Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma Thread 2

oh lucky you metal! why don't you go? will they be doing a concert there? im just wondering. if they do a concert or show, will that be available in cds/vcds? coz last year i think steven also went....somewhere in the states to do a show and im wondering if it's possible for me to find that on vcd.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

this is what I found from Kenix' forum and HongKong Stars
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://mi12iam.homestead.com/files/xanga/kenixad.JPG')

tnx for the ad anyone got the idea what they will do in their show?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    tnx for the ad anyone got the idea what they will do in their show?
    I guess they probably sing, as on the poster.. it mentioned about 'singing concert' in Chinese...
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

how i wish i can go
    i wish steven will shoot more series next year! (coz i don't think he will be shooting much series this year) really missed him in tvb series
    cherrie

hee hee now i've joined this thread!

cherrie: yeah, i'm looking for his songs.. kinda.. mostly just the pitnol themesong so i can put it on my xanga (online journal weblog thing)... i asked my aunt who went to chicago to find the pitnol cd, but she didn't get it.. blah.. anyways, i visited a pitnol site (created by a spcnet user.. don't remember her name) but in order to dl it, you had to get streamload (9.99 a month) b4 she could send it to you, and i didn't want to use 10 dollas for a pitnol song, as much i love pitnol...

wait, what was the voh about?? i think i remember seeing it.. was raymond lam in it??

Smile

hi guys i am new here ! and i jsut llove steven ma do you guys all know each other ? undefined

OMG! maybe my pc was dumb and i didn't see the ad yesterday, but WHOADIE, steven ma looks mighty fi-INE.. rofl just thought i'd say.

I went to Steven Ma concert in AC last weekend and may I said it was well worth it....seeing Steven was already a dream for me and I got to shake his hand twice..TWICE>...and yeah...he is so HOT!!!! a HOTTIE....

this guy has great personally and he is extremly funny..making the audience laugh the whole time around the concert...and he sings real welll!!
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Oooh, that's such a pretty advertisement, thanks for posting! Steven looks really great in there with that look on his face.

I've watched quite a bit of Steven's series, I guess...I think he has great chemistry with a lot of people he works with, which is fantastic! I also like his singing too..
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

JennieN: oh you're so lucky!!!!!!!! it's nice to know that he's great in real person
    bich nga: i have the pitnol song. i can send it through you tru streamload if you like
    actually steven's face in the ad is actually the cover of one of his albums--my themesongs
    foreverz: welcome to this forum! no, i don't think we know each other personally here
    cherrie

hello all! the forum's back! let's continue chatting on steven's thread!
    cherrie

hey!

so what can we talk about or what to start with?

i just got the cds i purchased from yesasia today. took a glimpse on snake curse, and oh! steven's a cop again and he's very very cute! and guess what?! he's got a kissing scene with the girl! hehe, that's the 2nd time i saw him in a kissing scene! the dub voices are bad though but steven's enough to cover that flaw
    and i also purchased the album 'don't shut in and self abuse' and it's got a vcd mv! im yet to watch that!
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i just got the cds i purchased from yesasia today. took a glimpse on snake curse, and oh! steven's a cop again and he's very very cute! and guess what?! he's got a kissing scene with the girl! hehe, that's the 2nd time i saw him in a kissing scene! the dub voices are bad though but steven's enough to cover that flaw
    and i also purchased the album 'don't shut in and self abuse' and it's got a vcd mv! im yet to watch that!

omgosh ur so lucky where i live u cant get " don't shut in and self abuse" its sold out :T sigh i miss steven lolz its ok i am on summer vaction and now i can watch him all over again !!!!!!!1

i bought it online because in my place, they also don't sell steven's cds
    cherrie

Hey guyz,anything new on steven?

yeah, i haven't heard of him for ages now but im surprised to find out that snake curse is a recent movie. produced 2004 or 2005. so i think that means that's steven's latest project.
    cherrie

Yea,heard bout snake curse.what's it about?

basically it's about a girl who becomes a snake and kills people. steven plays the cop investigating those bizarre deaths
    cherrie