Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yue Ling

Default Yue Ling

anybody know this actress? she wasn't known much but i've did some research and she was quite famous back then..she acted with shao feng...heheh..me and my shao feng....and i can't seem to post the pixs...ahhhhhh.....but heres some of her links...http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/3587/ylpix.htm yueling.tw.st http://www.freewebs.com/yueling/ http://come.to/allaboutyueling

Yes, I do "know" her. She was the famous Taiwanese actress that starr in a couple of Qiong Yao's production back in the 90's. Hmmm, I don't see her much nowadays though...wonder what she's doing.

this topic has been inactive for so long... i juz wanna keep them alive....

Yue Ling is 1 of the Taiwanese actress that i like alot... she's good... n really good.... she started acting at a young age n became the 4th generation actress of Qiong Yao productions....

She's a born 'tear dropper', as she can easily cry in her shows...

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Yes, I do "know" her. She was the famous Taiwanese actress that starr in a couple of Qiong Yao's production back in the 90's. Hmmm, I don't see her much nowadays though...wonder what she's doing.
    she's still in acting, productions are still going on... previosly she was oso involved in the long runnning shows Qing Yi & Ri Zheng Dang Zhong and recently she's involve in this serial The Mute Bride (Ya Ba Xin Niang), as in the title, she acting as a mute... her co-partner was her ex-boyfriend Xie Zu Wu...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.gzbeauty.com/picbase/productpic/10698l.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.5151.net/starclub/picture/%D4%C0%F4%E1/b862860.jpg')

at the beginning of the yr she attended the variety show Kangxi Come (250205)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://zyshow.bbs.asiaec.com/UploadFile/2005-2/2005225232837697.jpg')

recently she's oso into another production 爱恋狂潮 (lian ai kuang xiang) with this hk actor Zhang Yao Yang
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://pic12.album.tom.com/album_pic/2005/04/12/0227cbb8a4c0b5d7cc18773503ff3438_l')
    B.O.B.O.C.H.AR.L.E.S.F.L.O.R.A.F.R.A.N.C.I.S.

Default ending to mute wife

Hi yue ling's fan,

Has anyone finished watching the mute wife with her in it? She and William Xie make a great couple. Does anyone know the ending to it? Does he die? It looks like she might end up with the younger brother after he dies. I would very much like to know the outcome.

Thanks

She's one of my favourite actresses.... very popular during the 90s. She and William were the golden couple. Then, something happened and they broke up (I think he cheated on her??) and she'd been out of the limelight for a while. I think she's also changed her name.

She has very few modern dramas. I've only seen her in 1, where she acted as a psychologist/psychiatrist. It's hard to find her dramas in the market, especially her older dramas. My favourite is "Ghost Husband" but "Green, Green Grass of Home" is pretty good too... if you can tolerate Steve Ma's shouting.

It's really nice to see she's busy with dramas again.
    "Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you want."

Wow i cant believe he cheated...he looks harmless and not player type. very interesting. too bad they make a good couple.

SHe was in Qiong Yao's Princess Xin Yue (New Crescent) and also the recent Taiwanese serial Qing Yi. It's a long series about secret societies' feuds with a guy call Chen Yao Hui in it.

Interesting...by the way i am the same faye3 i just have two because i thought i didn't have one...hheheh...LOL. Anyways thank you so much nanajol for the info and pixs on her.

Quote Originally Posted by odie05
    Hi yue ling's fan,

Has anyone finished watching the mute wife with her in it? She and William Xie make a great couple. Does anyone know the ending to it? Does he die? It looks like she might end up with the younger brother after he dies. I would very much like to know the outcome.

Thanks
    Just finished watching it about 5 mins. ago...... A very sad/bittersweet ending..

She ended up.......

****SPOILERS****

With no one...her husband tried to matchmake her with his brother and her childhood friend that always help her.....but she wouldn't accept it.
    Eventually, he died at the end...and she basically ended up alone w/ her yet to be born baby. (Not before a TON of drama took place tho )
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

She was very pretty as Xin Yue Ge Ge and very cute in Qing Qing He Bian cao.

I thought that there was already a thread for her but I don't remember? She is such a pretty actress, all her Tv series back then was great I especially adore
    Ghost Husband and some otherseries she did. Does anyone know a one series she did with Steve Ma about some peoples who are runing away from home. It start out with a rich family who son is in love with a maid. Eventually the family found out and kick the maid out, but then they ran away. After several years later the maid came back with her child and her dead husband. Eventually the family didn't want her and her child either. After a long year the child grew up into a young little girl who knows nothing but looking for her grandpa. And I think that is where Yue Ling comes in. A poor young lady who her brother sold her to a rich dude but she ran away with the little girl. Then they met up with Stevem Ma Ching Tao, a rich young man who is runing away from home.
    I really want to know who is the little girl who is rather popular in Qiong Yao stories ? Or the Title...it is a really sad and good series.

Quote Originally Posted by WinteraV
    Does anyone know a one series she did with Steve Ma about some peoples who are runing away from home. It start out with a rich family who son is in love with a maid. Eventually the family found out and kick the maid out, but then they ran away. After several years later the maid came back with her child and her dead husband. Eventually the family didn't want her and her child either. After a long year the child grew up into a young little girl who knows nothing but looking for her grandpa. And I think that is where Yue Ling comes in. A poor young lady who her brother sold her to a rich dude but she ran away with the little girl. Then they met up with Stevem Ma Ching Tao, a rich young man who is runing away from home.
    I really want to know who is the little girl who is rather popular in Qiong Yao stories ? Or the Title...it is a really sad and good series.
    The child actress's name in real life is JING MING. She starred in some of late 80's and early 90's Taiwanese TV series, mainly in QY's classics. The last TV series she featured as a child actress was Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 1994 (steve ma's version). She was born in 1980 and graduated already.

The series title in English was Green Green Grass By The River.

Can anyone give me a summary to Celestial Sword Heroes.

Default yue ling

DOB: 15-10-1968
    so she's 37 year olds now.
    year: monkey
    she has : 12 dogs.
    ex-boyfriend: Xie Zu Wu ( William xie), stayed together for 3 years then broke up. And she's not with anybody since then. So sad!

hie...i really like her perfomances in green green grass by the river...saw that series back in 1996...
    hehe...yeah 10 years ago...but only recently i bought the series...
    rm 120...

Quote Originally Posted by WinteraV
    I thought that there was already a thread for her but I don't remember? She is such a pretty actress, all her Tv series back then was great I especially adore
    Ghost Husband and some otherseries she did. Does anyone know a one series she did with Steve Ma about some peoples who are runing away from home. It start out with a rich family who son is in love with a maid. Eventually the family found out and kick the maid out, but then they ran away. After several years later the maid came back with her child and her dead husband. Eventually the family didn't want her and her child either. After a long year the child grew up into a young little girl who knows nothing but looking for her grandpa. And I think that is where Yue Ling comes in. A poor young lady who her brother sold her to a rich dude but she ran away with the little girl. Then they met up with Stevem Ma Ching Tao, a rich young man who is runing away from home.
    Yes, I like Qing Qing He Bian Cao too, esp the song which is so uplifting, spritely and sentimental.

Yue Ling looks beautiful in there. She has such beautiful and translucent skin. She's very young. Did anyone remember the Chinese girl who acted as Steve Ma's premediated fiance. In the serial, she went to France in the end so the Steve could be with YL. I think that girl's beautiful as well.

Yue Ling was one of my Fav. Actress back in 97. I like her ever since watching the show..."tian Ya Gong Ci shi" (For worse or better)... co-star with Xiao qiang & Lin rui yang. In this show, she was a psychriatrist. Before that did watch her "Green green grass of home" with Ma jing Tao. She was very young much then .. I think 18 yrs old?

After that , I watched her in "Woman Romance" , costarring with Liu zhi han.

and also another modern dramas.. She acting as the eldest sister in the family among 4 sisters. "Shi Qian Jin"... This show also starring Alyssia Chia. This is also the show that made me notice & know of Alyssa Chia.

Somehow, I prefer watching Yue ling modern dramas. She looks much pretty in Modern dramas.

And didnt know that her ex-bf was Xie Zu Wu yrs ago..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2039/284zu.jpg')

Name: Yue Ling
    Date of birth: October 15, 1968
    Birth place: Taipei, Taiwan
    Height: 162 cm
    Weight: 47-51 kg
    Bloodtype: A
    Horoscope: Libra
    Zodiac: Monkey
    Favorite food: Pudding, Milk, fruits
    Favorite sports: badminton, hiking, golfing, swimming, jogging
    Favorite city: Taipei

Favorite animal: Dog
    Favorite actors: Ko Shi Shuen, Chen Zen Kuang, Denzel Washington
    Favorite actresses: Gui Yah Lui, Chen Sa Sa, Susan Sarandon
    Best Friend: Zhang Shi (in show biz)
    Sexy part of the body: Eyes
    Not Quite pleased with: Height
    Dislike food: Meat and oil rice dumpling
    Dreams and Goals: to win the Best Actress Award before retiring from acting career.
    Plan after quit acting: to further study in New York to become an image consultant.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9580/27lx.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9804/12ta2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/1056/103gi.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/9214/79yv1.jpg')