Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tian Ruo You Qing(天若有情) Dong Jie, Cha In Pyo, Jerry Huang,

does anyone here know where i can buy this series? i checked yesasia and they didnt have it

Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_HZL
    does anyone here know where i can buy this series? i checked yesasia and they didnt have it
    http://video.tigercool.com/productin...roductid=23450

Tigercool also sells a cheaper compressed version as well as a VCD version of this series.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I just got the Part 2 of this series and being the crazy Eric Suen fan I am I basically watched all of his scenes first. What I can say from the scenes I watched is that all the characters are really very multidimensional. Each one makes mistakes at some point, but each time their motivation is made very clear. Great work by the scriptwriting team!

Fang Yi'an is the character Eric played, and I think it's his most complicated (and most cruel) role to date. I'm glad to say that he did it well! Quite a few people on the Baidu forum actually really dislike this character because of the way he treated Xiaofan, and said that he deserved what he got at the end. Even as Eric's fan I must say Fang Yi'an really was too much in some instances. There were quite a few scenes where I just had to slam my forehead and moan "Noooooo!!" whenever this character said/did something at precisely the wrong moment. Yet at the same time, you couldn't help but feel quite sorry for him too. I've yet to discern whether this is due to my partiality to Eric or whether it was through a combination of good acting, good scriptwriting and direction that he was able to actually make the character quite sympathetic. I'd like to think it's all the above factors combined!

All in all, good show! Now to rent part I. :P
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

ah, I saw part of this in vietnam. does anyone know if it is in US yet? since the ending seems predictable, i don't wanna see much, but oh well.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Default zhan yan's mother

can someone please tell me the name of the actress who played zhan yan's mother please? thank you

Does Dong Yan ever comes back in the second series?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by I_luv_HZL
    Does Dong Yan ever comes back in the second series?

From what I can tell, he does at the very end. You don't see him. You just hear that he had called and made an appointment to see her. She had waited this entire time for him.

I think in the first series, he left at the end because he was so emotionally tired from all his failed relationships. He couldn't withstand anymore. Also she had to grow up on her own. She was too young and fixated on him. But the implication was that he might come back for her. He leaves her everything. His entire business. He does ask those close to him to help her and look after her while he is gone. You also find out why she was always special to him. He grew up in a very wealthy family. He was the son of a unacknowledged mistress who was only taken in b/c he was the only son. There was no acceptance in that house. So when he saw her all alone after his friend had died, he wanted her have the warm childhood he never did.

In the second series, she is waiting for him and searching for him. He never appears. I guess they couldn't get the actor back and didn't want to get another one to play the role. You see him as flashbacks. She is very single minded. In the end, she has mature a great deal and makes a final play to make him appear.

You assume they will see each other and perhaps finally be able to be with each other. I can understand why it wouldn't be that easy for them to be together at the beginning. She had grown up in his shadow. Perhaps she never was able to fully grow up until he was gone. He couldn't bring himself to take a child bride who would forever remain a child as long as he was there. Also what does she really want. She needs to experience the world without him so she can see all her choices. Well that's my interpretation of the few episodes I have seen.

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/

Does anyone have the theme song in this drama? I have searched this song but i don't know the English or Chinese name of this song, so i can't find. (I don't know Chinese, therefore i can't find in the Chinese website).
    If anyone knows, please tell me that website. Thanks in advance!!!

do anyone know where i could download some series to put on my mp3 video player?

Default Cha In Pyo

sorry if i'm in the wrong place, but can anyone tell me where i can see "Four Famous Agent"(Four Detective Guards) starring Cha In Pyo. Thanks.

i like the 2nd series better then the 1st. i actually don't like Dong Yan as the drama progress (i find that he keep leading people on especially Zhan yan). since it was him that brought her up, he should be teaching her right and wrong. he say one thing, but keep giving her mix messages that lead her on.

I'm so glad that Eric replace Jerry(sorry to Jerry's fans). i think Eric is a better actor, and he was able to portray Fang Yi An with much more emotion comparing to Jerry. i feel bad for him b/c till the end he was still in love with Zhan yan.

In the 1st series i felt bad for Xiaofan, because Yi An loves Zhan Yan and not her. but after watching the 2nd installment, let just say 'i hate her' (lol). i finally came to realize (maybe i'm slow to catch on) what Zhan Yan said about her is true; that if she really love Yi An she would not turn to Dong Yan and/or if she truly love Dong Yan she would not turn to Yi An when Dong Yan is gone.

i cried so much in the 2nd one because of the pain Zhan yan went through while waiting for Dong Yan to come back, and finally realizing that it was not her that he actually love. (i just think he love himself more than anyone else) But at least this has a happy ending, Zhan yan finally found someone that truly loves her unselfishly.

one question i really need to ask...who does dong yan really love?
    Last edited by nncyd; 10-15-07 at 01:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post
    In the end, she has mature a great deal and makes a final play to make him appear.
    Not so. Yong Sheng actually came up with the plan for Zhan Yan to force Dong Yang's father to save the company. When it is announced that a Mr Ji had decided to invest to save the company, all thinking it was the elder Mr Ji, the camera pans to the representative's business card and shows Ji Dong Yang's name. Ta Da!

Quote Originally Posted by assasin View Post
    You assume they will see each other and perhaps finally be able to be with each other.
    I imagine they do see each other but, there is an implicit suggestion that Zhan Yan finally chooses Jiang Yong Sheng (holding hands at the end, Zhan Yan kissing Yong Sheng on the forehead). Even before that, when Zhan Yan is relaxing with Yong Sheng in seats beside the river (interestingly there is a similar scene in TRYQ1 with Dong Yang), Zhan Yan is quite decisive in 'quitting' the politics of the Dong Yang family. She clearly sees Dong Yang as not who she thought she admired and in not truly knowing someone, maybe not loving him as realistically as she thought. I like this part of the story, a great example of emotional maturity.

I would've loved for the reunion scene to be filmed...even if they had to beg Cha In Pyo to come back just for that. I really wanted to see how Zhan Yan handles herself with her new maturity in front of Dong Yang.

Default Help with this series of Dong Jie-where she falls in love with her stepfather

Hi there, there was a series that Angel Dong Jie did. I don't know the name but the storyline is something about her as an abandon child at little, she been raise by her stepfather and later she falls in love with him.
    Anyone know what the series call?

The story seem interesting, I like those series with the forbidden love kind of type, like Yang Guo and XiaoLongNu. If anyone watch the series already, please tell me what happen with Dong Jie and her stepdad at the end. Thanks!!!

I think you're talking about Tian Ruo You Qing (天若有情). See this thread: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10868
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I'm really keen to watch this movie, but where can i watch this movie? as I try to find it in our local DVD store, but I cannot get it. If somebody can provide me the link..it would be very good. I try to find it in youtube, but cannot find it

thanks

Anyone thing there will be a 3rd installment where it show she she decideds to pick at the end? Though the ending for the 2nd part is openended and can be the conclusion itself, I would like to see as one of the poster states to see how Yan Yan deals with the men with her new maturity