Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Reaching Out 《美麗人生》

Lol cherrie And to think that now you don't like him as much!!! Just remember the good old times with Reaching Out! Lol, I saw you go re-watch this serie to regain your love for Benny! If not then I'll re-watch it for you Hehe, Benny was sure very adorable. Lol, he was very funny. Starting from such a "jerk" at the beginning to a "man" at the end I still love the rain scene where he is riding the bicycle to say sorry to his father Ha Yu :touching: Always brings tears to the eyes! An excellent scene for Benny!! :thumbsup
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hehe, yes i agree! haha, that part is sure touching!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

If only this serie wasn't so long! Lol, I'ld re-rent it right now! Hehe, maybe in the summer. Gotta get all of Benny's series

Lol, I'm curious to know, how many times has Kenix played twins before? She also had a twin in DIF3, I remember that.

Something that I'm worried to watch again though is Sammul Chan's performance. Lol....don't know if I'm ready to see it again

Oh, do you guys know the actor's name who ate all those hamburgers? He was also in Gods of Honour as Rain's "sidekick". He has been in a lot of series before, but never found out his name! Lol, he somewhat reminds me of Evergreen Mak
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hm that's the short and stout guy right? also the guy who likes cutie in mvoh? i only know his chinese name. wei jia xiong in mandarin, canto is like...wai ka hung?
    hm can't remember also if kenix played twins aside from here and dif3
    why are you worried to see sammul?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Lol, yup. Thats the guy I'm referring to Hehe, thanks for the name! Oh, I almost forgot about him and Cutie in MVOH! Lol, I liked them. Thought it was cute

As for Sammul....my worry comes from the fact that his acting will drive me insane. I already know that I will dislike his character since I can actually remember him. At least his story with Michelle that is.

Oh, do you remember who played Nicola Cheung's sister was? New actress right? Lol, what was Michelle's character again? I can't remember anything about her. Only from old trailers do I remember she was always in arguments with Ha Yu
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

michelle...hm isn't she a very intelligent and independent woman whom gordon lam likes at first? considered a big beauty in the series
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    michelle...hm isn't she a very intelligent and independent woman whom gordon lam likes at first? considered a big beauty in the series
    Michelle Yip was liked by Gordon and Benny but she chose Gordon after leaving...i mean jilting her husband-to-be at the altar. Then she moved onto Gordon's roof to live in the small room on the roof. Then she worked at the same company as Sammul and they began dating while Gordon was prepared to ask her for marriage. Gah I hated Michelle, she was so shameless. Then afterward she got pregnanted and hah she should've married Gordon when she had the chance but she had to be a mother out of wed lock.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

yeah michelle's way too ambitious here. no offense, but no wonder the other people don't like her
    cherrie

Lol, I was quite happy that she didn't choose Benny Hehe, first time I think I was happy that Benny didn't get the gal that he wanted He deserved better! Lol, as for him with Nicola..I didn't mind

Back to Michelle. Yeah, same here. I didn't like her at all. Lol, I dont' think I was annoyed with her when she left her husband to be. More when she left Gordon for Sammul

Nice avator SS! Lol, almost didn't realize it was you
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i never really liked nicola, but in here i admit she and benny are very cute together gosh i can't help but remember how much i hate her in dragon love!
    cherrie