Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Legend of the Fairy Swordsman/Chinese Paradin《仙劍奇俠傳》

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflower
    All this sounds really good...and I think I've seen a few episodes of this on TV. Does anyone know if I can order it online from North Carolina?
    1st message disappeared. Go to the link below. In the search bars on the left side type video in the upper bar and chinese paladin in the lower bar then hit Go.
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/Browse/List...-all/did-6407/

Thanks It couldn't find it, but I found something else I was looking for.
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama
    Tablet brick potato llama...

Thanks It couldn't find it, but I found something else I was looking for.
    New link and attachment. Select video in first search bar and type in chinese paladin in the other.
    http://us.yesasia.com/en/Search/SearchResult.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JamesG; 08-22-05 at 09:58 PM.

All this sounds really good...and I think I've seen a few episodes of this on TV. Does anyone know if I can order it online from North Carolina?
    Hey! I live in North Carolina too! But I downloaded it. You can find it basically on every website that let's you download. It's pretty popular.
    <3 Sam Wang Shao Wei <3
    Please visit Shao Wei's English Forum!

Really? You can download it? Can you tell me a link where I can, too?

Cool-I don't meet other north carolinians online very often. xD
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama

I'm hoping that there will be English subs for this series. I haven't seen it yet and am so anxious to watch it. It looks so good. Does anyone have the OST for this series? I really like the songs that I've heard, esp the theme and the one sung by Hu Ge.

Quote Originally Posted by LoVe123
    I'm hoping that there will be English subs for this series. I haven't seen it yet and am so anxious to watch it. It looks so good. Does anyone have the OST for this series? I really like the songs that I've heard, esp the theme and the one sung by Hu Ge.
    Someone is working on the subs for this series. It'll probably take another month to complete the whole series. That person is half way through the series with the subs.

Talking OST

hey ppl, i have the whole OST, if you people want them, give me an email at [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    hey, in the actual game, who did the main guy love more???? I don't get why LYF has to get the good ending... She acts so stiff
    the guy love ling'er more. she might act stiff but this is the character of her role. although yueru is abit playful kind of character. both of them died anyway. this show is nice. but the ending is DISSAPOINTING. everyone died except xiaoyao. like what the hell?

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    the opening theme, "Sha Po Lang" is sung by this brother and sister pair called JS.
    the ending theme, "Zhong Yu Ming Bai" is sung by Dong Li Huo Che.
    and the 2 other songs, "liu yeu de yu" and "xiao yao tan" are sung by Hu Ge himself.
    there's another song, typically known as YueRu's theme, entitled "yi zhi hen an jing" is sung by this popular taiwanese singer named Ah Sang.
    then do you know where to download the soundtracks? cos i think they all rocks. thanks. (: if you know, email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by fion_loves_wallace; 08-24-05 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Caecilia
    You can also send me your email address, I will send you the whole OST.
    my email address; [email protected]
    thanks alot. (:

Talking

Oh? An english sub? Yay. I can't understand Chinese that much, because I spent only one or two years of my life there...but with english, it should be much better. I'll be on the lookout.
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama

Oh? An english sub? Yay. I can't understand Chinese that much, because I spent only one or two years of my life there...but with english, it should be much better. I'll be on the lookout.
    I know how you feel. I could only read some of the chinese characters and understand parts of it. I usually have to pause and read the sentence because I can't listen to their conversations fast enough. Hopefully, my chinese will be good within a year. The person who's doing the subtitle...she told me she's on the 20th episode. She's working really hard on it. I tried helping once and I went crazy afterward. I have to give props to her.

It would be nice if someone here who understand chinese help translate some series. Translation is the easiest. Timing and editing are the hardest. I could do the timing and editing.

Most of the Korean/Japanese have subs...if only someone help out with the chinese series. *sigh*
    Last edited by crazylife123; 08-24-05 at 06:08 PM.

I know...-moans-

I mean, thanks to a whole summer of Xue Hua Nu Shen Long to watch, I can understand ancient Chinese a lot better, but some phrases are still unclear to me, and I have to always Pause it and ask my parents what is going on...it really would be soooo much easier. I wish someone would translate all of the series I've watched and want to watch....blah. Ah well, at least it helps you learn more Chinese. That's what my parents want, right? xD
    Here's a llama
    There's a llama
    And another little llama
    Fuzzy llama
    Funny llama
    Llama llama duck

Llama llama
    Cheesecake llama

What, am I the only one who finds this series total crap? From the moment Xiao Yao set sail on the lame-looking CGI boat I was like, "oh, great, 50 bucks wasted". I couldn't bring myself to like anyone in the series, it was just so painful to watch. Yue Ru was okay, I liked her character but there's just something about Ady's portrayal.. she looks quite weird at some angles (she looks way better in modern attire..) and her voice was ridiculously shrill. So not only was it painful to watch, it was painful to listen as well, bar the background music. If this series had one redeeming grace, it would be the OST. Everything else was just so... blah.

the guy love ling'er more. she might act stiff but this is the character of her role. although yueru is abit playful kind of character. both of them died anyway. this show is nice. but the ending is DISSAPOINTING. everyone died except xiaoyao. like what the hell?
    That's another problem with the series (at least the version I watched). In the game, Xiao Yao was supposed to think of Yue Ru much more after her death, there was even a nice poem that expressed how much he wanted to 'go to where she was'. In this series it was just too blatantly obvious that he only cared about Ling'er. That kinda killed it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    What, am I the only one who finds this series total crap? From the moment Xiao Yao set sail on the lame-looking CGI boat I was like, "oh, great, 50 bucks wasted". I couldn't bring myself to like anyone in the series, it was just so painful to watch. Yue Ru was okay, I liked her character but there's just something about Ady's portrayal.. she looks quite weird at some angles (she looks way better in modern attire..) and her voice was ridiculously shrill. So not only was it painful to watch, it was painful to listen as well, bar the background music. If this series had one redeeming grace, it would be the OST. Everything else was just so... blah.

That's another problem with the series (at least the version I watched). In the game, Xiao Yao was supposed to think of Yue Ru much more after her death, there was even a nice poem that expressed how much he wanted to 'go to where she was'. In this series it was just too blatantly obvious that he only cared about Ling'er. That kinda killed it for me.
    After Yue Ru's death, there suppose to be a long scene where Xiao Yao remenisce about her. However, for some reason the director decided to cut the scene and many other scene. The series was originally 40 episodes long instead of 38. There also an alternative ending as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    After Yue Ru's death, there suppose to be a long scene where Xiao Yao remenisce about her. However, for some reason the director decided to cut the scene and many other scene. The series was originally 40 episodes long instead of 38. There also an alternative ending as well.
    Yeah, I heard a lot of essential scenes were cut.. but this is only in some versions right? Unfortunately in the version I watched..

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    Yeah, I heard a lot of essential scenes were cut.. but this is only in some versions right? Unfortunately in the version I watched..
    I've seen the uncut version once in a forum but I don't know which forum. I belong to so much forum....LoL

I thought the 40 episodes version was just behind the scene/bloopers/etc...

Oh yea...since you've played the game...and assuming you've completed part 1, 2, and 3...did any of the ladies revise from the dead...someone said that one of the ladies revise from the dead....is it true?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I've seen the uncut version once in a forum but I don't know which forum. I belong to so much forum....LoL

I thought the 40 episodes version was just behind the scene/bloopers/etc...

Oh yea...since you've played the game...and assuming you've completed part 1, 2, and 3...did any of the ladies revise from the dead...someone said that one of the ladies revise from the dead....is it true?
    Nah I haven't played 2 and 3. But the one who gets revived is Yue Ru - I think in Xian Jian 2.

hhmm. shoudl they make a sequel?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07