Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you ever go out on a date with a 'taiwanese' star??

i think i will .. cos i've got my own secrets&goals for that reason .. & i really like one of the comic boyz (too bad they disband thoughs ;\ ) but i really really do like him ! hehs it sounds like one of them " celebrity crushes " but i dont know ;x ehhs lols

It seems so weird... mostly are girls who are replying... where are all the guys ?

For me, Yes, I think I would date a taiwanese star if I have that kind of opportunity.. I dont see why not... dating is just a casual date... no need to develop so further or think too far... first date is where you'll find out if both of you are compatible or not, if not, further dating is unneccessary, unless, u think u'll need more time to understand her.

For the question of how am I going to achieve it, I would have to say... Money.. Lots of Money... once you have the money.. you can easily get into the Entertainment Industry....

Will it ruin my career ? I think no.... media frenzy... all can be handle with Money...

About the fans, shouldnt be a hard problem... just need to convince them....

My ideal Taiwanese Star would be Jolin Tsai, Selena (S.H.E), Kelly Lin (if anybody know who she is), Liu Yi Fei (is she considered as taiwanese? [born in China]) and others..
    Last edited by ~*vX-2*~; 03-27-05 at 09:24 PM.
    ~~** Eagerly waiting for Healing Hands 3 **~~

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by ~*vX-2*~
    It seems so weird... mostly are girls who are replying... where are all the guys ?
    Indeed! lol cmon guys speak up u know u wannnnnna

but *sigh* this is a decision that is only offered to us in our dreams.. hehe but hey, doesnt hurt to dream rite
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Smile

In my heart, i deeply wished to go out with the stars, i mean they're so popular now and eyes will be on you when we go out. Who knows i might even be in the news!

But when come to think of it, their fans might get angry with us like, they would think why should we go out with them. We're just plain jane you know? I don't know but it will be kinda stress. So...i won't go out with them. (In my heart, i'm WILLING to!)

yep yep i would yan kun or alec su hehe... it would never happen but... i dream its a nice dream
    but then again it would probably be out in the open and i'm the kinda person that likes to stay invisible... and i dun think actors haf that much time for romance any way... so...
    Last edited by magic5192; 07-09-05 at 08:10 PM.

Default oh! it's my big dream!

i always wish that some day i would see my icol in taiwan but it's so......far
    how can i have enough money to do it? And even if i could pay enough money for that trip, i'm not sure i could go to see him orr his show!
    wallace chung -you are my heart!
    you are my soul
    you are my life
    and u love you 4ever

woohoo! Jerry yan! haha uh.. if only I knew mandarin

Cool Dreams

I would personally want to because Asian men are way hotter then American men. I actually speak some Japanese, and am teaching myself mandarin, but I would need to find an Asian man that can speak english...with this in mind her are my picks...

1. Vaness Wu ( I like his acting, singing, and dancing. Plus great bod and he knows english.)
    2. Ken Chu ( I am not physically attracted to the guy but I do love his voice and personality, and if I meet him I might be able to get a relationship going.)

Now for my non english speaking friends...

1. Jerry Yan (This guy is major hot, but considering he likes older woman, I'm screwed.)
    2. Vic Zhou ( I love this guy, everything. I think he's amazing and I like that he's a bit shy, but can be outgoing. My #1 pick if I were to chose a guy to date!)
    3. Dao Ming Sz's fake cousin (I don't know this guys (actor) name...LOL. I do like him though, he would be my second pick. I don't think he speaks english, but he might, I'm not sure!)

Well there are mine....
    Yep it's me...at least I think it is...if it's not me then someone is a hacker...hmm so I'm either me or a hacker...or maybe...oh NM!

Idk... The only Taiwanese Guy I know of Is Alec Su, But Id like him...

I would so date a taiwan star...but the problem is which one do I want to date because there are so many very very hot ones to pick from. I guess I'll have to see who has the better atittude. I don't care if they can't speak english...I'll just learn mandrian and maybe he can help by learning some english too but it's fine with me. Why? Because I love Chinese/Taiwanese guys and I like their wedding outfit...it's so pretty.

My list ....
    Jerry Yan
    Jay Chou
    Haung Shao Qi
    Peter Ho
    Mike He
    Alec Su
    Richie Jen
    Roy Qiu Ze

Cool Ady An Yixuan!!!

Ahem...I am a guy and I will only go dating with one Taiwanese actress:

Ady An Yixuan!!!
    Nice to meet you all! Welcome to join in for any discussion!

if i ever get chance i think i would...even if i have to face with all the media...
    once in a life time thing...heehee...
    but I guess it is depends who it is also!!!

And my choice will have to be ALEC SU!!!!!

I might say no to some others tho...hee hee
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Of course!!!

With

Joe Zheng
    Mike He
    Zaizai
    Jerry Yan
    Alan Luo Zhe Xiang

No way because I am not interested in any Taiwanese stars right now.

Quote Originally Posted by cutina124
    Dao Ming Sz's fake cousin (I don't know this guys (actor) name...LOL. I do like him though, he would be my second pick. I don't think he speaks english, but he might, I'm not sure!)
    that's BLUE LAN from the OUTSIDERS. and i agree with you, extremely hot and datable.
    however i think if i had the choice it would definitely be TAKESHI KANESHIRO. he's sooooooooooooooooooooo HOT!!!!!

of course la, any hot one i will take.

This is a interesting topic. Anyway, as if it'll ever happen in this life time but wishful thinking won't hurt, right? hehehehe.

it'll definitely be:
    Mike He
    Jerry Yan
    Vic Zhou
    "That's how you smile" - Stairway to Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by autumnleaves
    No way because I am not interested in any Taiwanese stars right now.
    i agree with u cause im only interested in korean stars even thou i dont know how to speak their language

no way im goin to be with a taiwanese star cause seen everyone of them and will never be interested in them

Quote Originally Posted by Monchii
    woohoo! Jerry yan! haha uh.. if only I knew mandarin
    I agree. I would love to go to see him one day. I'll just have to carry along my chinese and taiwanese friends with me if i do go. lol. To tell you the truth i seen someone that looks like him on campus( university of texas in austin). I go to UT in austin. Of course i know it isn't jerry yan, but this guy sure looks a little like him.

what jerry look alike........ grab him. since there is no way we can get the real one so why not grabt he look alike. = )

Quote Originally Posted by xxbcbgxx
    I agree. I would love to go to see him one day. I'll just have to carry along my chinese and taiwanese friends with me if i do go. lol. To tell you the truth i seen someone that looks like him on campus( university of texas in austin). I go to UT in austin. Of course i know it isn't jerry yan, but this guy sure looks a little like him.