Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of the Fairy Swordsman/Chinese Paradin《仙劍奇俠傳》

I concur. that stupid LXY should live all by himself :
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    I concur. that stupid LXY should live all by himself :
    I think so too! Not to be mean but he doesn't really deserve another person... He should just focus taking care of their child. If he doesn't want to.. TOO BAD!! It's his fault!!

LXY gets to live and Ling'er doesn't, it's not fair!! It should be the other way around... *evil laughter* MUAHAHAHAHA!!! MWAHAHAHA!! BUAHAHAHA!! BWAHAHAHA!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I think so too! Not to be mean but he doesn't really deserve another person... He should just focus taking care of their child. If he doesn't want to.. TOO BAD!! It's his fault!!

LXY gets to live and Ling'er doesn't, it's not fair!! It should be the other way around... *evil laughter* MUAHAHAHAHA!!! MWAHAHAHA!! BUAHAHAHA!! BWAHAHAHA!!
    hahaha

poor ling'er

Quote Originally Posted by WangDang
    hahaha

poor ling'er
    Ling'er didn't linger.
    Sorry, couldn't resist.
    Wizard

WHY WHY WHY??? It seems like such a good storyline. Why did those two girls have to die but the guy gets to liiiive???? NO fair!
    I can't wait for this to come out in Viet. I'm a big fan of fairy series. I go wild when I see magic on tv anyways. And I"m also a fan of LYF! She looks so pretty and cute now that she's smiling. Lol! Also heard that the other actress...can't remember her name is really good! I love funny series! Magic AND funny???? YEEEEES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    WHY WHY WHY??? It seems like such a good storyline. Why did those two girls have to die but the guy gets to liiiive???? NO fair!
    I can't wait for this to come out in Viet. I'm a big fan of fairy series. I go wild when I see magic on tv anyways. And I"m also a fan of LYF! She looks so pretty and cute now that she's smiling. Lol! Also heard that the other actress...can't remember her name is really good! I love funny series! Magic AND funny???? YEEEEES!!!
    I know, it's unfair that the guy should live.... but he gets to live with guilt!! *punches the air* Yessss! If he has to live then he deserves something to make it partially miserable
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

i just thought lxy should've been with yr...not ling er...she got annoying and i couldn't stand her throughout the series....
    ~Lysa~

Quote Originally Posted by icetea987
    i just thought lxy should've been with yr...not ling er...she got annoying and i couldn't stand her throughout the series....
    That's what everybody thinks! Was her character really annoying?!

That's what everybody thinks! Was her character really annoying?!
    well...personally it was for me.....she was suppose to be the one ppl felt sympathy for and omg after awhile i was just like...shut up and die! lol maybe not die...but yr was so funny and whenever lxy was with her it was be entertaining...linger was boring and naggy and clingy
    ~Lysa~

Quote Originally Posted by icetea987
    well...personally it was for me.....she was suppose to be the one ppl felt sympathy for and omg after awhile i was just like...shut up and die! lol maybe not die...but yr was so funny and whenever lxy was with her it was be entertaining...linger was boring and naggy and clingy
    oooooh! Thanks for the info. I hate clingy roles....Was she as clingy and naggy and whinny as Charmaine Sheh was in HSDS 200? Cause if she was then I will be saying the same thing that you are.

oooooh! Thanks for the info. I hate clingy roles....Was she as clingy and naggy and whinny as Charmaine Sheh was in HSDS 200? Cause if she was then I will be saying the same thing that you are.
    She wasn't whinny but she acted in a way that got really boring to watch after awhile such as how she gets jealous and then ends giving LXY to YR but later wants him back. That is the way that gets most audience piss at her. Even though I'm an fan of her I have to say her acting and her character in this story is very stiff and one-dimensional but defintely better than Tian Long Ba Bu.
    Last edited by solarstar; 11-12-05 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by solarstar
    She wasn't whinny but she acted in a way that got really boring to watch after awhile such as how she gets jealous and then ends giving LXY to YR but later wants him back. That is the way that gets most audience piss at her. Even though I'm an fan of her I have to say her acting and her character in this story is very stiff and one-dimensional but defintely better than Tian Long Ba Bu.
    i totally agree. i didnt like how the script made Ling'er out to be, all that jealousy, pretending to be great by giving Xiao Yao up yet taking him back and all. it just made me love Yue Ru all the more. the script just made Ling'er up to be this helpless, weak, boring character and i got annoyed with her after awhile. LYF's acting was still rather stiff and bland in here too though its better thn in TLBB. i suppose the last part when Ling'er was dying was supposed to be really tragic and all but i just wasnt sad or moved, i was however, throughly devastated when YR died. maybe its the way the script made Yue Ru out to be so lovable and big-hearted as compared to Ling'er. anyway its just my opinion but i thought LYF looked really beautiful and cute in this series.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Wow...When is this coming out in Viet?

Wow...When is this coming out in Viet?
    no one knows =[
    maybe soon though.

since you all said that, now i gotta see the two girls' scene and acting.

Hey lets have a poll what was your favorite part of the series? My favorite was the Battle for Marriage scene it was funny about all those crazy opponent of YR and how her cousin challenged her and slip when he was trying to get on the stage.

Hey lets have a poll what was your favorite part of the series? My favorite was the Battle for Marriage scene it was funny about all those crazy opponent of YR and how her cousin challenged her and slip when he was trying to get on the stage.
    Yeah, that part was funny. I was laughing at the cousin, he's so sweet. Also, at all the opponents...there's the really short dude, the smelly-flies attracted guy..yuck!!! If I was YR I would rather die too.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolate
    Yeah, that part was funny. I was laughing at the cousin, he's so sweet. Also, at all the opponents...there's the really short dude, the smelly-flies attracted guy..yuck!!! If I was YR I would rather die too.
    Wait..her cousin was sweet? Aw! I can't wait for this! No fair that you guys have already seen it.

i agree, that scene was one of my faves in the series. actually i loved all the XY and YR scenes, esp the part when they went to Yang Zhou and battled with the female thief. and YR was beaten to save XY and how XY was so anxious over her which showed that he cared for her and all. really sweet

Wise Fool

Wait..her cousin was sweet? Aw! I can't wait for this! No fair that you guys have already seen it.
    yeah, i loved YR's cousin, Liu Jing Yuan (Ah Qi) played by Bryan Wang Lu Jiang. He's such a nice character and so sweet to YR too.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    yeah, i loved YR's cousin, Liu Jing Yuan (Ah Qi) played by Bryan Wang Lu Jiang. He's such a nice character and so sweet to YR too.
    Yeah it was funny when LXY keeps on calling him A'Qi (seven) but it was really sad that he died in the end to act as a spy on Bi Yue Master that was horrible