Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma Thread 2

btw, is this the only series steven will be? or there are other more?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i aint sure...i dont even know if this series has even started filming lol...ill keep you informed though
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

thanks in advance this thread has been very quiet lately...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

ooooooo steven's back really? i've been waiting the whole summer for him to come out with a series sigh :T i miss him

maybe its due to the fact that he hasnt acted in awhile!!! come on start acting steven lol!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yeah after a very long break im expecting more of steven!
    cherrie

I think Moses & Steve are sharing the lead.

Bernice & Sharon confirmed, to be in the new series.

I don't like the cast much, at least Bernice isn't leading, which is good.

sharon chan? hm, maybe she's end up with steven!
    cherrie

the chinese title of steven's new series is '會友鏢局'it's an ancient series. somehow the title is not appealing. saw in k100 clip that steven seems thinner
    cherrie

Here's some little news about Steven on his new series. This is especially for you Cherrie!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20050930-ul-16.jpg')
    Sonijia Kwok and Steven Ma, those two formerly-rumoured partners, were both in attendance for a promotional event for TVB's latest series. However, the two didn't talk at all and even refused to take a picture together. Even when TVB executive, Mr. Leung, asked personally, Steven made up some excuse and walked away to avoid Sonijia!

Having had a rift because of their past rumours, Sonijia and Steven avoided each other throughout the event for the new drama, "Wui Tung Tin Ha". They would only pose for a picture together with Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung. When reporters requested for Sonijia and Steven to take a picture alone, Sonijia said it was ok, but Steven stayed focused on taking pictures with Tavia. Even when TVB exec, Mr. Leung, asked, Steven said he had to go the bathroom and went back to the dressing area.

When asked about this, Steven said, "I'm only doing what the company told me to do. (Aren't you afraid that avoiding each other will cause troubles on the set?) Actors need to be able to get into their roles at anytime. You can't think about who you're working with. I don't know Tavia very well and yet we're still gonna play a couple in the series! Getting into your role is about professionalism." He says in the drama, he and Sonijia are only friends. "I don't know how many scenes we have together, but it won't be embarassing. It's just work."

As for Sonijia, she said, "Taking a picture together is fine! It's just work. (Will it be awkward when you have scenes together?) You can't worry about it too much. But we don't have a lot of scenes together. I'm with Moses a lot more." She says for this series, she has to ride horses, so she and TVB have bought a lot of insurance.

Chan Hung Lit told reporters that during filming in Mainland for "For Mo Wong Sa (Fire Dance Yellow Sand)", a law-educated daughter of a high official came onto the set and offered to be Moses's assistant for free. Moses, blushing, said, "I bought a tracksuit for her. (Did the girl offer close contact services?) Of course not!" Chan Hung Lit continued by saying during filming, Moses was often on the phone. Moses denied the caller was Bernice Liu. He said it was just his mother.

Translated by baby8love from http://forums.cinple.net/taviayeung/

Yay! So Steven and Tavia are paired together!!!! It will be interesting!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

haha! im just thinking of popping up steven's thread coz it's way way down this forum and here you are! and you got this great news on steven for me! thanks so much neverland! haha seems that you read my mind!
    so happy that steven gets to be paired with tavia. really hated sonija and wished tvb did not include her in this series.
    cherrie

lol your welcome! He's also shooting another series with Elaine Yiu I think. They are going to be pairing. It also stars Evergreen Mak I think. I saw a glimpse of it on K100 which is properly weeks old by the time it came to NZ. But just to tell you Steven Ma is back!!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

oh that's what i saw too! the title is 會友鏢局 right?
    cherrie

Thanks for the update on Steven Ma... Great he is back filming more series!!
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

just found out that this series (with moses and tavia) is different from his series with elaine yiu. that's good! that means steven have 2 films for us!
    cherrie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.t-yeung.net/Pictures/093020051.jpg')
    Credits to www.t-yeung.net

Another picture for you Cherrie! lol
    Yes hes filming two series, he's paired with Elaine Yiu in the other one. Not sure what its about though but yup he has two series!!! Steven's making a comeback!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yey! so happy with this news! i really miss steven! hopefully offers for him will continue im keeping my fingers crossed for him and raymond to be together in a series would it be great?
    cherrie

Well heres the cast line up for the Steven series with Moses:

Wooi Tung Tian Ha
    Artist: Moses Chan, Sonija Kwok, Steven Ma, Tavia Yeung, Lai Lo Yi, Rebee'a Yeung, John Chiang, Chong King Fei, Chan Hung Lit, Rebecca Chan, Clarie Yiu, Kenny Wong, Stephen Wong Chung Heng, Erica Yeun Nie Ming, Akina Hong, Chen Ho Wei, Rosanna Lui, Fong So Po, Cheung Mei Nie, Kwok Fung, Anita Chan, Loh Lok Lam, Lai Po Teck, Lee Ka Ting, Lai Suen, Wong Ka Lok, and More.....
    Producer: Leung Choi Yun ( Guts of Man )

Credits to asianfanatics.net

Well hope your crossing fingers will help! It would be cool if they played brothers or something.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yeah! wonder abt the story though. it does not look like a 'heavy' story...
    cherrie

WOW FINALLY LOL I AM EXICITED !!!!!!!1111