Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Greed Mask 《謎情家族》

Default Greed Mask 《謎情家族》

Synopsis
    Ko Fung (Roger Kwok)'s girlfriend, Lok Pui-Pui (Halina Tam) pretended to be possessed in order to scam insurance. Fung thinks that Seto Shan (Christine Ng) may be the reason why Pui-Pui is acting delusional but later discovers the real reason. During a car chase with the police, Pui-Pui's car accidentally falls into sea and explodes. Her corpse was never found.

All was put to rest, Fung and Shan started a relationship, however Ko Fung's father, Ko Cheuk-Man (Lo Hoi Pang) was found dead in his house. Fung searches high and low for evidence and finds a secret chamber in his father's bedroom resembling an old factory. He suspects that the murderer must be someone in his household. His cousin Chow Yi-Tung (Annie Man) confessed to the murder but is later found covering for someone else. Man left in his will that Shan would take over the CEO position of his company. Fung starts to think that his girlfriend may be the true murderer...

--------------------------------------

Ive just finished this series and i thought that this was a very good series with parts that are urging you to think what might happen next and who was the murderer

What did you guys think of this series?
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 08:07 PM.

I thought Greed Mask was ok. It was definitely suspenseful and twisted... especially the second to last chapter. I was caught off guard and quite freaked out when the idenities were revealed with the creepy music was playing in the background. *Quiver*

overall i think it's just an okay series. but i was expecting more of this and it didn't reach my expectations. when i think of it, some parts/cases are very unrealistic.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

It's one of the better series that TVB has came up with in the last few years...I'll tell you that. Although the ending kind of falls short on my expectations.

Overall it's a good series.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Roger's hair is pretty funky in this series.

ya the story have potential and I was glue to the tV but the ending was disappointment
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I really liked this series! It was very exciting and definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I remember rambling about it in this thread.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I really liked this series! It was very exciting and definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. I
    Yeah, i know what you mean!!

I thought Greed Mask was ok. It was definitely suspenseful and twisted... especially the second to last chapter. I was caught off guard and quite freaked out when the idenities were revealed with the creepy music was playing in the background. *Quiver*
    Yep, totally agree with you!!

I was really surprised when she had plastic surgery to look like a man! I thought she already died when she was in the car!!

And the man who made everyone think that the deaf girl was the murderer was really nasty!!! But i guess thats what we would expect......theres always one person who is a baddie

But i couldnt believe that it was the uncle!! Really shocked!

Roger was really good in this series!! He was really cool!! lol

yup same here. im surprised of the plastic surgery thing. never thought of that.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i think the plastic surgery part is kinda impossible to happen....not realistic.
    but anyway, this series is very interesting and enjoyable. i finished watching it in 3 days.

haha, that's exactly what im saying. it's unrealistic. but if you're only into suspense and don't care whether it's realistic or not, you'll certainly enjoy this
    cherrie

That is what totally throws me off is the plastic surgery thing... I mean the charactor, he didn't act remotely like she was before so it was hard to convince me that it happen.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

From the recent selection of TVB "mysteries" and "suspense/thriller" type serials, this has to rate highly on my list.

I thought Summer Heat (Joe Ma, Joyce Tang) was better as a mystery/thriller though. This series kept me more on the edge of my seat than Greed Mask (which i thought some parts were obviously stupid).

The thing was with Greed Mask, I had a feeling at the start that Kwok Fung was lying about the whole thing, but wasn't 100% sure.

The funny thing was that before watching both these serials, I thought both had a drama/light comedy/romance genre, how wrong I was!

With Summer Heat I thought Joyce's dad would have reappeared soon after and they were going to focus on Joyce and Joe's love affair more and the usual TVB staple of love in the modern day country side theme.

With Greed Mask, I thought the crown/jewel thief would have been caught and that would have been the end to any "mysteries" and the entire soap would have been on Rodger's playboy/spoilt lifestyle.

Talking

wah... this show very nice lehz.... all the case got linkage one... not one story one story de.. it's like after this case, then to the nex case.. but still got connection one... er.. don noe wat i writin.. hop u all understand... roger's hair inside stylo lehz.. nice...
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Yeah i know what you mean!!!

Each case linked up with one another, but there was one person who was behind all of this!!!

Very interesting i have to say!!! one of the good storylines that i have never thought of!!

Ng Wing Mei was really weird in this series and was way over the top with some of her acting.
    飄移

I agree, although i havent actually seen her act in other series because this is the first time i have seen her act, and i have to say, i wasnt realy impressed with her role!!

I liked this series it really kept you guessing, I mean just when you found out that this person was the mudderer then they throw in something else and you see that it either wasn't just the original person but someone as well. I liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJade
    Yeah i know what you mean!!!

Each case linked up with one another, but there was one person who was behind all of this!!!

Very interesting i have to say!!! one of the good storylines that i have never thought of!!
    and it's her uncle who killed so many pple... and le peipei plan everything one.. haha.. Nice story...
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Quote Originally Posted by stArXjOey
    and it's her uncle who killed so many pple... and le peipei plan everything one.. haha.. Nice story...

They kinda made us think that one person has died but it was a sudden shock when you realise that they are still alive because that is something that you dont think about is it??

When you read a synopsis of a programme, you automatically think 'oh, its one of those typical stories again', but this was different

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaJade
    They kinda made us think that one person has died but it was a sudden shock when you realise that they are still alive because that is something that you dont think about is it??

When you read a synopsis of a programme, you automatically think 'oh, its one of those typical stories again', but this was different
    i didnt read the synopses for this show.. coz here it nv show this greed mask yet!!! u watch it on tv ah!!!!