Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mr Fighting (Tony, Zax, Esther, Joanne)

Zax has more screen time than Tony. I thought Esther improved since her debut in Westside Story, but I was really impressed with Joanne. It was my first time watching her and I thought she did a really good job.

I just watched most of the series and really like it!! Tony, Zax and Joanne did a good job. Esther did ok ever since I saw her in Xian Jian since her character in Xian Jian was a little annoying... But she has improved ever since Xian Jian. I have seen Joanne in Magicians of Love and she did a good job too. Yea, I think Zax does have more screen time than Tony, but not that much more. Tony has a lot of too. I think the plot is good overall and doesn't just focus on love only... I am glad the ending was happy....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I agree with you- I like the ending, which tied eveything up neatly.

Hi Bonnie!
    Yea, I loved the ending.. I am glad that they had some behind the scenes footage too... I can tell they all worked really hard, especially Tony and Zax. Did you hear that Tony will have a new modern series with Qiao Qiao and Xiao QIao?? He will play a business man's son. I think he will pair up with Xiao Qiao.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hi Trinie- Yes, I am looking forward to Tony's new series too. I haven't seen Xiao Qiao act, except in Westside Story, but I'm glad Qiao Qiao is in it as well and she is a good actress.

Xiao Qiao was in Westside story?? I didn't know that.. I bet she didn't play a leading role right?? I am glad to see him act with Xiao Qiao since I have not seen them act together before...

Xiao Qiao was only in a couple of episodes of Westside Story. She played a Japanese character and looked cute there.

I'm off topic, but I think Westside Story was pretty good-you just have to treat it almost like an anime. Xie Zhi's acting was awesome as You Ya Yu.

hi bonnie,
    Thanks for letting me know. I didn't watch Westside story since it didn't seem like a good story. I am also not too crazy about the gangster thing... How does the plot of Westside Story compare to Mr. Fighting? I saw some of Westside Story on youtube and it was ok.... However, I am not sure if it is worth watching..

Quote Originally Posted by bonniec1 View Post
    Hi Trinie- Yes, I am looking forward to Tony's new series too. I haven't seen Xiao Qiao act, except in Westside Story, but I'm glad Qiao Qiao is in it as well and she is a good actress.
    The new series is entitled "Full Count." I haven't watched it yet, but the reception is very poor. Yeah, Qiao Qiao is a pretty good actress. I've seen her in "Magicians of Love," "Top on the Forbidden City," and a minor role in "Chinese Paladin," and I've gotta say that she's pretty consistent.

Trinie:

I personally liked Westside Story because I like fantasies/anime and I thought Xiezhi did an amazing job as You Ya Yu, but it may not be for everyone.

Jilly:

Thanks- I didn't know the English name of the series at the time. Too bad the ratings are not too great, but it is probably because there are so many idol series out. I still want to see it because I like the cast. Joanne was so good in Mr. Fighting and plus of course, I have to see Xiezhi. Chen Yi is cute too.

I like fool count! and also GDTW! so interesting although the ratings for fool count is not that good.

Yes- I like GDTW (Mr. Fighting) too. Come to think of it- I liked it better the 2nd time I watched it. I especially like the action scenes and of course Xiezhi (Tony) looks so good in this series.

Ya bonniec1. XZ's acting is good. I like the sceens when XZ and RF feight either in the begining or at the lat where they got to stand for their girlfriends and feight.

I also like Yan Yan's acting too!