Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Desperate Housewives

Did you ever think Zach Young would be showing up again? Who would've thought he had a thing for Gabby.

Bree's better off without Orson, Orson and his exwife are looney. But then what makes Bree less looney?

Any predictions as to what Susan's daughter will do to Austin now that she knows he's been with Bree's daughter,her name is Michelle or something right can't seem to remember the kids' names.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Nope.
    Yeah I kind of understood that. I mean he trusted Paul so easily when Paul paid those prisoners to beat him and Paul save him. But its odd for the guard to tell him Paul put up that act...I mean wasn't it the prisoners who made a signal for the guard to go away in the first place?

All those teeth Bree found, I wonder whose teeth is it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Wow, I'm watching the previous episodes online and its so funny.
    The episode where Susan stays a night at Ian's house and meets the housekeeper Rupert and he sees her naked like twice. Those scenes were too funny.

Tom and Lynnette's scene at the police station was cute too.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

This past Sunday's episode was so good. I never thought Orson Hodge to be innocent and the all the murders were actually the action of his mother. That came as a surprise.

Andrew has become a very good son this season. I'm surprised.

Gabby and Carlos although not together, they still have a nice relationship. Carlos is so sweet to her and teases her too. Aww...

I can't believe Susan said YES to that British guy! Well I hope Mike has plans to stop them.

Has Marcia Cross had her baby yet? Because she doesn't seem all that pregnant except for getting a bit chubby around her cheek.

Danielle is a brat, Daniellle and Zach should go together.

Orson may not have been the murderer, but I think he should still be punished for running Mike over with his car. As for his mother, she certainly got what she deserved. She's in Hell on Earth.

I'm surprised at Andrew's turnaround too. I keep expecting some kind of catch to his good behavior. Danielle's been her usual, consistently ****ty, selfish self, though.

Yes, Marcia Cross gave birth to twin girls on Tuesday! http://www.people.com/people/article...012467,00.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh how I miss watching this series, been too preoccupied this semester that I have to put this series on wait. Hopefully they'll play reruns of this season during the summer.

Wow, it's been almost 3 years since someone last posted here. Is anyone else here still following this show? I've been pretty good about watching most of the episodes.

I haven't really followed it, so I don't know what season it is now. The whole jump a few years into the future I had to read spoilers to know. I watch most stuff online instead of TV now. That or catch it on DVD.