Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Huai Yu Gong Zhu

THere are just some series that aren't dubbed in Viet at all and this is one of them. I am not sure if it is about the length since there are series that are way longer that are dubbed. Yea, some series take a LONG time to dubb if they are dubbed at all. For example, Fei dao Wen Qing took like 3-4 years to get dubbed, Dynasty Doctor took like 3-4 years as well and yes Chess Warriors took like 3-4 years too. I don't think this series as that great anyway, so it is ok to miss it...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

i watched this series when i was really young and recently i got it again. the thing is, the whole first disk has no sound, so i fastforwarded through it. i understood and remember most things except i have one question. How did huai yu get a piece of kang xi's "long pao" (royal robe) you know, the one that she was sewing words on and the one that cheng yun ripped up?" also, watchign it now, i still feel nostalgia but i think that kang xi is wayyy to mushy. gets me embarassed sometimes.
    dolphin_bay

this is pretty funny, but too long....too draggy

Myedi: I agree too. I found the triangle romance between the later Queen, Kangxi and Huai Yu too boring and draggy. Also, Kangxi is supposed to be an emperor, guess he's supposed to have a lot of concubines and stuff. Who cares if Huaiyu isn't Manchurian, anyway. I found it boring. It was nice in the beginning, but it kept pulling on..and then in walks Jiang Zuping and she tries to kill the emperor, blahblah..then it goes on for 100s of episodes and then??

I'd guess I'd enjoy HZGG better with cute Zhao Wei in it, only if I'd watched it. Here, there's too much of jealousy and hatred in it. Especially those of the Cheng family. I never liked the later queen's sister. and there's also this guy (the actor's name is Ming Jin Cheng) who just jumps around and likes one girl after another. Too many characters.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

used to like it for the first few eps but got too dragging n repetativ towards the middle to the end...at first, i liked the one who played wu in xiong but hated him in the end for being so unfair to the princess (not huai yi, the other one). sa ya is the best, also zheng an, n sa ya's bro (benny chan)

funny, but tooooooooooooo long..

eric suen's acting is.......weird

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay View Post
    i watched this series when i was really young and recently i got it again. the thing is, the whole first disk has no sound, so i fastforwarded through it. i understood and remember most things except i have one question. How did huai yu get a piece of kang xi's "long pao" (royal robe) you know, the one that she was sewing words on and the one that cheng yun ripped up?" also, watchign it now, i still feel nostalgia but i think that kang xi is wayyy to mushy. gets me embarassed sometimes.
    I remember watching this at five and my favorite was after they get lost in the woods, they trip over and Kang xi get's wounded on the arm. What he does is he rips a piece of his shirt to mend it but Huai yu has already bounded it with her hankercheif.

For some reason you can't find the scene anymore ...

Hope that answers your question.