Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1595

Thread: The Legend of the Fairy Swordsman/Chinese Paradin《仙劍奇俠傳》

i thought that when yueru went to beg linger, yr asked for le to either stop hurting xy and be with him, or leave xy alone so yr can heal his heart. sounds reasonable. le just couldn't do one or the other.

sure xy and yr bicker back and forth, but they enjoyed doing that. during the journey, they were with each other all the time, therefore it is sound to assume that they can live with each other. they laugh and they have fun.

yes, xy wanted to see and be with le but i think that's because he was NOT. if le didnot died and live with xy, that would be one miserable life for him. is it just me or does she not smile at his attempts to joke and doesn't notice when he tried to get a smile from her? there were a few parts when he does joke, that she chastised him like a child...

as for the one scene of xy reminscing about yr, there's rumors that there were more similar scenes but just edited out to fit the episodes. and i bet on those cold winter days and nights, xy would miss yr more than le. le and xy have what, one night and a few days to remember but xy and yr have so much more.

i officially stopped at episode 25 (while siblings finished the series) but i cried more watching yr spilled her emotions and thoughts out to #7 than seeing the clip of le's death.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie
    i thought that when yueru went to beg linger, yr asked for le to either stop hurting xy and be with him, or leave xy alone so yr can heal his heart. sounds reasonable. le just couldn't do one or the other.

sure xy and yr bicker back and forth, but they enjoyed doing that. during the journey, they were with each other all the time, therefore it is sound to assume that they can live with each other. they laugh and they have fun.

\.
    and they vow to " chi dao lao, wan dao lao"

Yes, was watching that scene again where Yue Ru told Ling Er "off". Prior to that scene, Yue Ru was crying to herself and confiding to her cousin that seeing LXY smile once more time, she would feel happiness.

Yue Ru genuinely wanted to help the two be together.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by lyf_ling- er87
    credits to chibi jennifer:

There has been a debate to whom Xiao Yao truly loves, Ling Er or Yue Ru. It's pretty obvious who it is, and yet some fans continue to argue Xiao Yao and Yue Ru are the real lovers. Therefore I hope I can clear this up once and for all.
    Don't bother arguing with these people. They only see what they wanted to see which is XY and YR and see Ling'er as a weak character and a 3rd person in XY/YR relationship lol Well, they got their wishes. In the 2nd game, YR was back from the dead and live happily together with XY and baby YiRu. Too bad, there's no 2nd series yet hehe

Atleast, you know the truth about who XY loved more and be happy with it . As for me, it didn't really matter who XY loved more cos it's only a drama. And a good damn drama too, I might add hahaha
    be happy

Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    Don't bother arguing with these people. They only see what they wanted to see which is XY and YR and see Ling'er as a weak character and a 3rd person in XY/YR relationship lol Well, they got their wishes. In the 2nd game, YR was back from the dead and live happily together with XY and baby YiRu. Too bad, there's no 2nd series yet hehe
    i can say the same to most Ling Er supporters, some just like her simply she was played by LYF

and we are favoring something that we see as an audience. We see Lust for Ling Er while we see a developed relationship with Yue Ru

Atleast, you know the truth about who XY loved more and be happy with it . As for me, it didn't really matter who XY loved more cos it's only a drama. And a good damn drama too, I might add hahaha
    linger is weak.

and i don't recall people saying linger is the 3rd person. we all know xy met and love le before he met yueru. some people just prefer the way xy and yr's relationship developed - and how they seemed to understand each others' feelings.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    i can say the same to most Ling Er supporters, some just like her simply she was played by LYF

and we are favoring something that we see as an audience. We see Lust for Ling Er while we see a developed relationship with Yue Ru
    I don't know why but I never saw people complaint about Yue Ru was an annoying spoilt brat? LOL

edit - I think she was tolerated because she was played by Ady An and she is really beautiful as compared to LYF hehe
    Last edited by aiza11; 12-02-06 at 08:12 AM.
    be happy

linger is weak. .
    Didn't you know? She was weak because she was pregnant. The baby consumed much of her internal energy. If you don't believe me, go back and watch esp. the part where they went to search for the devil at the stiff corpse village.

Edit - You know the part where Little stone was asking Ling'er not to use her power against Redhair Demon King cos of the baby. Ling'er ended up using her power to save both Xiao Yao and Yue Ru. If it weren't for Ling'er, all of them would be dead? She's a weak girl now, was she?
    Last edited by aiza11; 12-02-06 at 08:35 AM.
    be happy

isn't ady an a taiwanese actress? as in she plays 4 taiwan..she's in this serial "ma la gao xiao sheng" featuring qu zhong heng (liu xiang zi in taiwan mulan). one thing i noticed abt her was her big eyes..she'd been acting a much longer tym than l.y.f i guess...coz ma la gao xiao sheng is quite old

bt im not too fond of her character. its jus ok for me.. i liked her character in ma la gao xiao sheng more.
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Didn't you know? She was weak because she was pregnant. The baby consumed much of her internal energy. If you don't believe me, go back and watch esp. the part where they went to search for the devil at the stiff corpse village.

Edit - You know the part where Little stone was asking Ling'er not to use her power against Redhair Demon King cos of the baby. Ling'er ended up using her power to save both Xiao Yao and Yue Ru. If it weren't for Ling'er, all of them would be dead? She's a weak girl now, was she?
    Shes naively stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    Shes naively stupid.
    so i assume u meant that someone who sacrifices herself to save her loved ones r naively stupid?

i am truly annoyed by characters along the lines of LING'ER. the whole time, i just wanted to palm her to death for all the stupid decisions she made.

i don't know anyone in real life who would do such a thing to someone they truly cared about. she is truly selfish. which is why...XY and YR > XY and LE
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    i am truly annoyed by characters along the lines of LING'ER. the whole time, i just wanted to palm her to death for all the stupid decisions she made.

i don't know anyone in real life who would do such a thing to someone they truly cared about. she is truly selfish. which is why...XY and YR > XY and LE
    Wow, I totally agree.

I don't know why but I never saw people complaint about Yue Ru was an annoying spoilt brat? LOL

edit - I think she was tolerated because she was played by Ady An and she is really beautiful as compared to LYF hehe

yeah, there are complaints for Yue Ru being a spoiled brat, however different from Ling er hiding things, Yue Ru spoke her mind. Not to mention, she matured and knew how to think for the best. Also, dont' forget that it was said in the story that Yue Ru wasn't borned to be a brat. It was her facade, like Xiao Yao and his pervertedness

Quote Originally Posted by YongJian
    so i assume u meant that someone who sacrifices herself to save her loved ones r naively stupid?
    Ling'er does sacrifice herself at the end, but when you consider it, she's more of one of those characters that talks all the time about sacrificing herself, but never does it. She says she wants to sacrifice her love with Xiao Yao for Yue Ru, yet she still clings onto Xiao Yao and still hurts him. So she's not naively stupid, but she's selfish in many parts of the series. Meanwhile, Yue Ru is willing to give up her own feelings with Xiao Yao if he would be more happy with Ling'er.

I think Xiao Yao loved both, but my feelings towards Ling'er put aside, I felt his relationship with Yue Ru had more substance.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Ling'er does sacrifice herself at the end, but when you consider it, she's more of one of those characters that talks all the time about sacrificing herself, but never does it. She says she wants to sacrifice her love with Xiao Yao for Yue Ru, yet she still clings onto Xiao Yao and still hurts him. So she's not naively stupid, but she's selfish in many parts of the series. Meanwhile, Yue Ru is willing to give up her own feelings with Xiao Yao if he would be more happy with Ling'er.

I think Xiao Yao loved both, but my feelings towards Ling'er put aside, I felt his relationship with Yue Ru had more substance.
    yep yep. i think a lot of people does.
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    and again, what bases of Ling Er did LXY liked her for? I only got looks.. looks.. and Looks?

and that person who wrote about Ling er made it seem like Yue Ru didn't sacrifice to the same degree and what LIng er did.

During that Inn scene, I am pretty sure XY was the only one who showed enthusiam. Ling er on the other, tho her intentions were right, her methods were wrong. On one hand she wants to push him away, but on the other she gets jealous seeing Yue Ru being nice to him ( and she wANTED that, didn't she? How many times she told Xiao Yao to go with Yue Ru jie jei? However, what she says, she doesn't follow thru with her words. When Yue Ru was getting close to Xiao Yao, Ling Er begins to be nice to Tang Yu., making XY jealous/ hurting him. There are other ways to let someone go, not hurting them through jealousy.

and for Yue Ru, she didn't know that exact reasons why Ling Er was pushing Xiao Yao away, but she knew that something was wrong. She tells Ling Er off because she doesn't understand what was going on.
    ling er did show enthusiam during the inn episodes, its just that you did not notice, or maybe you did not want to notice. And of course ling er will get jealous! if you see your loved one being nice to another person, getting jealous is only a natural reaction. yes, ling er wanted to push xiao yao to yue ru, but deep inside she was wishing to be with him, it's hard to push someone you love to another person you know!!! and it was when ling er was getting close to tang yu, yue ru begins to be nice to xiao yao, not the opposite!! and btw... when yue ru was getting close to xiao yao, aren't they also trying to make ling er jealous? and during the part where xiao yao and ling er officially broke up, xiao yao told ling er that she could never be a "jian ren" cos she is too soft-hearted, then ling er said:"xiao yao ge ge, ni na me ke ai, shui ren xin shang hai ni?" this part shows that the reason why ling er pushed xiao yao away, but did not want to leave was that she could not bear to leave/hurt him. also, when xiao yao said that once they break up, they have nothing got to do with each other anymore, and probably would not see each other anymore, ling er said:" wo hui she bu de ni"

yes, xy wanted to see and be with le but i think that's because he was NOT. if le didnot died and live with xy, that would be one miserable life for him. is it just me or does she not smile at his attempts to joke and doesn't notice when he tried to get a smile from her? there were a few parts when he does joke, that she chastised him like a child...

as for the one scene of xy reminscing about yr, there's rumors that there were more similar scenes but just edited out to fit the episodes. and i bet on those cold winter days and nights, xy would miss yr more than le. le and xy have what, one night and a few days to remember but xy and yr have so much more.

i officially stopped at episode 25 (while siblings finished the series) but i cried more watching yr spilled her emotions and thoughts out to #7 than seeing the clip of le's death.
    she did smile if you did not notice... i can assure you that xiao yao would miss ling er more than yue ru and he would be the happiest guy in the whole universe if ling er did not die. anyone who watches the show would know that xiao yao obviously love ling er the most, well... except for die-hard yue ru fans and for your information... the MAIN storyline is the love story between xiao yao and ling er. this was what the director himself said

she did smile if you did not notice... i can assure you that xiao yao would miss ling er more than yue ru and he would be the happiest guy in the whole universe if ling er did not die. anyone who watches the show would know that xiao yao obviously love ling er the most, well... except for die-hard yue ru fans and for your information... the MAIN storyline is the love story between xiao yao and ling er. this was what the director himself said

main storyline for this adaption, but in the REAL game story, he loved Yue Ru more.

lin inn episodes, its just that you did not notice, or maybe you did not want to notice. And of course ling er will get jealous! if you see your loved one being nice to another person, getting jealous is only a natural reaction. yes, ling er wanted to push xiao yao to yue ru, but deep inside she was wishing to be with him, it's hard to push someone you love to another person you know!!! "
    I can say the same for Yue Ru. How many times Yue Ru had to see those lovey dovey scenes of XY and Ling er in front fo her eyes. She was jealous but she hid it well. TIll the end when XY promised that he would be with her but ran to Ling Er ( after he recovered his memories), she still pretend to act strong. . I am complaining about Ling Er's method of trying to push Xiao Yao away. She didn't give a good clean cut, being all wishy washy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky

as i said before, it's very difficult to push someone you truly love to another person. yue ru is willing to give up b'cos she knows that xiao yao and ling er are the ones who are truly in love ling er is hurting him now so that he would not be hurt in the future! yes, ling er is selfish to make decisions for xiao yao , but isn't love supposed to be selfish?

[edit] love is selfish...