nora. She's just here to complicate the storyline. I wonder if they'll kill her off eventually.

Did you miss the season opener when the baby was born? Xiao Mei is of no use anymore as her duty as an oven has expired. There was some mix-up at the lab and the baby turned out to be African American.
    Ah, I must've missed it. So is Xiao Mei returned to China now that she has no legit reason or obligation to stay in the U.S. anymore?

So this season, Susan's trial is trying to get the brainwashed/memory loss Mike back?

I can't wait until the unravel Orson Hodges' past with Mike.

Do you think Tom and Lynette will get a divorce because of Nora? I mean Carlos and Gabby were always on the verge of divorce but they always manage to patch things up and then it'd get rocky again. Do you think Tom and Lynette's marriage/bond is strong enough to survive this oncoming storm Nora?

At the end of this past Sunday's episode, those men or officers call a number and get Mike's business number, what's going on there? I missed some parts.

Are they still keeping that Zach story? He is Mike's son and Zach knows who Mike is to him. Now that he has his grandfather's inheritance, what's going to happen?
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 10-25-06 at 04:40 PM.

Ah, I must've missed it. So is Xiao Mei returned to China now that she has no legit reason or obligation to stay in the U.S. anymore?

So this season, Susan's trial is trying to get the brainwashed/memory loss Mike back?

I can't wait until the unravel Orson Hodges' past with Mike.

Do you think Tom and Lynette will get a divorce because of Nora? I mean Carlos and Gabby were always on the verge of divorce but they always manage to patch things up and then it'd get rocky again. Do you think Tom and Lynette's marriage/bond is strong enough to survive this oncoming storm Nora?

At the end of this past Sunday's episode, those men or officers call a number and get Mike's business number, what's going on there? I missed some parts.

Are they still keeping that Zach story? He is Mike's son and Zach knows who Mike is to him. Now that he has his grandfather's inheritance, what's going to happen?
    Actually the baby was born in the second episode of this season, not in the opener. But anyway, what happened to Xiao Mei hasn't been mentioned since then.

I hope Nora doesn't succeed in stealing Tom and even if she does, how long would Tom be able to tolerate being with her? If he doesn't realize how good Lynette is now, he'll certainly learn.

Apparently Mike's number was written on the arm of the dead woman found buried under Orson's club. The mystery is starting to unravel...

There hasn't been any mention of Zach this season. Will Mike still remember him? I wonder if Zach is aware of what happened to Mike? If so, he obviously doesn't care.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

crap. I missed tonight's episode but I guess I'll watch it on abc.com later. Too busy to be procrastinating tonight, yet I'm not far from procrastination, not even a bit.

Default A-Nora-one bites the dust

The final segment of last night's episode was exciting! From the preview, it doesn't appear that much screentime will be devoted to an aftermath in next week's episode, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I wonder what the unspeakable secret is between Orson and his mom?

"Poor Gabby." She got a serious reality check.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ah what's wrong with me? I missed another week's episode!
    However, I did watch like a rerun that was on Thursday night.

so Nora is out of the game for good.