Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gwok Jing or Yeung Gor vs. Three Shaolin Elder Monks (HSDS)

i think either guojing or yangguo can beat the 3 shaolin elders in less than 500 stances

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

ZWJ weakness was his inexpirence in actual battle, he was to much theory and not enough practical but as he fought more he got a lot better, with more time he could have been better then gou jing or yang guo because he had more top skills to draw on but never had the time to prefect his skills till the end.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

ZWJ had more top skills and GJ and YG didn't? That's so wrong!!!

GJ had 9 Ying, HL18P etc....

ZWJ didn't have better skills than either GJ or YG. The thing is that he lacks the fighter instinct!

Hmmm, ZWJ was overly underrated, I think either GJ and YG could only tie with 3 monks. They couldn't harm the 3 monks and the 3 monks couldn't harm them either.
    Disappeared Into Unannoying Signature

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

[{quote=exodus}ZWJ had more top skills and GJ and YG didn't? That's so wrong!!!

ZWJ didn't have better skills than either GJ or YG. The thing is that he lacks the fighter instinct!]

GJ had dragon palms, l/r technique, divine flicking skill, vacant fist, 9yin.

YG had QZ and maiden sword, divine flicking skill, jade flute swordplay, 9yin(parts) reverse 9yin, toad leap, heavycondor sword and sad palms.

ZWJ had 9yang, QKDY, ming fire tablet skill, taji quan, taji sword, kongdong 7fatal fist, chengkun vigor fist, martial theories of top schools from golden lion.

judging by this the number of high martial arts they learned is more or less equal but what i meant is ZWJ had learned theories from all the top schools that were not below the dragon palm(estimate) level but never had the oppotunity to master everything and perfect his skills, he really only learned(practised) his top skills after the age of 18(starting at the battle of bright peak) and stared later then YG and GJ through he started learning his theories earlier then them.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    [{quote=exodus}ZWJ had more top skills and GJ and YG didn't? That's so wrong!!!

ZWJ didn't have better skills than either GJ or YG. The thing is that he lacks the fighter instinct!]

GJ had dragon palms, l/r technique, divine flicking skill, vacant fist, 9yin.

YG had QZ and maiden sword, divine flicking skill, jade flute swordplay, 9yin(parts) reverse 9yin, toad leap, heavycondor sword and sad palms.

ZWJ had 9yang, QKDY, ming fire tablet skill, taji quan, taji sword, kongdong 7fatal fist, chengkun vigor fist, martial theories of top schools from golden lion.

judging by this the number of high martial arts they learned is more or less equal but what i meant is ZWJ had learned theories from all the top schools that were not below the dragon palm(estimate) level but never had the oppotunity to master everything and perfect his skills, he really only learned(practised) his top skills after the age of 18(starting at the battle of bright peak) and stared later then YG and GJ through he started learning his theories earlier then them.
    i'm not sure more martial art theories would make ZWJ any better though since three guys are at such a high level, most high level uses only one or two forms.
    Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A B A Start

That is true. What technique did the Sweeper Monk use? He reached forward and tapped two top fighters to the brink of death as if they were little kids.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

nobody knows besides jin yong. his kungfu background is still shrouded in mystery. for all u know it may be xiaoyao based and he may be the xiaoyao elder's shi shu or something

Could ZWJ defeat 2 of the monks? If not, 1.5?

Would the addition of the left and right heralds be sufficient for them have a chance to win? If not, how about also adding the 4 kings? I know they would not last long, but perhaps they can distract one for long enough.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

If ZWJ fought like he did in the last battle and if he didn't have to worry about saving someone else, I believe he could comfortably tie with the 3 monks. If you give him a couple more years of training, I believe he could defeat them easily.

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Default YEp

ZWJ is seriously overrated. ZWJ DID have better kung fu. GJ mainly uses 9 Yin supported XL18Z. YG mainly uses Sad Palm supported by Demonic. ZWJ uses Tai Chi supported by 9 Yang and ALSO uses QKDLY as defence.
    The only thing that ZWJ lacked was the instinct. GJ and YG had better instinct.
    ZWJ given the time, if he trains probably 20 more years, I think he could surpass anyone. Afterall, ZWJ at 22 or 23 is par with YG and GJ at 34 and 50 something.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    ZWJ is seriously overrated.
    I think you meant to say that Cheung Mo Gei is underrated.

If ZWJ was vicious and wanted to kill those monks, he would own them so hard it wouldn't even be funny.

Default Ups

Yeah, I meant underrated. If ZWJ was given the instinct of XF or YG, I seriously don't see how anyone can beat him. He would probably blow the Persian Ming people within 10 stances.
    Given it, ZWJ could beat YG and GJ. But....., unfortunetly, the main weakness of ZWJ is the instinct, he is too soft in battle.

Yeah, I meant underrated. If ZWJ was given the instinct of XF or YG, I seriously don't see how anyone can beat him. He would probably blow the Persian Ming people within 10 stances.
    Given it, ZWJ could beat YG and GJ. But....., unfortunetly, the main weakness of ZWJ is the instinct, he is too soft in battle.
    What often gets overlooked, however, is that it's this "softness" that enabled Cheung Mo Gei to be successful as a wulin leader. It was his magnamity and humility at Gwong Ming Peak and the rescue of the Six Orthdox Sects at Man-on Pagoda in Dadu that unified the Ming Cult and brought harmony between the Ming Cult and the Six Orthdox Sects. If Cheung Mo Gei had been the bloodthirsty or vengeful sort, chaos would have prevailed in wulin. He was the right man for the right time.

ZWJ is seriously overrated. ZWJ DID have better kung fu. GJ mainly uses 9 Yin supported XL18Z. YG mainly uses Sad Palm supported by Demonic. ZWJ uses Tai Chi supported by 9 Yang and ALSO uses QKDLY as defence.
    Using more martial arts doesn't mean better.

ZWJ could use those martial arts side by side. While GJ integrated the 9 Yin into XL18Z, it could almost be consider as two different martial arts. While Yang Guo's Sad Palm is made up of different martial arts coming from H7G, OYF, Ancient Tomb, Quan Zhen, and HYS.

It's just that their ways of putting their martial arts together are different.

Also QKDNY, being a martial art of Xi Yu, is far below that of the central plain's martial arts. At the Ming Peak, he had problem handling the swords and sabre formation of Kunlun and Hua Shan, which its technique derive from Yi Jing(I Ching, the Book of Changes). It stated if users of the formation had master it to the peak, no way ZWJ could use QKDNY to beat them. XL18Z also being derived from Yi Jing, should be superior to QKDNY.

It's inferior but not necessarily FAR inferior.

You do have to remember that ZWJ was fighting FOUR people who were using sabers while using a branch of his own. If ZWJ had a sword, he would've won, period.

Yep, it was said that if ZWJ had used a normal sword, he would've broken their weapons into pieces with his much superior inner power within the first few stances and thus winning the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Yep, it was said that if ZWJ had used a normal sword, he would've broken their weapons into pieces with his much superior inner power within the first few stances and thus winning the fight.
    But no doubt the sour-pussies would have the audacity to claim that ZWJ did not beat their techniques and try to wriggle a rematch out of him based soley on technique rather than superior inner force - they really were shameless.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
    But no doubt the sour-pussies would have the audacity to claim that ZWJ did not beat their techniques and try to wriggle a rematch out of him based soley on technique rather than superior inner force - they really were shameless.
    Then he'd humiliate them again with Mo Dong Sect's Tai Chi.