Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Will you ever go out on a date with a 'taiwanese' star??

Default Will you ever go out on a date with a 'taiwanese' star??

hmm... weird question,ei?? i know that we all have dreams of dating the taiwanese star that we like but we all know it has consequences (either positive or negative) so will you ever consider doing so?? why or why not?? (and who??... )

no need to ask me... my answer is too obvious... lol!
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

Smile

hey sporty.. made new thread ya? first thing that popped in my mind is that... wawwwwwwww i surely will, off course i'd like to go out on a date with a taiwanese star.. jerry yan , dylan guo and wallace huo
    hihihihi, but next

will i ever have a chance to have that??

maybe yes maybe not, hahahah we'll never know what will happen right?
    but for now, i think i should dream bout the date and then prepare what will i do, what will i say, everythingggg so it will be the best date when i have the chance hihihihi

anyway can i have a date not with " a " taiwanese star? but with taiwanese stars?? --> i mean one day one star.... ehhehe am i too selfish? huhuhuhu
    Last edited by cingcing; 01-15-05 at 08:10 AM.

If I ever get to go on a date with a taiwanese star, I will probably have my face splash on every single tabloid newspaper in Taiwan. The female fans hunt me down, kill me and throw my body into the ocean for having the cheek to go on a date with their idol.

no need to ask me too.... my answer is too obvious....

Whys is your name beansprouts? Not that i'm offending you or anything im just wondering? lol Carly x x x

no, not interested..coz stars dont have similar lives as us normal ppl..
    with the exception of some stars..the rather unpopular ones..
    #1.my sister lives in singapore (sorry if i stray off da topic) and she says she saw chen hanwei doin' some shopping..but the locals din bother haha..
    #2.in brunei where i live..a star/actor proposed my fren to be his gf (at 1st i din even knw he wuz a star..well there is even a star in the school i used to go) but she din accept..
    sigh..if a star is that popular, n ur given a date wif him/her, what choices do u have on where to go? n a star-normal person relationship might be untrue and not lasting..i said MIGHT haha..honestly i dont think of stars as that important..im not so obsessed with them..also, my classmate in english class (college) is so infatuated wif eng songs.. later i discovered her pic in the papers n realised the truth abt her..ive seen a lot of stars in brunei.sigh..i'd prefer a 'normal person' rather than a star
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by xCarlylvzPaulx
    Whys is your name beansprouts? Not that i'm offending you or anything im just wondering? lol Carly x x x
    Not offended at all

I absolutely hate beansprouts, they are the most disgusting food to ever exist on the surface of earth.
    I thought maybe I will like them better if I start calling myself beansprouts...

Sure. It be funny trying to communicate with each other while I speak cantonese and my date speaks mandarin. That way if I ask her for a kiss and she doesn't know how to respond I would take it that she's too shy to say yes.

hmm...i guess....well, there area too many stars nowadays, but the one and only one that i'd definetely go with (if i ever being asked out on a date) is with show luo....other than him i might think before answering yes to anything.

but as with show, if i can get a chance to go out on a date with him, even if got earthquake or whatever i will still be going ler....pass a chance to date i've been dreaming of every night for years? NOT A CHANCE, MATE. i'll be crazy if i do....

i'm saying this, not merely saying this in the forum then act differently if it's really happening. i'm saying this, because i will definetely do so.....
    ---sHoW

and, to add to the "different language" problem...right now i'm learning hard to be able to speak mandarin, and even if all fails...body language is often the best solution.....
    (even tarzan cant speak, but he ended up marrying jane)
    ---sHoW

For sure some of the the Taiwanese stars are pretty hot
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    If I ever get to go on a date with a taiwanese star, I will probably have my face splash on every single tabloid newspaper in Taiwan. The female fans hunt me down, kill me and throw my body into the ocean for having the cheek to go on a date with their idol.
    lol! this is the "negative" thing im talking about... you'll get too much attention that you're life will be totally different... (i remembered an episode from lizzie mcguire where she dated a star and the paparazzi kept on pestering her like crazy.. geez! don't wanna end up like that!)

but still, i won't miss a chance of a lifetime.. (if i will ever get that chance..)

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18
    #1.my sister lives in singapore (sorry if i stray off da topic) and she says she saw chen hanwei doin' some shopping..but the locals din bother haha..
    haha! that happens a lot here in the phils... (im refering to filipino actors..)

Quote Originally Posted by DREAMWORKS
    body language is often the best solution.....
    lol! i totally agree... i guess if i don't learn manda i'll end up doing these...

as for me... i'll still choose to go... but it depends on the star...

"IF IT"S SHOW LUO, I WON'T THINK TWICE!!!!"
    Filipino fans of Show Luo Zhi Xiang, pls. visit http://geocities.com/ssu_philippines and join the forum!!!

I guess body language is important but then with a language barrier, what r u gonna do 4 d rest of d date? Probably just stare at each other huh...ah well dats good enuff 4 me. If I ever had d chance (a girl can always dream...) I'd definitely say yes and think about d consequences later

of course..i wud love too...if ever..i want to have a date with wallace,dylan,edison..or zaizai....
    fav artists: Wallace Huo, Mike He, Edison Chen, Vic Zhou, Penny Lin, Michelle Ye, Ruby Lin, Leila Tong, Gillian Chung
    couples: Wallace+Penny, Wallace+Ruby,RM, WM, Mike He+Rainie

Well, WHY NOT!!! The power and money! : Why, i would be the object of jealousy in many girl's eyes. In fact, either girls are jealous of me or they would admire my luck! :

I SAY GO FOR IT!!!

PS: If yon JJ is reading this, Takeshi is all mine!
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    Well, WHY NOT!!! The power and money! : Why, i would be the object of jealousy in many girl's eyes. In fact, either girls are jealous of me or they would admire my luck! :
    : And all the jealous fans will get so jealous that they decide to hunt you down and finish you off.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

OFCORZ!!!!!!!!!!! oh geez! chance of a lifetime, why not?! I would probably go crazy thou >< hehehehe *goes off dreaming*
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

I only would go on date with Takeshi Kenashiro, the rest are not tempting enough to risk it. Taiwan got one of the worst paparazzi in the world and the crazy fan around....so if I were to take the risk it may as well be with the best !
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 01-19-05 at 01:14 AM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

haha! got some really interesting answers here..

but if ever that day comes to you just tell us and we'll all gonna envy you.. hehehe...

my friend's sister went to a karaoke place with takeshi kaneshiro in taiwan. no media bothering them. but she said that he was the perfect gentleman. makes me so wanna go on a date with him.

for me, i'd only go on a date with a star if he knew how to speak english. i can't communicate extremely well in mandarin. so not a whole lot of choices for me.
    the problem with this world is that everybody is a few drinks behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I only would go on date with Takeshi Kenashiro, the rest are not tempting enough to risk it. Taiwan got one of the worst paparazzi in the world and the crazy fan around....so if I were to take the risk it may as well be with the best !
    Sorry dear. He is taken by gal name Yon.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.