Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Steven Ma Thread 2

Default Steven Ma Thread 2

hiya all! the continuation of the great steven ma thread pls post all abt steven ma here
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

the first thread exceeded 1022 posts....

thanks cherrie for starting a new thread .. man that thread was man long.. hahas anyways does anyone know what is the next series will Steven Ma flim in but i know he is fliming in VOH2 still.so yeah
    bu bu jing xin

isn't he finished filming voh2 already? coz i think the ending of that series had aired last week.
    haven't heard of any series with steven this year
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

[Ta Kung Pao 11/01/05]

Steven Ma and Linda Chung were filming a final scene for "Virtues of Harmony" earlier in a scene where Linda's character thinks she has a terminal disease and hides away in a nunnery, not letting Steven find her. In order to tempt her into revealing herself, Steven wears a monk's outfit and pretends to become a monk.

During filming, when Steven arrived in costume, he found that wardrobe had prepared a monk's outfit for him, but with it was a 'Flying Fox of the Snowy Mountain' hat. He thought that this was a bit strange and amusing and as he is always quite careful with his appearance, he was doubtful, but ever the professional, he put it on anyway.

When Linda saw his strange appearance, she did not find him ugly nor did she laugh at him and even helped him to fix his costume. When the crew saw this, they found them both very funny indeed. Finally, Steven picked up his broom and played out a modern version of the classic opera scene in the monastery full of comedy as well as romance.

courtesy of http://tvbspacenews.blogspot.com/

im still finding steven's biography and complete filmography. but seems that all his sites are gone!
    cherrie

hie everyone,wow,seems like it's been years since i entered spcnet n now,steven already has a new thread
    so,any ongoing conversation going on?

hay none steven is not that active anymore that news abt him is really hard to get maybe someone knows some update abt him?
    cherrie

i saw a news abt steven last saturday! he even drew a chicken pic to greet the readers of wen wei pao a happy chinese new year! the drawing is so cute that i cut that clip! unfortunately i can't find the news in soft copy
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i saw a news abt steven last saturday! he even drew a chicken pic to greet the readers of wen wei pao a happy chinese new year! the drawing is so cute that i cut that clip! unfortunately i can't find the news in soft copy
    I started to watch WOHII last week just because of Steven, he's so cute, I recomend you guys to watch it

do you mean voh? you mean you had already gotten to the part when steven appeared, and you just started last wk?!?!
    cherrie

oh, which episode steven appeared?

do you mean voh? you mean you had already gotten to the part when steven appeared, and you just started last wk?!?!
    I watch it in Viet Version, there are 7 parts, Steven appeared in part 6, so I started there, I skipped the 1st 5 parts

Quote Originally Posted by susie
    oh, which episode steven appeared?
    For the Chinese version, ep. 365, and for Viet version it's 244.

For more information about Steven in VOH II, visit my site at http://vohmodern.hk.st
    Last edited by MetalAZNWarrior; 02-18-05 at 01:14 PM.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

i still haven't got the continuation of voh2 can't wait to continue watching!
    cherrie

im still lonely here where are steven's fans?
    anyway, just want to share that i will get a copy of steven's very first book very soon! i asked my aunt to buy it for me in hk and i expect my uncle to give it to me soon! can't wait!
    cherrie

im still lonely here where are steven's fans?
    anyway, just want to share that i will get a copy of steven's very first book very soon! i asked my aunt to buy it for me in hk and i expect my uncle to give it to me soon! can't wait!
    You're not alone, I'm always here I've just watch this week's tape of VOH, and Steven is super cute How much I miss him in a series, hope he will do more series in the near future..
    Cherrie, so you can read chinese? cool! I hope I can as well, make be I'll plan to take a Chinese class or so

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! wow... here's Steven 2nd thread... I haven't been here for a while.. great to know Cherrie still keep this thread going and great supporter of Steven! Keep up the good work! Hope to hear more about Steven soon
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

hi! yeah i read chinese. i also encourage you to take chinese classes. it's never bad to learn more right?
    i think i will burn the eps that shows steven then (in voh i mean) afterall, i watched the whole voh (1 & now 2) because i know steven will be in it
    cherrie

hey! i'm watching in the realm of success again, it's showing on TV now..

yes, i think it's good to learn chinese, because it's an advantage, i mean at least we can read the title of the series will be good enough...

Steven is coming to my town (Atlantic City) with Kenix Kwok on March 27 for an Easter concert. It's too bad it's not the full VOH cast or else I would go. Anyways, it's funny that Steven ended up starring on VOH. I've always liked his acting and I thought it would be cool if he was in VOH. Haha. I was so surprised when it was announced that he would join the cast last summer. Personally, I like him the best out of all the "big brother" roles in VOH II. Although he's not the big brother of the family, I still get the feeling that he's replacing "big brother" Frankie and "big big brother" Hawick.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001