Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tian Ruo You Qing(天若有情) Dong Jie, Cha In Pyo, Jerry Huang,

Default Tian Ruo You Qing(天若有情) Dong Jie, Cha In Pyo, Jerry Huang,

Have u guys seen this drama yet?
    I just downloaded a few episodes from BT. origionally, I wasn't expecting anything more than a usual idol drama with good looking people and a weak plot. However, after watching a few eps, I was plesantly surprised.
    The acting is nothing special, but unlike many dramas these days, this script is actually moderatly affecting and the dialouge is articulate. But I think what makes this drama stand out from the average idol drama is the presense of character developement, which was certainly a surpise -- ALL the characters here are fairly well developed(not only those who carry the show). There are no real antagonists, all the characters are multidimensional and their motives are well understood by viewers.
    I've only seen half of it so far but I recommand it to everyone. Its definetely one of the better dramas I've seen in the past few months.

Quote Originally Posted by divinefish
    Have u guys seen this drama yet?
    I just downloaded a few episodes from BT. origionally, I wasn't expecting anything more than a usual idol drama with good looking people and a weak plot. However, after watching a few eps, I was plesantly surprised.
    The acting is nothing special, but unlike many dramas these days, this script is actually moderatly affecting and the dialouge is articulate. But I think what makes this drama stand out from the average idol drama is the presense of character developement, which was certainly a surpise -- ALL the characters here are fairly well developed(not only those who carry the show). There are no real antagonists, all the characters are multidimensional and their motives are well understood by viewers.
    I've only seen half of it so far but I recommand it to everyone. Its definetely one of the better dramas I've seen in the past few months.
    where did you dl it from? i wanna see...hehehe i dunno which series ur talking bout but do u have their official website or something?
    ~Lysa~

hey divinefish,
    i'm like you i wasn't expecting anythingrom this series. but after iwatching the first 3 ep. of this series ....I think it might be a good series. the plot is one of the good one i seen lately.
    china viewers @ sina website thinks it a good series too and the dubbing is not as bad.

well keep on wathcing...

I actually wasn't really expecting much Jerry Huang parts in the series. But he appears a lot more than he did in 101st Proposal. That series as horrible, slow and it hardly had a plot, at least from the first 5 episodes.

I HATE it that they didn't use Huang Zhi Wei's real voice. And I'm not really used to the Chinese accent...
    My Paper (A Chinese Online Journal)
    If you can read Chinese, go there when you're really bored, there's cute pictures of my cat and my dog.
    http://mypaper.pchome.com.tw/news/tupple

I was debating on buying the VCD set, and thanks to mandy translating the synopsis found at the Yesasia site:

The love between a problematic girl and a successful man. The saddest
    thing about love is meeting the right person at the wrong time. There
    is always a distance between them. Within the game of love, whoever
    loves the deepest will lose the most. A single, rich man of 36 years
    old, and a mysterious girl of 18 years old. Ji Dong Yang promised his
    dying father that he will raise Zhan Yan. They are not father and
    daughter, but are must closer than those blood related fathers and
    daughters. This closeness is mixed in with a bit of ambiguous feelings
    and that's how the two fell into this abnormal relationship and couldn't
    pull themselves out... Before Fang Yi An met Zhan Yan, he is very
    close to Wei Fan Xiang and loved her very much. Until he meets Zhan Yan
    and everything starts to change... He studied Zhan Yan, gets closer to
    Zhan Yan, and starts to challenge the authority that Ji Dong Yang has in
    Zhan Yan's heart: Zhan Yan could not love him, but he will not be
    defeated! Wang Qi is mature and competent and is a married woman. She
    works in Dong Yang's company and is his competent helper in the company.
    She is also an intimate companion of Dong Yang's. She persistently
    confirmed that her own position in Dong Yang's heart would not be able
    to be challenged by any other woman. But the grown up Zhan Yan makes
    her feel threatened. Filled with anger and pregnant with Ji Dong Yang's
    child, she starts to create trouble at the company... Between the
    distress of business and personal life, Zhan Yan's birth mother, Lin Zi
    Juan, makes an appearance. When she understands the feelings between
    her daughter and Dong Yang, she was furious. She will do everything she
    can to uncover the biggest secret that she has...

I'm actually planning on getting the VCD set along w/ the VCD set for Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan when that set is made available.

I also read news that they're doing a 2nd part to this series? The main lead is Alex Fong from TVB's Split Second, while the lead actress is still the same.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Default Tian Ruo You Qing is a Yang Pei Pei production

Did you guys know that this series "Tian Ruo You Qing" is produced by the notorious Yang Pei Pei (who's better known for her Taiwanese Jin Yong productions of Shen Diao Xia Lyu, Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu starring Richie Ren, Anita Yuen, and such..). Just a tidbit of useless info for you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSakura
    Did you guys know that this series "Tian Ruo You Qing" is produced by the notorious Yang Pei Pei (who's better known for her Taiwanese Jin Yong productions of Shen Diao Xia Lyu, Yi Tian Tu Long Ji, and Xiao Ao Jiang Hu starring Richie Ren, Anita Yuen, and such..). Just a tidbit of useless info for you guys.
    yea, I knew that before I had an interest in the series, and was hesitant to buy the series, but after several people have given good comments on it, I decided that I guess Yang Pei Pei at least managed to do something right this time?
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

hi buddy! have u seen the drama of Tian Ruo You Qing. if u know the cast in "tian Ruo You Qing", i would like to know the actress who is playing the role of Lee Wei Fan in that drama. i really want to know her real name cause i like her acting. thanks!

i've been seen all episode of "天若有情". it is really really good drama. hopefully somebody will know the cast in the drama.[QUOTE]

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

[QUOTE=winterlover]hi buddy! have u seen the drama of Tian Ruo You Qing. if u know the cast in "tian Ruo You Qing", i would like to know the actress who is playing the role of Lee Wei Fan in that drama. i really want to know her real name cause i like her acting. thanks!

i've been seen all episode of "天若有情". it is really really good drama. hopefully somebody will know the cast in the drama.the character that played li wei fan's name (actualy stage name) is liu yue (June). She was also guo xiang in the richie ren version of COndor lovers.

I agree that this drama was good in the beginning, but towards the middle and end, it started getting draggy and actually ridiculous (almost all of they guys and girls at least fall in love with more than one person eventually) the main guy actually takes 3 and manages to feel unguilty at all as i said it started getting draggy and maybe not what you'll be expecting. The turning point that made it draggy was a car accident. (At least what i think)

Wonder if anyone's watched the sequel to this show yet? I will be getting the vids around the end of this month... Fang Zhong Xin is the new man in Dong Jie's life, while Eric Suen replaces Jerry Huang's character in this one.
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

I actually really want to watch this drama! (Yes, it is because of Dong Jie.) And the plot seems interesting, and from what ppl are saying about it, it seems pretty good.

But the Yang Pei Pei fact threw me off... ugg... (Just watching her Smiling Proud Wanderer shows what a horrible director he/she is)

I watched a couple of episodes of this and it seems pretty good considering how I'd originally automatically assumed it would be horribly draggy.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Part II

Just saw a part 2 for this drama... curious but worry if it will be a dissapointment... because there are new people in the drama and it seems to be longer than part 1...

anyone watched it.. please share your view.....
    Teddy

I chatted with someone who has watched TRYQ2, and he said it was good. All the characters are quite fleshed out this time. Dong Jie's character, Zhan Yan, keeps getting maligned as the third-party while she keeps waiting for Ji Dongyang to return. Fang Zhong Xin's character was originally in cahoots with the stepmom who was plotting Zhan Yan downfall, but later falls for her. June's character apparently changes a lot because she's a new mother with post-natal depression, and subsequently Fang Yi'an (Eric Suen) faces a lot of problems because he's caught between his responsibility to her and his family and his love for Zhan Yan.
    Sir, more than kisses, letters mingle souls,
    For thus absent friends speak.
    ~John Donne

any site or poster of this serie???
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Poster of 1

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.joyo.com/b/bkys501175.jpg')

Poster of 2

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.verycd.com/posts/0510/post-244967-1129697800.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFongCS
    Poster of 1

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.joyo.com/b/bkys501175.jpg')

Poster of 2

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.verycd.com/posts/0510/post-244967-1129697800.jpg')
    i didnt watch the ending for part one. What happen to Zhan Yan in the end? i actually didnt want her to be with any of the guys cuz i think they just s**k... i'd rather she end up with Wei Fan's brother. i like his character. just make Dong ji yang disappear...his character really gets into my nerves.
    i'm happy jerry's not in part 2....i just dont think he can act...the way he speaks is like he's reading from a book...and he's wooden at times. his replacement, Eric, is so much better although he may not be compared to jerry in terms of looks.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    i didnt watch the ending for part one. What happen to Zhan Yan in the end? i actually didnt want her to be with any of the guys cuz i think they just s**k... i'd rather she end up with Wei Fan's brother. i like his character. just make Dong ji yang disappear...his character really gets into my nerves.
    i'm happy jerry's not in part 2....i just dont think he can act...the way he speaks is like he's reading from a book...and he's wooden at times. his replacement, Eric, is so much better although he may not be compared to jerry in terms of looks.

Zhan Yan end up with Jiang Yongsheng in the end. Good choice by the scriptwriter though.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFongCS
    Zhan Yan end up with Jiang Yongsheng in the end. Good choice by the scriptwriter though.
    ??? who's that? dont remember seeing anyone by the name of Jiang yong sheng in the series....

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    ??? who's that? dont remember seeing anyone by the name of Jiang yong sheng in the series....

thats for part 2. in the end of part one, ji dongyang disappeared.